Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72072 times)
Block Chainy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

When the bounce comes, it will quick, so chances are unless you sit in front of a screen 24/7, the chances of missing it and having to buy in much higher are very high.

To be fair.. this is what limit orders are for (or stop-limit orders)

Good point, but it could be hours, days or weeks away...... But leaving currency on an exchange for long periods of time is generally not a great idea.
Leave in the IQ wallet Wink
Then you can be sure that when u need your funds the most then you are screwed Tongue
Their simple site where you have only 12 cryptos and few thousand users is down nearly every today coz of "maintenance"

You'll take any weak excuse and small chance you get to bash OTN won't you, you desperate FUD'er? This was not even regarding the IQ Option platform, but order types on the exchanges in general..
herbex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

Isnt it that they cannot handle such a small amount of users?
Everybdoy who used IQ platform get piseed off ever few hours coz of this shit. +550 ppl team and cannot handle it

jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

Why is the otn price still low? When is it gonna increase??

never increase....look can only go down and down......got no future......all coin get 20% or more and this lose all time

you are so funny man Cheesy

I try say go to 1$ but i fail ......shit i lose my chance to buy low price........

One real airdrop are NXT to IGNIS.....2 nxt give 1 IGNIS and what give OTN maybe 6% bahhhhh

I want buy this shit at 1$ please stop buy i need make money fast, i'm bored to fud
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:40:51 AM

Just got an air drop from this token

But ran the the numbers...............

Then worked out over three quarters were dropped in there own wallets.
The drop being the holding bonus of 2000000 tokens, but just over 320000 were sent to active wallets (some of these would be staff i guess).
The others being OTN workers (IQ Options) wallets. So its like i will share this 20 will you lot, but splitting it and keeping 10, then splitting the 10 and keeping 5, then getting a whole load of change and splitting that.

To be fair I read the white paper and it does not say there not giving to staff, but does seem misleading ,as i did not notice this fact the first time reading.

So it seems of the 21million total tokens they give as bonus for using platform and holding, over 75% of that goes to themselves.

I kind of hope I've missed the point here or made a mistake. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

In a way i feel silly pointing this out as i am still holding (four figures $), but also feel this should be pointed out, as i missed it first time round.

All that being said, i still think its a good project if they do what they say there going to do (they have so far) and the FEE's are not too high.

I'm assuming the tokens can be used to pay transfer fees after the token swap later on.

Hey, anypoint!

"over three quarters were dropped in there own wallets" - there's 1 obvious and 1 less obvious explanation to that. 1st of all, it's no secret that a wallet was formed for safekeeping of the leftover tokens after the emission schedule has been changed. The second point is that a lot of IQ customer tokens are on the platform, so their airdrop rewards were assigned to a general IQ wallet that the system will distribute according to the token balance on the platform. And then there's obviously the OTN tokens that the IQ staff of developers will get as their reward once the products are out (remember: those are on hold for now).

Is it just me or this very valid and so detailed analysis concerning token distribution was very POORLY explained by the admin? If anything it decreases my confidence in the project.
fairysquirt

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

Are you sure you're not just looking at the change address functionality?

So with bitcoin... you have 20 unspent, you send 5 btc to person B..... you as person A are actually sending your 20btc... however,
15 btc comes back as change from person B to your change address... usually this address is held in the same wallet as addy of the unspent 20btc

so it is a key in the keypool of the same wallet under control of  the same person or project owner... this doesn't mean they are paying themselves ...

this is how this coins works if it is modeled on doge or bitcoin etc

so.... the airdrop would seem to be splitting like you said 10 your you 10 for me. for each airdrop run I'm guessing/

someone correct me if that isn't a possibility Smiley

this is why satoshi nakamoto white papered bitcoin as 'digital CASH' not 'electronic money'... because ...when you go to the shops and buy a lollipop with your 20 dollar note... you don't get your same 20 dollar note back but you also don't punch out the clerk, because you get a whole bunch of change back.

change addresses are vital and change protocol for maintaining anonymity.

because is person A paying person B or is person B paying person C(change), is A C or is A B and C.. or is A just A? Huh
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

The drop being the holding bonus of 2000000 tokens, but just over 320000 were sent to active wallets (some of these would be staff i guess).
The others being OTN workers (IQ Options) wallets. So its like i will share this 20 will you lot, but splitting it and keeping 10, then splitting the 10 and keeping 5, then getting a whole load of change and splitting that.

To be fair I read the white paper and it does not say there not giving to staff, but does seem misleading ,as i did not notice this fact the first time reading.

So it seems of the 21million total tokens they give as bonus for using platform and holding, over 75% of that goes to themselves.

I kind of hope I've missed the point here or made a mistake. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

In a way i feel silly pointing this out as i am still holding (four figures $), but also feel this should be pointed out, as i missed it first time round.

All that being said, i still think its a good project if they do what they say there going to do (they have so far) and the FEE's are not too high.

I'm assuming the tokens can be used to pay transfer fees after the token swap later on.

Hey, anypoint!

"over three quarters were dropped in there own wallets" - there's 1 obvious and 1 less obvious explanation to that. 1st of all, it's no secret that a wallet was formed for safekeeping of the leftover tokens after the emission schedule has been changed. The second point is that a lot of IQ customer tokens are on the platform, so their airdrop rewards were assigned to a general IQ wallet that the system will distribute according to the token balance on the platform. And then there's obviously the OTN tokens that the IQ staff of developers will get as their reward once the products are out (remember: those are on hold for now).

Is it just me or this very valid and so detailed analysis concerning token distribution was very POORLY explained by the admin? If anything it decreases my confidence in the project.

position 256 now....when go position 300 or more im boring to see this coin here.......please close this fail project people are full on lose money here....all know this coin get money only for creator not to all
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

Hey, anypoint!

position 256 now....when go position 300 or more im boring to see this coin here.......please close this fail project people are full on lose money here....all know this coin get money only for creator not to all

Ok NOW position 316......make me happy and go to position 400 thank's
Salem79

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

you lose but this week iq distributes (sells) 15,000 OTN for a prize exceeding $ 120 each,
15,000x120 = $ 1,800,000. iq traders will sell this shit at the market price to reinvest in iq and have a little less shit
Salem79

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

$ 1,500,000 per week for 100 weeks plus 28,000,000 OTN. they will not only suck your blood, they will crush your bones
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

any news about wallet?
PaulG

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:30:58 AM

lol you are still here on this shiet coin and there scam iq  owners? move on i made alot on verge and qsp even the bigest scam like bitconect is making more money then thouse
ancapist

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

I can't believe people still are paying any attention to this huge crap hahaha thank God that I invested all the proceeds coming from selling this shitcoin (I will always regret not selling when it was pumped and actually waited far too long) in other legit projects and I am very glad I did it (still I was one of the early lucky birds who made some money off this "great" project). Guys, do yourself a favour and don't lose your time with IQ Scam. Coins with this continued ABSURDLY low volumes in shitty exchanges are dead and prone to pump and dump telegram groups. Don't say you weren't warned!
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

open tn why you do not answer to our question about wallet
bloodchow

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

tq all the fud, i bought alot of OTN at 77k sat  Grin Grin Grin prefer to buy at 50k sat

once this thing go up i gonna be rich  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

tq fudder love u all
messidona

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

woah the token price dropped a little yesterday!!!
gamerferfect

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

I was told by some friends about your bounty program. when is it going to happen
clarkentcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:44:30 AM

I was told by some friends about your bounty program. when is it going to happen

Bitconnect closed in 5 days.....the next are OTN bye bye
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

BCC is a form of coin lending. It does not have a stable ecosystem, and it breaks the law in America. Why do you think OTN might not exist?
gamerferfect

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

A long time ago. I do not get any information on OTN. It has grown or has given up.
clarkentcoin

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

A long time ago. I do not get any information on OTN. It has grown or has given up.

OTN no got future are dead at born.....it's a last scam from IQoption
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: