Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:32:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:03:29 PM

What I like the most about this project is that with biometric data you can prove your identity all over the world, with the blockchain you can send funds with proven identities both sides included, this is useful for tax administration

yes, that could be really interesting. However, I wonder how they ensure the security of this data. Imagine a hack of the biometric database, that would be the worst thing that can happen

I don't think that's easily done, this is the benefit of cryptocurrency and hype due to it's integrity and security but obviously there is still ways, just minimum risk.

The whole point of oneway hashes is that the amount of work needed to break 1 key is rediculous even for a quantum computer in some cases, to break multiple would be even more beyond reasonable. I've actually had a few seriously ideas about identity based blockchains for not just biometrics but all personal information, the fact is oneway hashes especially if combined with another layer of encryption is insanely secure if developed properly.

People are afraid of a biometric db getting hacked behind oneway keys and encryption, yet give all their biometrics and data to equifax who stored all their data in an unencrypted open unlocked database and continues to do so, many of the things you think of secure from the old days isn't and is just waiting to get broken. Blockchain stands to resolve much of that.

What people fail to realise is that nothing is 100 percent secured and we are very vulnerable we can only prevent this hacks from happening if we are more careful and that ia what 47 bank is trying to do using the biometrics
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

What I like the most about this project is that with biometric data you can prove your identity all over the world, with the blockchain you can send funds with proven identities both sides included, this is useful for tax administration

yes, that could be really interesting. However, I wonder how they ensure the security of this data. Imagine a hack of the biometric database, that would be the worst thing that can happen

I don't think that's easily done, this is the benefit of cryptocurrency and hype due to it's integrity and security but obviously there is still ways, just minimum risk.

The whole point of oneway hashes is that the amount of work needed to break 1 key is rediculous even for a quantum computer in some cases, to break multiple would be even more beyond reasonable. I've actually had a few seriously ideas about identity based blockchains for not just biometrics but all personal information, the fact is oneway hashes especially if combined with another layer of encryption is insanely secure if developed properly.

People are afraid of a biometric db getting hacked behind oneway keys and encryption, yet give all their biometrics and data to equifax who stored all their data in an unencrypted open unlocked database and continues to do so, many of the things you think of secure from the old days isn't and is just waiting to get broken. Blockchain stands to resolve much of that.

What people fail to realise is that nothing is 100 percent secured and we are very vulnerable we can only prevent this hacks from happening if we are more careful and that ia what 47 bank is trying to do using the biometrics

I know that some new blockchain projects are trying to revolutionize identity discovery and personal data storage. Perhaps 47BK is doing its own or partnering with other blockchain companies. We will see. I was just curious how 47BK wants to save and secure the biometric data of us users
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

I like how Forty Seven Bank have created all the main documents & legal documents. They have put a lot of effort into this.

I like the "Token Holders Benefits" document, this is what most investors want to see and it contains a lot of exciting information.

The loyalty program in particular looks like it will create real value for FSBT tokens.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

I like how Forty Seven Bank have created all the main documents & legal documents. They have put a lot of effort into this.

I like the "Token Holders Benefits" document, this is what most investors want to see and it contains a lot of exciting information.

The loyalty program in particular looks like it will create real value for FSBT tokens.

Forty seven bank has well organized and active team, they spend time to set things in order in every aspect of the project, i commend 47bank for this, this attributes surely will influenced investors decisions to partake in the ICO surely did influenced mine.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

Hello, where do I find the white paper in Portuguese?
what is the value of 01 tokens current?
Where is this company located?
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

its not possible bcos the thief moves my every fund i have there immediately i send it i.e within seconds
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:24:48 AM

have you already read the part with the white and blacklists?

Forty Seven Bank will constantly monitor custom-
er activity to detect and prevent activities of

criminal elements for money laundering. As
result of these procedures we always know the
persons and companies we can trust and who we
can’t trust. Our bank will publish whitelist and
blacklist of accounts. Both lists will be publicly
available to the broad community on the public
blockchains. Other banks, businesses and
persons can take these lists into account in order
to evaluate whether it is safe or not to perform
financial transactions in cryptocurrency with
these accounts.

what information is published there? Is this just a rating of the account or are there also details such as account balance or my portfolio in it?

Wow this is an entirely new game 47BK is bringing into the crypto world... This is security on a whole new level, I can't describe... Amazing... So I get to not only know fraudulent activities or persons but it's also listed out in public space so unsuspecting persons doesn't fall victim again cool...

This seems to be very nice and clean work proposed by FSBT. Money laundering is biggest problem in banking industry. But will FSBT take any action against money laundering or just going to publish list?
Anyway I think publishing list will also enough so that concern team can take action
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

have you already read the part with the white and blacklists?

Forty Seven Bank will constantly monitor custom-
er activity to detect and prevent activities of

criminal elements for money laundering. As
result of these procedures we always know the
persons and companies we can trust and who we
can’t trust. Our bank will publish whitelist and
blacklist of accounts. Both lists will be publicly
available to the broad community on the public
blockchains. Other banks, businesses and
persons can take these lists into account in order
to evaluate whether it is safe or not to perform
financial transactions in cryptocurrency with
these accounts.

what information is published there? Is this just a rating of the account or are there also details such as account balance or my portfolio in it?

Wow this is an entirely new game 47BK is bringing into the crypto world... This is security on a whole new level, I can't describe... Amazing... So I get to not only know fraudulent activities or persons but it's also listed out in public space so unsuspecting persons doesn't fall victim again cool...

This seems to be very nice and clean work proposed by FSBT. Money laundering is biggest problem in banking industry. But will FSBT take any action against money laundering or just going to publish list?
Anyway I think publishing list will also enough so that concern team can take action

I think it would be crucial knowing the counter measures to combat that. For example how do you make a blacklist and what action is to be taken against the violation without causing much damage to the network. I think all these would serve security and should be considered which I think 47 is def considering.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

The Whitepaper is unfortunately not available in Portuguese. You can switch the website into Portuguese and the Business Modell and Benefit Programm is also available in Portuguese.
https://www.fortyseven.io/pt/home

The Company is located in London, UK.
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Toke sale update .... 40 days to reach hardcap.

Current token bonus:
20%
Rates (incl. bonus):
1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

think the benefits are good too. You get FSBL tokens which you can then redeem in the 47BK shop. Incidentally, these tokens will also be given to customers who do not have tokens but use various 47BK services
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

Yeah i am not surprised actually
When you come out with an idea like 47bank have done the last thing u will want to be is being disorganise and having a team that put little effort in attracting investors.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

Now in a situation where investors lacks the biometric devices or gadgets to prove their identity, what other alternatives are 47BK exploring as per human identification?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

Good evening, everybody! That is a great thing you are doing. It is high time there appeared a banking system that could play the role of a bridge between fiat and crypto@ good luck to the team

That bridge is the big gap at this moment and this have been quite reasonably identified by forty seven bank team. Their execution is the key and I am waiting for that progress. btw why it is called forty seven bank? I cannot understand that.

Yeah i hope they push through, really want to see how it is going to be implemented and how their services will be provided.

Its an interesting project and I too want to see it grow, where the forty seven comes from is an interesting question
Perhaps it's because one token is 0.0047ETH?

Current token bonus:
20%
Rates (incl. bonus):
1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT

Where did you get the "one token is 0.0047ETH" Huh

I guess he got confused somewhere. If you read white paper then you can see above price jamzzz123 has mentioned. Or visit once to fortyseven.io for more details.
Anilg

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Yeah i am not surprised actually
When you come out with an idea like 47bank have done the last thing u will want to be is being disorganise and having a team that put little effort in attracting investors.

Starting bank and providing services is not small task and also without proper security and documentation / detailed information people will not trust any bank.
FSBT focus is in right direction.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

I try to send 4.6 FSBT bit it's writing: Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds. Required 1051440000000000 and got: 16300000000000
what is the problem?
Good day, could You please send Your issue here: support@fortyseven.io we will take a look and resolve this soon.
Please provide all details.
FortySeven

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

At this time there is only English White Paper - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view
1 FSBT - 0,00393 ETH
Company located in United Kingdom
FortySeven

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Can you pay with fiat money on this ICO ? Or can we do it after ICO. I see on the site that you can pay currently with ETH, and Bitcoin.

I doubt you can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i think ETH and Bitcoin is the payment medium as stated on their website. If one can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i will love to know also

I think at one point Forty Seven Bank were accepting payments in fiat through the Paybis service. I wonder what happened there and why they stopped accepting Fiat.

You were able to buy with FIAT, but only with Creditcard and then Paybis. The Fees were about 10%.
On the Website was a SEPA Logo too. Don't know why they removed the the FIAT payments.

So they actually accepted FIAT ? Damn why did they remove it. It was a good payment option for those who didn't have any crypto. Maybe one of the team members can answer this ?
We don't remove it. Just at the current moment, we have several technical issues with the credit card, but we will make an announcement very soon when it start working.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

Can you pay with fiat money on this ICO ? Or can we do it after ICO. I see on the site that you can pay currently with ETH, and Bitcoin.

I doubt you can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i think ETH and Bitcoin is the payment medium as stated on their website. If one can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i will love to know also

I think at one point Forty Seven Bank were accepting payments in fiat through the Paybis service. I wonder what happened there and why they stopped accepting Fiat.

You were able to buy with FIAT, but only with Creditcard and then Paybis. The Fees were about 10%.
On the Website was a SEPA Logo too. Don't know why they removed the the FIAT payments.

So they actually accepted FIAT ? Damn why did they remove it. It was a good payment option for those who didn't have any crypto. Maybe one of the team members can answer this ?
We don't remove it. Just at the current moment, we have several technical issues with the credit card, but we will make an announcement very soon when it start working.

That is very good news, I think it's the right move to keep the fiat option open. Many people (including me) don't always have BTC or ETH available and this way we can avoid the trouble of buying more and pay high fees and instead just pay directly with a credit card.
girib1684

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

That's the good. lots people having problem to buy BTC, ETH and then purchase your token. Its look like some lengthy process. Credit card option good for quick process to buy token who are facing problem with BTC, ETH.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: