Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72072 times)
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:15:49 PM

I've been seeing a lot of IQ Option ads but never thought of using them. And I just came across this coin today. I think it's time to give them a try and get this coin in the same time Smiley

You are lucky man,,,,this is the best project i never see......buy and hold now and on first january you get more coin for free.......

I love this coin...........now is ready to fly back over 100$

Hold is a secret to win
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:01:58 AM

OTN go to moon. Let's wait for the good news from it!!!!!
!
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:42:09 AM

Guys... I want to leave this here so we are all reminded and stay aware:

The ONLY reason people in crypto come online and persist in talking a token/coin/project down or bashing a project is because they want the price to go down so they can either; buy more or buy in because they missed the boat the first time around. 99,9% of the people that truly believe a project is not worth while will just pay no further attention to that project and move on with their business.

So let's keep that in mind and always ignore the FUD'ers.
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:58:34 PM

Guys... I want to leave this here so we are all reminded and stay aware:

The ONLY reason people in crypto come online and persist in talking a token/coin/project down or bashing a project is because they want the price to go down so they can either; buy more or buy in because they missed the boat the first time around. 99,9% of the people that truly believe a project is not worth while will just pay no further attention to that project and move on with their business.

So let's keep that in mind and always ignore the FUD'ers.
Are you holding all the cards for you? I see it going down when they get 6% airdrop on 1/1/2018.
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:06:03 PM

Are you holding all the cards for you? I see it going down when they get 6% airdrop on 1/1/2018.

Which often happens after an airdrop, but in the long run, over the course of 2018, OTN will rise in value plenty as the project along with the exchange takes more shape..
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:49 AM

Which often happens after an airdrop, but in the long run, over the course of 2018, OTN will rise in value plenty as the project along with the exchange takes more shape..
+
sure after airdrop go down a bit but not too much.....this is the really great project in cryptoworld and can have a nice future when plattform launch..........

now is a good time to buy low and hold..............not long time all be happy
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

Sure OTN will succeed at the long run, lots of people that receive airdrop dump instantly,not understand the objective or the roadmap of the coin they receive,this is sure a project to follow,how I wish I wish I can receive the airdrop.If not will get it in the market latter on
David1996

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:50:35 PM

price over 10$... Oh my god!! A coin of great value, I will wait for your bonus campaign  Grin Grin Grin

◥   V E I A G   ◤     Virtual Economic Investment Academia Guild
─────   (   R E G I S T E R   F O R   P R E - S A L E   )   ─────
[   > Website <   Telegram   > Bounty <   ]   [   Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   ]
linkdead13

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

Sounds like a very great project and I look forward to working with you in your bounty program when you guys announce it.
FlungSpun

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:41:22 PM

Just come across the OTN thing and want to share some thoughts.

Anyone reading this thread should be looking at Bitshares and Openledger also as I believe they are ahead of the game.
Decentralised exchanges will likely be the future and a taste of it can be found there.

check out  http://blocktivity.info/ for an interesting view on the state of common block-chains and why this sort of tech will be a big mover for the future.

Hopefully projects like this will raise the game fast so lets see how the road map develops with OTN.

jheipee19

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:49:26 PM

im planning to buy some in etherdelta to participate in ad.. thanks..
loganberry101@gmail.com

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:26:04 PM

over a month ago I started warn ALL of you abt this scam and who listened is happy now Wink
I am gonna tell one more time : if you want to save any of your money then dont get out OTN from IQ and spend them on their platform.
NEVER buy them on markets.
As soon as you will start to feed them with their own shit they will finish the project or make positive changes
IQ is the biggest holder of all OTN so let them hold all of it Wink

Would you mind answering a few questions completely honestly. How much OTN do you or have you owned in the past?

Do you still own it?

If you brought it what price did you buy in at?

If you sold what price did you sell at?

You talk a lot on this forum but I don't understand why if you have already sold...
danielogalue

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:13:05 PM

I like a dev who is more concerned about the product and less concerned about the market value. I think I can see that happening here. i read through and seen this is really a hard working team. All response here show high level of passion to create a good product.I will buy tokens and Hold.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

I like a dev who is more concerned about the product and less concerned about the market value. I think I can see that happening here. i read through and seen this is really a hard working team. All response here show high level of passion to create a good product.I will buy tokens and Hold.

It will gain a lot of traction over the coming year as the roadmap solidifies into actions and roll out of the platform and it's features.
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:48:08 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 09:04:19 AM by herbex

over a month ago I started warn ALL of you abt this scam and who listened is happy now Wink
I am gonna tell one more time : if you want to save any of your money then dont get out OTN from IQ and spend them on their platform.
NEVER buy them on markets.
As soon as you will start to feed them with their own shit they will finish the project or make positive changes
IQ is the biggest holder of all OTN so let them hold all of it Wink

Would you mind answering a few questions completely honestly. How much OTN do you or have you owned in the past?

Do you still own it?

If you brought it what price did you buy in at?

If you sold what price did you sell at?

You talk a lot on this forum but I don't understand why if you have already sold...
I started play on IQ when it was reasonable. I even recomended it to few of my friends. I had over 100 OTN which I sold out at 34$ and withdraw all my money from IQ which covered with just a bit of profit what I have invested on their platform. I would never buy them on markets coz I can see where this is coming from. If you smart and can count then you will notice that this project is going to die in long term and IQ are gonna be prosecuted again for manipulations and misinformations
As you can see coz of my informations they have changed already internal rate for paying commissions from nearly 80 euro to 16.If they are "giving" away those tokens then internal rate should be already over 200 but they got scared or some ppl listened to what I said and started to give them back what they have created
what kind of coin is this that has volume in last 24h under 75k usd? is listed on few exchanges and such a small volume coz no one wants to buy this crap Wink
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:02:04 AM

coz no one wants to buy this crap Wink

Sure buddy.. I guess that's why the price surged again in the past week?  Roll Eyes It went up to $19,- again on Wednesday, but then weak hands (much like yourself I imagine) couldn't help themselves from selling in fear of the price never reaching that high again.

They will be kicking themselves after Q1 of 2018 when OTN sits around $50,- again.
herbex

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:24:04 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 10:36:10 AM by herbex

coz no one wants to buy this crap Wink

Sure buddy.. I guess that's why the price surged again in the past week?  Roll Eyes It went up to $19,- again on Wednesday, but then weak hands (much like yourself I imagine) couldn't help themselves from selling in fear of the price never reaching that high again.

They will be kicking themselves after Q1 of 2018 when OTN sits around $50,- again.
with such a low volume anyone who has 10btc control market Wink
and I dont give a f**k where it will go coz I know that as soon as price will go bit higher then you will receive "extra" OTN from IQ workers killing price again.
Have fun with them if you like and HAPPY NEW YEAR Wink
I am a happy owner of NAGA and look what this coin is doing- 1 week on market 7mln$ 24h volume and making me smile every morning I wake up Tongue
And you OTN holders just wake up and hope it will b a bit higher and no IQ workers will drop another 2mln tokens to the markets . hehehehee
and even if it will b 50$ it wont make my profit so huge like NAGA at 5$ Wink
loganberry101@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:49:19 AM

Block Chainy...you always talk sense! Glad to have you on this forum
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:52:19 AM

herbex my man... We don't all put all of our eggs in 1 basket you know  Wink

Besides that, I think OTN ahs a lot of potential. Not a lot of competition out there yet (that is more tailored towards traders that is). Something like Stellar Lumens will be a more convenient exchange for regular, non-traders folk.
herbex

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:58:36 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 11:15:58 AM by herbex

herbex my man... We don't all put all of our eggs in 1 basket you know  Wink

Besides that, I think OTN ahs a lot of potential. Not a lot of competition out there yet (that is more tailored towards traders that is). Something like Stellar Lumens will be a more convenient exchange for regular, non-traders folk.
I know that everybody holds on a lot of different coins but you need to understand that OTN was created just to make IQ rich and their idea of having wallet and their own xchange is just to put hand on your money.
Anyway everybody has their own mind and do better deals or worse
If you believe in this russian roulette then have fun like I said Wink
If they would go normal ICO way then it would b interesting project coz you could buy it at let say 1$ and price would b more steady but they wanted to be the biggest holders of all tokens with 58% which is not good for anyone but just for them
IDEA is great like a lot of similar projects but execution is terribly wrong
LOOK even how intersting this project is that it has only 38 pages on bitcointalk and was created 2october. NAGA created on 4 november and it has 53 pages Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: