Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72077 times)
rafalos787

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:06:24 PM

jamiedimoncoin you are funny. Do you really think your FUD changed somethink ? I ask again, really ?  Roll Eyes Price go down/up/down not beacuse you are trying to do this by words. Market and OTN group is in control and the only winner is OTN group. You will loose on that coin, ofc you can dream and believe in your FUD or "pump by word" but it will change nothing.
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:08:57 PM

jamiedimoncoin you are funny. Do you really think your FUD changed somethink ? I ask again, really ?  Roll Eyes Price go down/up/down not beacuse you are trying to do this by words. Market and OTN group is in control and the only winner is OTN group. You will loose on that coin, ofc you can dream and believe in your FUD or "pump by word" but it will change nothing.

Ok ok you be right...no problem i sell again start now slowly i sell my 32258 token before they go really down......is a bot in the exchange save the token not get down under 10$.....

I hate this token.................please see what KAIFATY check and now you know what happen.....with this bad token.............

Must die................people here listen to me go sell fast and go to other crypto....they play game with your money....when the price go a bit up they start to sell small quantity..............with bot in all exchange not only 1

sorry now im busy go sell OTN before go until 5$
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:50:48 PM

ppl, the price is a little up because they are pumping it a little plus all of you thinking that they buy the dip lol. do you really think it got from 60$ to 7$ for a mistake my god ppl be smart they have serious problems .some of you are so stupid you deserve to lose your money
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:15:16 PM

Yes, but please let the people know who has invested in your project what you are planning for the future, what are your projects, what prospects do you have and what prospects investors should have to participate in the project.

Dear Brombo,

Thank you for your questions and your interest in the OTN project.

Our team's main focus right now is on developing the first version of the OTN.Wallet.

It's going to become a multi-chain light wallet with storage for 7+ different cryptocurrencies and crypto-keys.
Indeed, we're planning to start out with just 7 types of coins, but the range is going to expand significantly with
the future versions of the wallet as it becomes integrated into the decentralized OTN.Exchange.

The plan is to make OTN.Wallet both a universal storage and an asset-management tool that would enable a user
to buy/sell, hold and exchange any type of asset under the sun. You may be wondering "How will it be possible?".
The answer is: "Through tokenization". Any asset can be tokenized and traded: fiat money, gold, flight miles,
coupons… you name it!

And as you've probably guessed - the OTN token is going to be that universal medium for tokenization and exchange.
OTN tokens are at the heart of the design of the Open Trading Network, they will power the system and in turn - the
system will power them.

So, as to the upcoming events (apart from the Airdrop and the new exchange listings we’re working on) here they are:

OTN.Wallet Launch - February 2018 (Date to be Announced)
Token Fest 2018 - 15-16 March 2018, San Francisco
Global Blockchain Expo 2018 - 18-19 April 2018, London

Also, if you have ANY QUESTIONS to the OTN Head Developer Dmitry Kutuzov - please LEAVE A COMMENT HERE 
and we'll answer it in a video very soon.

Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Huobi soon? Please.. More list exchange to OTN.
loganberry101@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:18:51 PM

Alexander 1987... Thank you, your contribution is noted and if people want to see your concerns they can go back and check.

Jamiedimoncoin you're a weird guy but kind of funny. At least you're honest and admit that your stream of negativity was aimed at reducing the price so you could buy in a dip but because you've admitted that everything you say is now discredited.

Justfactsbro your post is interesting and raises some good questions. The only problem is...what on earth are you talking about???!!! I'm not a professional computer programmer and can't understand most of what you've said. What is the problem you're highlighting for us uneducated folk.

OTN administrator guy can you give a reply to what Justfactsbro has posted?
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:25:35 PM

Jamiedimoncoin you're a weird guy but kind of funny. At least you're honest and admit that your stream of negativity was aimed at reducing the price so you could buy in a dip but because you've admitted that everything you say is now discredited.

Buy crypto for funny or for make money?

i like a bit funny maybe im discredited but the true all can see, this coin is artificial and any project they promise is only for get more money for mining in IQ.....all can see when price get up then go down because IQ send so much token.....heeheheheheh

Sorry i can't leave this thread because is really funny see what happen.....OTN foundation scared about people now dig and dig for know if my fud and other is only for get the price down.....

but is true and all can see.

Look at livecoin BOT in action
kaifaty

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:43:27 PM

Alexander 1987... Thank you, your contribution is noted and if people want to see your concerns they can go back and check.

Justfactsbro your post is interesting and raises some good questions. The only problem is...what on earth are you talking about???!!! I'm not a professional computer programmer and can't understand most of what you've said. What is the problem you're highlighting for us uneducated folk.

OTN administrator guy can you give a reply to what Justfactsbro has posted?

He said that he don't belive that project have more then 550 developers.
Also he afraid than price go down when will relise new tokens.
Nothing new...
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:51:55 AM

it time to see for OTN , for about overall on OTN , i think usefull on trading with a good network it can be make for trade very well, and add support for have a good team building this project , i think it can make for potensial growing in future ,

Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

i 'v been saying this things whit pic now comes somebody like justfactsBRO and explains and you still don't understand? I\m shore some of you will make money if you are the same steel as on but that price will be way top low are you so lucky? do you think they are so many ppl like big Boys whit brains already cashed out and they stay out did you even check to see how many members iq lost since they started this scam? jimmy you maybe made some money now and you feel confident but I bet you will continue to do this till you lose everything in the end on will win or better yet just block your money a they did so many times to so many ppl. and i strongly believe in iq and live coin too are in the same shiet if they are not the same team. btw jimmyppl ppl whit 600.000 $ don\'t invest in this kind of bs and think that his words are affecting the price your not the real one. i bet you don't have more then 100. just a very small trader that things he will get rich Smiley
bitcoinminr

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:00:46 AM

OTN today! Reaching 25 USD
as far i spoke with one of the guy working into the project, he gave me the news (news coming soon from them i guess) few days ago, i hope all of you bought it at the lowest.
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:02:22 AM

I´m just thinking how is that ?
They claim that there is 131,054 users who received OTN
Since I started with them there was mostly 16k-17k traders every week receiving those tokens
Did they create over 100k different OTN addresses to hold this 28mln tokens which supposed to be for shareholders and IQ workers Huh
phbrcc

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:46:43 AM

Hello everyone, i just found out these days about OTN, and all in all, its a really good idea, and i see that it have potential, but lets talk about how things work.
First of all, there are 1000+ alt coins running around plus a lot more ICOs and similars like OTN on the field. Its a crazy number, and a few years from now, 99% of them will die. Thats a fact.

As i see, the ones that survive will be the ones that can do something useful on the real world economy. Wich ones? no one knows. Its all a huge gamble at this point.

So, lets start with the positive things...

1 - No more exchanges hostages

The idea behind the OTN is a very solid one, since as you can all see, the existence of the exchanges go against one of the principles of the Cryptocoins: Decentralization.
The exchanges where you trade your coins holds on their wallets a big chunk of the circulating currencies, and even if the exchange have a good reputation, there is nothing that stops them to close the doors overnight and keep all the clients coins. (This would probably collapse the coin markets, but yes, it is possible).

2 - Reduced fees

If something like the idea of the OTN works the right way, that would mean the start of the end of the exchanges, or at least their exorbitant fees (come on... 0,02 BTC to withdraw, when the average network fee is 0,00014?)
If what i read about the project is right, there would be no central exchange in place, and all the transactions would be processed by the "forgers" (Somebody correct me if im wrong, but this would work in a proof-of-stake system), and the fee of processing transactions would reduce a lot, since it would use less power and there wouldnt be more than one transaction in place (Today, you have a transaction fee to transfer from your wallet to the Exchange, another to make the trade, and another to transfer back to you personal wallet)

3 - Decrease of difficulty to buy and sell Cryptos (and products)

IF (and only if) the OTN system make it possible to buy the currencies with fiat, it seems this would make the process pretty easy, and with that, increase the possibility of the cryptos be accepted by people outside the financial world
Cause in the long term, if the general population do not recognize the cryptos as actual useful money, they will die.

Now now, its time to go through the shady and weird things...

Starting with Distribution

So there will be 3 ways of distribution of the coin:

A - IQoption trades B - Wallet Owners C - To whoever have coins

B and C seems ok to me, since they wont cost anything (unless they charge for the wallet), and will reward early adopters and enthusiasts
But the problem is the A...

At first glance, the idea seems good. You do your normal trade operations, and in the mean time you get a reward fo using and specific plataform. Something like a milleage program.

But here is the catch: the fee to trade Cryptos on IQoption, that are actually CFDs, since you dont buy any coins, is now 10%
10%
that means that any trade you do, you already lost 10%, no matter the outcome. Not including the absurd Spreads (US$ 30,00 on BTC at the moment of this writing)
Nowhere on the market you will find a broker or exchange that have this fee, or this spread.

Now lets do some math (The prices is in BRL, cause that is what i used to test):
I put buy order (IQOption you only buy at market price)of $19,80. IQoption Charge me $1,84 (10% fee) for the transaction, and reward me with and estimate of 0,048 OTN Tokens (wich will go down till the day they give the coins). if i trade this for 0,048 OTN to bitcoins then to $ i would recieve $ 3,07. Well, there is no fees on this math, but lets say i would pay the absurd 10% iq option charges, i would still keep around $2,70

Good payout right? im actually recieving to trade... But here is to scenarios that might happen

At each week, the amount of the coins distributed will decrease. The supposed profit of the operation i did wont last long, and IQoption will probably keep the 10% fee, (maybe after week 20 or 30, time enough for the hype bring in everyone that dont do the profit math). BTW the usual fee per operation on the Crypto exchanges that i know is around 0,25%. And this would answer the question why they are "giving" the coins, and not selling them.

Im recieving something that doesnt exist yet, and its all on the speculative market based on a promise that still dont have anything concrete. Not even the wallet. For all i now, if there is no market manipulation by IQoption or OTN.org, the market prices might come very close to zero, and boom! IQoption keep its 10% fees, and i get trades that could be a lot more profitable if i did them somewhere else (of a even bigger loss, if my trades went bad).

The other weird thing is: why IQOption? There is a lot of exchanges around that could have a better impact on the Crypto community, and get a lot of atention around this first round of token distribution, even the ones that already trade OTN...

The answer i think is this: IQoption is the first thing you see when you start googling for the first time in your life 'how do i trade currencies'. IQOption have a lot of ads running around everywhere related to the markets. This probably attract a lot of people that think it is easy to make money on the market. Easy is the key work here guys.

And btw, IQOption isnt the most reputable broker around. You only have to go a few pages ahead on the google search to find a lot of controversy.

And for the last, a few questions popped on my mind that i still dont have answers:

- A system like this could be a big blow on the exchanges market. Why in the end, they would support a system like this

- As i could see, the coin would work like a base value, wich the other coins would have a exchange rate. Assuming that the prices of the coins would keep on the rollercoaster, wouldnt this change the exchange by the minute, just like we have now? if the idea is to make easier to trade coins, wouldn´t the transaction fee fluctuate wildly?

- How is this different, on the final consumer side, from something like shapeshift or Changelly

- About the wallet, where would the coins be stored? on OTN Server? or locally?

- If they are stored locally, how would this be different from the wallets like Jaxx and Exodus that already have a Shapeshift service included in them?

- If i used the exchange feature of the wallet, would i need to buy the OTN to pay the transaction?

- In the transaction process, the way i understood, whoever have the most coins stored, would get most of the transaction fees? or the "forger" that would process the transaction is picked randomly?

Ooof.. thats a big one wall of text. Cant do a TL;DR because the devil is in the details...

This might be good. But might be a total trainwreck.

I posted this some days ago on a new post, but im posting here now.

And BTW, the OTN reddit is getting ridiculous. Just take a look at the accounts that are posting high praises about OTN. The ones that praise them the most are 1-7 days old.

And be smart... there seems to be some fake accounts around here too... and oh god... they are so easy to spot.

Basicaly you guys are debating with fake accounts. Just check the date the account were created and all their posts.

And just one little correction on my old post:

But IS a total trainwreck
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:53:27 AM

phbrcc, I think you make some valid points. These are questions that will need answers (eventually). As for potential of OTN, it does have a lot of potential (imo) but I realise that questions like yours need to be answered fully to reassure investors (current as well as new).
vinicdemorais

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:20:52 PM

Friends, OTN has a big potencial, next 3-7 days it go to the moon again!

Hold OTN.

Bittrex and others exchanges soon..$$$$$$$$$$$
PaulG

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:25:14 PM

if livecoin is not hand in hand whit otn/iq in there scam why they refuse to give me the private key from my eth wallet so ic an manualy widrow my blocked otn ? i allready take all my money out from them i sugest you don't use them they will refuse to pay your money back https://ibb.co/moCuzb they don't even have teh decency to respond
vinicdemorais

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:36:56 AM

Please, more exchanges guys, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex...go to the moon...
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

This..
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:10:58 AM

This coin looking good, it seems bounty and reward program still is coming soon.
already available also place exchange this coin ohh very good. PM me if you already launched bounty campaign on your projects dev..
cheers...
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:51:49 AM

This coin ready not to go on the moon....go in toilette soon.........

all crypto go in up everiday but this coin cannot jump because IQ and OTN got over 20 million token and when OTN coin go a bit in up they sell for profit....

Leave this coin is only a scam from IQ......because mining you give money to IQ.......buy for see price up give again money to IQ when sell milion token in the market.....

bye bye OTN.................

dimon84

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

Здpaвcтвeйтe кaк я мoгy yвидeть cвoи тoкeнa нa myetherwallet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: