Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72071 times)
aptoniya

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:34:24 PM

Guys I believe this Token is a scam.... sorry to say this. I also invested in this token. But this token is only going down and the OTN team is not doing anything to create stability. Nada! They have lost it. OTN is in deep trouble I think. They missed the boat. Even other scam coins are trying to get attention. OTN has taken our money. This is a shame!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:38:14 AM

Guys I believe this Token is a scam.... sorry to say this. I also invested in this token. But this token is only going down and the OTN team is not doing anything to create stability. Nada! They have lost it. OTN is in deep trouble I think. They missed the boat. Even other scam coins are trying to get attention. OTN has taken our money. This is a shame!!

"OTN team is not doing anything to create stability" - Do you mean measures like artificially pumping the price of the token? What kind of stability are we talking about? Our team is focused on bringing out a viable, quality product, not "ballooning" the price to keep the anxiety at bay.  Only that is going to ensure a stable (or better yet - growing) price in the future. That's what we believe in.

OTN is not in deep trouble. It's deep in the workload.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
Salem79

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:22:09 AM

"OTN team is not doing anything to create stability" - Do you mean measures like artificially pumping the price of the token? What kind of stability are we talking about? Our team is focused on bringing out a viable, quality product, not "ballooning" the price to keep the anxiety at bay.  Only that is going to ensure a stable (or better yet - growing) price in the future. That's what we believe in.

OTN is not in deep trouble. It's deep in the workload.

they have taken steps to stabilize the price
- by reducing the weekly distribution to 16,000 which allows them (to offer) OTN to iq users for $ 120
- soon they will allow iq users to make deposits in OTNs which will allow them to buy OTNs at market prices $ 7
aptoniya

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:12:23 AM

MARK my words people. OTN is going to fail. They lost contact with their investors and all the investors that are into OTN want to get out ASAP. I thought OTN was one of the best products, but man I was wrong like hell. The coin is dropping everyday and still you all are saying wait till this and that.
OTN is over and out!
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:54:44 AM

Dmitrii Kutuzov replies to your questions on Facebook

You've asked, Dmitrii Kutuzov has answered!

1) What to expect from the OTN Airdrop?

2) How will OTN Airdrop be distributed?

3) Will distributing 2 million OTN at the end of 2017 drop OTN price?

4) When will IQ Option allow to deposit in OTN?

5) How is OTN different from other blockchain projects?

https://www.facebook.com/OpenTradingNetwork/videos/139925213384061/
tikandrey1992

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:03:52 PM

MARK my words people. OTN is going to fail. They lost contact with their investors and all the investors that are into OTN want to get out ASAP. I thought OTN was one of the best products, but man I was wrong like hell. The coin is dropping everyday and still you all are saying wait till this and that.
OTN is over and out!

Patience is the criteria that is able to distinguish bad investor from the good one.

If you have a logic approach at OTN, they offer an excellent idea of actually making all the tokens life-practical, so no matter what kind of an exotic token there is, it could stay in the same wallet with the other respectable tokens and you can actually go to the nearby store and purchase coke with it.

This is pretty much the money of the tokens!

All of the other tokens are simply offering a blockchain technology (which is simply keeping the register of something) of cars, mobile phones, documents, investors santiment etc.

But how the hell all of that can become the medium of exchange?Huh Yes, this kind of registry technology may be of a use in the specific area, but it is not the medium of exchange! Its primary idea is blockchain of something and not the creation of an actual currency.

Even etherium is a by-product of specific blockchain technology, most cryptos are just by-products without primary purpose of becoming the medium of exchenge.

Gentlemen, open up any economics text book and have look at the basic characteristics of money, for your ease:

- medium of exchange
- divisibility
- portability
- store of value
- scarcity

and then apply those to the new cryptos, we may end up with may be 3 -5 currencies, which actually match those characteristics. OTN will be one amongst them.

Those characteristics, where set out about 150 years ago and became an axiom for any currency to be practical, if we want a transition from fiat to cryptos, the rest of the people apart from the geeks, will expect those characteristics from cryptos.

In my opinion OTN does match with some of those, expecially with primary idea to be medium of exchange.

Do not expect any crypto to be a store of value - impossible at the moment, but be the medium of exchange - very much so.

Make up your mind people and make correct decisions.

aptoniya

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:25:09 PM

Yes fool yourself. Don't fool others. It is a scam mark my words.
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

OTN Q&A SESSIONS 2: DMITRY KUTUZOV ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS

It's the second installment in a series of video Q&As with OTN's Head of Development Dmitry Kutuzov.
Please leave your Feedback and further questions on our Facebook page.

kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:41:57 PM

It's the second installment in a series of video Q&As with OTN's Head of Development Dmitry Kutuzov.

I think you need to do something special. As you have done, I think it is not enough to attract investors to your project.
clarkentcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:58:20 PM

I'm not only one think bad about this coin..............before i trust and believe but yes right this coin can only dead......got no chance to go up and if go a bit up IQ start put in market new coin and the price go down again.....

No future.......the only winner is who created this shit

Salem79

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:32:43 PM

I invested in OTN and I really wanted to believe in this project, but I'm really disappointed that they do not answer the real question but make the show with trivia, which reinforces the idea of ​​their bad intentions
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:52:04 PM

over a month ago I started warn ALL of you abt this scam and who listened is happy now Wink
I am gonna tell one more time : if you want to save any of your money then dont get out OTN from IQ and spend them on their platform.
NEVER buy them on markets.
As soon as you will start to feed them with their own shit they will finish the project or make positive changes
IQ is the biggest holder of all OTN so let them hold all of it Wink
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

Just wait until their cross-chain-decentralised-exchange comes into existence. That's where the money is. And there is not a lot of solutions like that in the Crypto space yet: 1 single place where you can go from Fiat to crypto (and back) and from any Altcoin to another in an instant (not tied to any blockchain transaction time; kind of an atomic swap principal).

Now, you have to go to a place like Coinbase to get ETH, LTC or BTC, transfer that to your preferred exchange, make the trade in that exchange and then probably trade it back to either ETH, LTC or BTC again AND, to realise the profit, transfer it back to Coinbase to sell ETH, LTC or BTC to get Fiat in return.

That's quite a lot of hoops to jump through. I know quite a few people like to keep everything in Crypto for ever, but until you have realised the trades to Fiat, the profits you made are still all paper profits. The day might come, but for now, you still can't pay for your day to day living expenses etc in Crypto..

So, I fail to see how people don't see potential in a platform that will offer all of these things under 1 roof without having to go through a lot of steps (and having to pay network fees and exchange fees that comes a long with every one of those steps!)

A lot of guys in the crypto space have become way to focussed on the short term. For ever chasing the next coin that is pumping at the moment (Verge anyone? Bytecoin anyone? Doge??)
kaifaty

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:44:07 AM

Just wait until their cross-chain-decentralised-exchange comes into existence. That's where the money is. And there is not a lot of solutions like that in the Crypto space yet: 1 single place where you can go from Fiat to crypto (and back) and from any Altcoin to another in an instant (not tied to any blockchain transaction time; kind of an atomic swap principal).

Now, you have to go to a place like Coinbase to get ETH, LTC or BTC, transfer that to your preferred exchange, make the trade in that exchange and then probably trade it back to either ETH, LTC or BTC again AND, to realise the profit, transfer it back to Coinbase to sell ETH, LTC or BTC to get Fiat in return.

That's quite a lot of hoops to jump through. I know quite a few people like to keep everything in Crypto for ever, but until you have realised the trades to Fiat, the profits you made are still all paper profits. The day might come, but for now, you still can't pay for your day to day living expenses etc in Crypto..

So, I fail to see how people don't see potential in a platform that will offer all of these things under 1 roof without having to go through a lot of steps (and having to pay network fees and exchange fees that comes a long with every one of those steps!)

A lot of guys in the crypto space have become way to focussed on the short term. For ever chasing the next coin that is pumping at the moment (Verge anyone? Bytecoin anyone? Doge??)
absolutle yes =)
CryptoDzen

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

See how some projects communicate, sharing with the community the details of the future product, leading a dialogue with them. If you don't want to talk all the time about the price, offer us something for discussion - you're in control of the conversation here. A lot of people are waiting for information from OTN team, but they have gone into a deep development ))

No comments about price - ok. But acording to the WP in 1.5-2 months OTN wallet will be released in the production. Does the team have no interesting information about how the wallet will work, what will it look like (at least a screenshot), what can it do in February (may be not everything)?
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:51:43 PM

See how can you predict my friend, while others are very happy with OTN. In trading history it is completely common the price will go down and the price will hike. Every time it is not possible to increase the price.
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:57:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/jWIuVXj.jpg

on coindar is inforaition that you goona be Listing on Bittrex, this is true ? link below https://coindar.org/en/event/open-trading-network-otn-listing-on-bittrex-473
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:43:02 AM

on coindar is inforaition that you goona be Listing on Bittrex, this is true ? link below https://coindar.org/en/event/open-trading-network-otn-listing-on-bittrex-473

It was indeed planned for December, but it's taking more time than we anticipated.

Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:17:38 AM

It was indeed planned for December, but it's taking more time than we anticipated.

Do you have a ballpark date for the Bittrex listing?
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:45:51 PM

I've been seeing a lot of IQ Option ads but never thought of using them. And I just came across this coin today. I think it's time to give them a try and get this coin in the same time Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: