Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72071 times)
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

Otn has no ico. And i read it that you can only get a otn if we trade in iq option. But some of us uses different exchanges. And seems otn just support for iq option not in other exchanges. How can we get a token without using iq option? Where we can buy a token directly from you. I wanting to buy with the lowest price.

Guy not buy this lose coin....check for another coin if you like make money.................this coin is dead soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
net_cop

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:47:03 PM

Otn has no ico. And i read it that you can only get a otn if we trade in iq option. But some of us uses different exchanges. And seems otn just support for iq option not in other exchanges. How can we get a token without using iq option? Where we can buy a token directly from you. I wanting to buy with the lowest price.

Guy not buy this lose coin....check for another coin if you like make money.................this coin is dead soon

please shut your mouth up. you tired us.
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:41:30 PM

It's available on Livecoin, Yobit, Hitbit, Cryptopia and Etherdelta
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:47:13 AM

Well, IQ Option is certainly not the only place where you can buy OTN tokens.
Try the exchanges we're listed on:

Livecoin.net
Cryptopia
Yobit
HitBTC

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
net_cop

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:53:18 PM

Livecoin.net
Cryptopia
Yobit
HitBTC

do you have any plan for bittrex?
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:54:14 AM

I think it is farirly safe to say that OTN is now stable between $9,- to $11,-  

You can see also that on Coinmarketcap the marketcap and BTC as well as USD prices are in sync. Once the trading volume starts picking up again, OTN will have a stable price to rise up from. I think $50 to $60 in the first quarter of 2018 is a very achievable target.

But listing on more (bigger) exchanges will help ofcourse.
net_cop

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:54:58 AM

Livecoin.net
Cryptopia
Yobit
HitBTC

do you have any plan for bittrex?
can you please answer
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:55:56 AM

I think it is farirly safe to say that OTN is now stable between $9,- to $11,-  

You can see also that on Coinmarketcap the marketcap and BTC as well as USD prices are in sync. Once the trading volume starts picking up again, OTN will have a stable price to rise up from. I think $50 to $60 in the first quarter of 2018 is a very achievable target.

But listing on more (bigger) exchanges will help ofcourse.

I think $5 to $6 in the first quarter of 2018 is a very achievable target.
plasmodesmata

Activity: 402
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:16:18 PM

Livecoin.net
Cryptopia
Yobit
HitBTC

When will you be on Bittrex?
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:28:15 PM

I see your project pretty well. But I see some disadvantages you need to see again. I do not want to spend a lot of money to follow you, if you do not help me trust you.
PaulG

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:37:31 PM

dead coin
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:12:13 AM

dead coin

Why would it be dead? Airdrop in 2 weeks, devs are visiting crypto events, only cause the market went crazy for a couple weeks it's not "dead".
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

dead coin

Not dead at all.... only just getting started.
Creeptolady

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:33:23 AM

This looks like one to own and hold. Would be nice to have a percentage of airdrop allotted to non-holders, no matter how small.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:52:19 AM

I see your project pretty well. But I see some disadvantages you need to see again. I do not want to spend a lot of money to follow you, if you do not help me trust you.

What would help you trust the project more?

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:55:11 AM

This looks like one to own and hold. Would be nice to have a percentage of airdrop allotted to non-holders, no matter how small.

"a percentage of airdrop allotted to non-holders" - That contradicts the very idea of an airdrop, we're afraid. Free token giveaway is not something we'd ever be interested in, sorry. We don't think OTN token holders who either traded for their tokens or bought them with their hard-earned money will continue to support OTN is we devalued the token in such a way.

Salem79

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:21:58 AM

reduce the number of tokens especially those destined to the iq team. it's doable ?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

reduce the number of tokens especially those destined to the iq team. it's doable ?

Are you suggesting we pay the developers less? Because that's why the IQ team was assigned a portion of the tokens - as a reward for the work they're doing for the project.

28 million tokens are reserved for that purpose. The IQ employees were assigned those tokens, but the tokens are on hold - they will be released gradually as the new OTN products come out. We can't (nor do we want to!) take back the tokens that were already assigned to those deserving employees.

I think the misconception here is that some people think 28 million are just a way to enrich the IQ staff. It's basically just a payment for their work. Not a free bonus. And them getting their payment is not taking away from what the market is getting.

jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:34:06 PM

Are you suggesting we pay the developers less? Because that's why the IQ team was assigned a portion of the tokens - as a reward for the work they're doing for the project.

28 million tokens are reserved for that purpose. The IQ employees were assigned those tokens, but the tokens are on hold - they will be released gradually as the new OTN products come out. We can't (nor do we want to!) take back the tokens that were already assigned to those deserving employees.

I think the misconception here is that some people think 28 million are just a way to enrich the IQ staff. It's basically just a payment for their work. Not a free bonus. And them getting their payment is not taking away from what the market is getting.

The problem still in soo much token for team, many ico or no ico get 10/20% but OTN get to developers really too much token.....agree about this "550 people of team work for get better this token.......but the real problem is what happen before when market get 55$ and from heaven jump in the market million token...........and get the price go down fast like before go up.....I start believe project and love it.....but after this move i have lucky i get double token when the price go down and up.....after a bit thinking i sell all my token and stop believe this project and qhat still in tha backstage.
Yoy want people believe and invest......can mining token for pay ridiculus commission and pay 40$ for get maybe 1 token after release a week and go market and sell for 10$?Huh?
IF the price of mining is same of the market ok................how i can mining and pay 10% commision and pay 20/50% spread for what?
Sometime Iq close trading of some crypto just for close contract because scared when IOTA go up and close trading................Start with leverage and after month send email 24 hour before start in the night commision after some day close trading with leverage???
And you think that's serious?
OTN and IQ make and change rules like a wind........................

My suggestion is better get buy outside other crypto more serious and with a stable project without change rules everytime need make profit.
Salem79

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:42:25 PM

The problem still in soo much token for team, many ico or no ico get 10/20% but OTN get to developers really too much token.....agree about this "550 people of team work for get better this token.......but the real problem is what happen before when market get 55$ and from heaven jump in the market million token...........and get the price go down fast like before go up.....I start believe project and love it.....but after this move i have lucky i get double token when the price go down and up.....after a bit thinking i sell all my token and stop believe this project and qhat still in tha backstage.
Yoy want people believe and invest......can mining token for pay ridiculus commission and pay 40$ for get maybe 1 token after release a week and go market and sell for 10$?Huh?
IF the price of mining is same of the market ok................how i can mining and pay 10% commision and pay 20/50% spread for what?
Sometime Iq close trading of some crypto just for close contract because scared when IOTA go up and close trading................Start with leverage and after month send email 24 hour before start in the night commision after some day close trading with leverage???
And you think that's serious?
OTN and IQ make and change rules like a wind........................

My suggestion is better get buy outside other crypto more serious and with a stable project without change rules everytime need make profit.

at the beginning I thought that when I trade on iq it's the market that gives me my profits but when I see the change as a condition of trading (spread, commissions) I have the impression that they have interest when I lose

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: