Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72071 times)
Block Chainy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

at the beginning I thought that when I trade on iq it's the market that gives me my profits but when I see the change as a condition of trading (spread, commissions) I have the impression that they have interest when I lose

That goes for all retail traders. I suggest you watch Anton Kreil's video about retail traders on Youtube. That being said.. none of that means that OTN isn't going to follow through. I think IQ option has all the reason to ensure OTN's success because that would only mean more users of their platform. Crypto is gaining in popularity and you can tell by taking a look at how much Crypto trading is goign on now at IQ eventhough Crypto is now only a small part of their platform and not even folly grown yet.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
net_cop

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

I see your project pretty well. But I see some disadvantages you need to see again. I do not want to spend a lot of money to follow you, if you do not help me trust you.

What would help you trust the project more?

reduce the number of tokens especially those destined to the iq team. it's doable ?

Are you suggesting we pay the developers less? Because that's why the IQ team was assigned a portion of the tokens - as a reward for the work they're doing for the project.

28 million tokens are reserved for that purpose. The IQ employees were assigned those tokens, but the tokens are on hold - they will be released gradually as the new OTN products come out. We can't (nor do we want to!) take back the tokens that were already assigned to those deserving employees.

I think the misconception here is that some people think 28 million are just a way to enrich the IQ staff. It's basically just a payment for their work. Not a free bonus. And them getting their payment is not taking away from what the market is getting.

OpenTN why you do not answer to questions about bittrex.
I asked you three times about your plan but you do not answer
we trusted your project and you dont even answer our simple question!
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:44:16 AM

What OTN has to offer

1 More Question for OTN: Will OTN also allow us to exchange crypto into FIAT?
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:13:27 AM

NOW IMAGINE abt their wallet
ppl having issues withrawing OTN from their platform and sometimes it takes ages as you can read in this tread.
would you leave to such a company your crypto currencies as well? where withdrawing process needs approval 48h Huh
as we all know in crypto world flexibility is the most important so 48h can change totally price of your coins and you will be put at very high risk of loosing a lot of money coz of such a company like IQ who hold on your valuable coins when you need them most and want to use them in other exchange because price jump so much there.
I wouldnt risk and I advice you to think abt it Wink
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:44:20 AM

ppl having issues withrawing OTN from their platform and sometimes it takes ages as you can read in this tread.
would you leave to such a company your crypto currencies as well? where withdrawing process needs approval 48h Huh
as we all know in crypto world flexibility is the most important so 48h can change totally price of your coins and you will be put at very high risk of loosing a lot of money coz of such a company like IQ who hold on your valuable coins when you need them most and want to use them in other exchange because price jump so much there.

You are comparing withdrawal procedures on IQ (that get manually processed by the way) to withdrawing from a crypto wallet (which will get processed by the network that pertains to the crypto in question e.g. Ethereum Network for ETH etc.)

If you want to go into bashing mode again, at least get your facts an technicalities straight.
ancapist

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

Less than 50.000 USD of volume in 24H? I'm sorry, this coin is DEAD.
Salem79

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:47:08 PM

many people criticize OTN without real argument just to be able to buy at a low price
herbex

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

You are comparing withdrawal procedures on IQ (that get manually processed by the way) to withdrawing from a crypto wallet (which will get processed by the network that pertains to the crypto in question e.g. Ethereum Network for ETH etc.)

If you want to go into bashing mode again, at least get your facts an technicalities straight.

so OTN is not crypto???
Why it needs manual proceding?

herbex

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:57:28 PM

so OTN is not crypto???
Why it needs manual proceding?
and blockchainy everybody here knows that you are IQ worker Wink

Block Chainy

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:08:44 PM

I am an IQ worker.. lol

That is rich.

OTN is crypto that is correct. But I believe that that transaction from IQ to your (actual) ERC20 wallet get's processed manually yes. Think about it. Those OTN tokens that you have earned through trading on IQ are NOT on your crypto wallet yet as IQ does not have user based crypto wallets per user accounts yet. Instead they are (I imagine) stored on IQ options ERC20 wallet until a withdrawal request gets put in by the user, which then has to be manually processed.

So, no.. IQ is not fully on the blockchain yet in that sense. But that is what the Open Trading Network will be. A fully operational asset exchange on the blockchain.

I might be wrong on some details (since I don't work for IQ or OTN), but it is not hard to imagine why things work like this at this stage.
Salem79

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:11:05 PM

Less than 50.000 USD of volume in 24H? I'm sorry, this coin is DEAD.

the holders withdraw their OTNs exchangers to benefit from airdrop
PaulG

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:25:35 PM

for all the ppl who want to get there ont in their wallets be careful they will be stocked and lost this is the idea for them if they are stuck you can't sell this garbage otn
net_cop

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:51:12 PM

OpenTN you dont wanna say sth?!
Salem79

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

OTN's spectacular rise (5400%) is the result of OTNs' large weekly reduction in iq emissions.
OTN served as a pretext for iq for a scandalous increase in cryptocurrency trading commission to 10%.
for the moment iq say that the 28,000,000 reserved for them are blocked is not on the market but I would like to know if he will inform us of the day he will unlock them and put them on the market?
this week with a 21.000 OTN 1 OTN issue costing $ 80 in commissions on iq. how much do you think an OTN will cost when they come back to a regular weekly issue of 250,000 ?
Salem79

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:32:30 PM

Yeah is pretex to scam money from commission...................and for you know IQ alredy put in market some million of the 28 million that's why the price go down..................

Iq option just wait this month pump price and send again more million in the market then in january before snapshot of airdrop the price get under 1$

That's is the real project of This BAD coin

Move NOW!|!!!!!  you want lose more? you lose already soo much go fast away from this coin before they die

All crypto go up everyday and you can see on market...................Only otn get red in market and some stupid project.

Leave now and get your christmans happy..............stay here and hold this coin get lose your money forever..............but if someone wanna wait to see one dollar...........just wait january after airdrop and see how much they give to you.................
[/quote]

their veracity has no limit, they suck your blood with 10% of commission and an insurmountable spread for you receive OTNs which cost you $ 80 but are worth only $ 9 after they say you keep them one will you to offer 6% more, but if the price rises miraculously, they will benefit the most with their 28,000,000 OTN and lower the price. they have nothing to lose even if they sell their 28 million OTN for less than $ 1
net_cop

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:44:01 PM

OTN's spectacular rise (5400%) is the result of OTNs' large weekly reduction in iq emissions.
OTN served as a pretext for iq for a scandalous increase in cryptocurrency trading commission to 10%.
for the moment iq say that the 28,000,000 reserved for them are blocked is not on the market but I would like to know if he will inform us of the day he will unlock them and put them on the market?
this week with a 21.000 OTN 1 OTN issue costing $ 80 in commissions on iq. how much do you think an OTN will cost when they come back to a regular weekly issue of 250,000 ?

Yeah is pretex to scam money from commission...................and for you know IQ alredy put in market some million of the 28 million that's why the price go down..................

Iq option just wait this month pump price and send again more million in the market then in january before snapshot of airdrop the price get under 1$

Move NOW!|!!!!!  you want lose more? you lose already soo much go fast away from this coin before they die

All crypto go up everyday and you can see on market...................Only otn get red in market and some stupid project.

Leave now and get your christmans happy..............stay here and hold this coin get lose your money forever..............but if someone wanna wait to see one dollar...........just wait january after airdrop and see how much they give to you.................

when speculators like jamiedimoncoin beg you for selling your tokens... it means that the price will fly sooner than you think
Salem79

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:18:36 PM

when speculators like jamiedimoncoin beg you for selling your tokens... it means that the price will fly sooner than you think

when Pigs Fly Lolllll

OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

OpenTN why you do not answer to questions about bittrex.
I asked you three times about your plan but you do not answer
we trusted your project and you dont even answer our simple question!

Why the panic? We're not at liberty to discuss our progress with Bitrex. All we can tell you is that we're working on getting a listing with them. It's a process, not an instant at-a-glance decision.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

What OTN has to offer

1 More Question for OTN: Will OTN also allow us to exchange crypto into FIAT?

Yes. And back.

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:30:47 PM

Speculators? hahahahah no thanks if i want speculator i go other crypto...........................the price fly already......look fly in my toilette you not see?

I give for free 0,001 bitcoin to anybody ask me if the price before end of year touch 1$ PROMISE!
and not because i want buy cheap but because i not believe anymore to OTN and IQ.....becuase I see what they do.............because i see this project are here only for make rich IQ and OTN not investor............now lose money here and after lose money with trading with fantasy exchange with otn...............look ouside have really and serious project with anybody start a coin without ICO...............they no get ICO becase if do. people got time to see what a shit is this coin

Fly (aahhahahaha ) yeah fly over my window

It's quite delusional to think an ICO guarantees credibility/responsibility or anything at all. We've all seen far too many examples of the opposite.
You think an ICO is some sort of guarantee? It's an empty promise. Meanwhile, a successful company that's been around for years backs a project and that's somehow cause for suspicion? What, do you think IQ Option can afford to run a scheme without ruining their business and the reputations of its founder and employees? That's just silly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: