Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

The projects that are in the same field as we do are Bankera, and Crypterium, but we dont see them as competitors, because they have different approach and diffterent services to offer.We are a developer oriented bank, that will serve as a fintech distribution platform for applications brought to it. Say we don't have a microcredit service, but you offer one. Using our API, you can bring your microcredit application to our bank, using our infrastructure and we will advertise to our clients. We will work on revenue share model. So the main difference is that we will have a core set of mandatory services and an API that will allow to connect other services to our bank as modules.

I honestly that was a great move focusing on the developers. This reminds me of when stripe came out. Paypal was great but not developer friendly at all. So stripe took a great share of the market which later forced paypal to follow similar path. I honestly think it is of importance they are an API first solution.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

The projects that are in the same field as we do are Bankera, and Crypterium, but we dont see them as competitors, because they have different approach and diffterent services to offer.We are a developer oriented bank, that will serve as a fintech distribution platform for applications brought to it. Say we don't have a microcredit service, but you offer one. Using our API, you can bring your microcredit application to our bank, using our infrastructure and we will advertise to our clients. We will work on revenue share model. So the main difference is that we will have a core set of mandatory services and an API that will allow to connect other services to our bank as modules.

Thank you for the short and concise summary. I think the model with the APIs is really good. but being able to offer your own banking services is really great. i am really curious what services are offered by the people
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

Buying some "rare" coins is a bit tedious at the moment. You often have to sign up for many small, unknown exchanges. I am really looking forward to the 47BK app, from which I can access many (all?) Exchanges and pay directly from my account. that will be great

I too, there is a certain extent of comfort one get when you have access to everything you need in a particular place in terms of exchanges Forty seven bank allows one to conduct all transactions from their platform which is a stress reliever, just like Faulerwilli mentioned its a bit tedious buying from different exchanges.

It is like blockfolio but with trading capabilities? or does it mean it connects directly to exchanges? Meaning you can initiate buy/sell orders right from 47 app using those imported exchanges?

Their plan is to make a multi-asset account available. With various APIs connections to Exchanges be made so that you can act directly from your own account on these Exchanges.
And the bought tokens are stored in your 47BK account

With these Api in place, there is little or almost no exposure to threats, to hacks as the security 47bk are planning on putting in place will mitigate that almost to the barest minimum, I sincerely can't wait for full version 47bk truly

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

Buying some "rare" coins is a bit tedious at the moment. You often have to sign up for many small, unknown exchanges. I am really looking forward to the 47BK app, from which I can access many (all?) Exchanges and pay directly from my account. that will be great

I too, there is a certain extent of comfort one get when you have access to everything you need in a particular place in terms of exchanges Forty seven bank allows one to conduct all transactions from their platform which is a stress reliever, just like Faulerwilli mentioned its a bit tedious buying from different exchanges.

It is like blockfolio but with trading capabilities? or does it mean it connects directly to exchanges? Meaning you can initiate buy/sell orders right from 47 app using those imported exchanges?

Their plan is to make a multi-asset account available. With various APIs connections to Exchanges be made so that you can act directly from your own account on these Exchanges.
And the bought tokens are stored in your 47BK account

With these Api in place, there is little or almost no exposure to threats, to hacks as the security 47bk are planning on putting in place will mitigate that almost to the barest minimum, I sincerely can't wait for full version 47bk truly

That is true and in combination with the biometric data like a fingerprint, you are well protected from potential hacker attacks.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

Hello Dev, Why is that the Figure for Money Raised on forty seven bank website is not changing? It's been on 2,298,937 All day!
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Lots things are mentioned in single link. No need to white paper and token holders benefits. Thanks Hendbobox about this link.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Lots things are mentioned in single link. No need to white paper and token holders benefits. Thanks Hendbobox about this link.

Great link, I haven't seen this one before, explains the benefits of FSBT and what it has to offer and real life problems it is going to solve - I think this will be sucessful
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Coinmarket is very bad now. What impact does it have on the FSBT project? What do you think of BTC falling down,  whether to invest this project ?

as others have already mentioned, this is the best time to invest in this ICO. Since the ETH / FSBT price has been fixed, you pay less now, because the ETH value is very low. If you now invest Fiat in ETH and then in FSBT, you'll get more tokens than if the ETH Price is $ 900 (for example)

Yea. That's very true. Your can now get almost double of what $900 would have gotten you even you buy at the present ETH price. Seems this price fix wasn't a really good idea for the project but a huge benefit for the investors.

Why did they do that ? Didn't they now know that there would be a chance that Ethereum's price would drop ? I guess you are right about that this rule is good for the investors.

It came as a surprise to me to that they did that. I tried thinking  what possible reason would have made them do that but I couldn't really figure it out. Maybe a more deligent study of the whitepaper will reveal it

Yeah... It is now looking like it was a wrong move but still investors are the ones benefitting from it.
I agree with this but the investors who bought it when eth price was very high, i do not think they are happy because they too could have paid less for the same amount.
This is true. Early investors are not very happy. Usually the rate changes, but not here. Depends only on the quantity. Such a rule does not stimulate entry for early investors.

And if eth has been at 500 and went to 1200 at end of ico people would have complained the opposite. In the end crypto will bounce about it’s a fact some people get to take advantage of the shifts some don’t its just the risk of this form of investing it’s not something fa47bk really has control over. Nothing will make everyone happy

But come to think of it there is isn't any difference buying fortyseven  bank with eth no matter the rate.
Fortyseven bank rate is fixed on 1 eth = 233.2 fsbt and 1 fsbt = 0.00428.. The only people affected by this are those that are buying and selling Ethereum.
Cnote328

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Great link, I haven't seen this one before, explains the benefits of FSBT and what it has to offer and real life problems it is going to solve - I think this will be sucessful

The article  you shared is well summarized and detailed it talks about every aspect of Forty Seven Bank I got to understand certain aspects clearly thanks for sharing.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

The article  you shared is well summarized and detailed it talks about every aspect of Forty Seven Bank I got to understand certain aspects clearly thanks for sharing.

I like the part PSD2. This policy would really provide great portability among different banks. I also think what would matter is the service of acting like a bank. If i understood this correctly (it is better to confirm with the team) is that you will be able to access some services they allow as a bank. So they will act like a bank and expose certain services primarily focused on crypto.

Abah007

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

Thanks mate for sharing this link, the article gave a detailed summary of what the project is all about, I now have a better knowledge.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Coinmarket is very bad now. What impact does it have on the FSBT project? What do you think of BTC falling down,  whether to invest this project ?

as others have already mentioned, this is the best time to invest in this ICO. Since the ETH / FSBT price has been fixed, you pay less now, because the ETH value is very low. If you now invest Fiat in ETH and then in FSBT, you'll get more tokens than if the ETH Price is $ 900 (for example)

Yea. That's very true. Your can now get almost double of what $900 would have gotten you even you buy at the present ETH price. Seems this price fix wasn't a really good idea for the project but a huge benefit for the investors.

Why did they do that ? Didn't they now know that there would be a chance that Ethereum's price would drop ? I guess you are right about that this rule is good for the investors.

It came as a surprise to me to that they did that. I tried thinking  what possible reason would have made them do that but I couldn't really figure it out. Maybe a more deligent study of the whitepaper will reveal it

Yeah... It is now looking like it was a wrong move but still investors are the ones benefitting from it.
I agree with this but the investors who bought it when eth price was very high, i do not think they are happy because they too could have paid less for the same amount.
This is true. Early investors are not very happy. Usually the rate changes, but not here. Depends only on the quantity. Such a rule does not stimulate entry for early investors.

And if eth has been at 500 and went to 1200 at end of ico people would have complained the opposite. In the end crypto will bounce about it’s a fact some people get to take advantage of the shifts some don’t its just the risk of this form of investing it’s not something fa47bk really has control over. Nothing will make everyone happy

But come to think of it there is isn't any difference buying fortyseven  bank with eth no matter the rate.
Fortyseven bank rate is fixed on 1 eth = 233.2 fsbt and 1 fsbt = 0.00428.. The only people affected by this are those that are buying and selling Ethereum.

Exactly, and to be more specific, it impacts those people who do not possess ETH and have yet to purchase some in order to invest in FSBT

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

The article  you shared is well summarized and detailed it talks about every aspect of Forty Seven Bank I got to understand certain aspects clearly thanks for sharing.

Thanks mate for sharing this link, the article gave a detailed summary of what the project is all about, I now have a better knowledge.
I can agree with that i didn't even know that 47bank had a loyalty program that is amazing this way no one will dump and 47bank will rise to the moon.
girib1684

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Another link here about fortyseven bank written by Gunther Hohenheim. Everyone have to watch this article...

https://medium.com/@g.r.hohenheim/future-of-crypto-banking-blog-on-forty-seven-bank-e3d2de95b4a7
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

Forty Seven Bank nearly sold 1/3 of their tokens, and there is seven days remaining for the ICO to end. Do you guys think that there will be a lot of investments these last days ?

I believe in any project that has to do with adding values to our lives, i believe in a project that was built on integrity, i believe in a project that wants to help startups and developers achieve their goals with minimal effort, i believe in a project that inculcates positive values in our lives, i believe in a project that tends to create an avenue for the globe to embrace cryptocurrency, that been said, i believe in this project, so no matter the outcome,i believe they will succeed, my opinion

For the next 7 days to turn out way more different from the past days, the marketing team will have to double their effort and press harder. 7 days is so very much enough for the project to raise a good sum

Well, we all want to see this project succeed and we should also play our part by spreading the word and what Forty Seven Bank tends to offer to the community and the globe at large, as an investor, we should endeavor to keep in mind that if Forty Seven Bank wins, we also win
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Another link here about fortyseven bank written by Gunther Hohenheim. Everyone have to watch this article...

https://medium.com/@g.r.hohenheim/future-of-crypto-banking-blog-on-forty-seven-bank-e3d2de95b4a7

I believe this would have been a good read, but when I tried reading this article,  for some reasons I don't know,  the page refused to scroll up or down after loading. Did anyone experience this? Am on mobile though.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

The article  you shared is well summarized and detailed it talks about every aspect of Forty Seven Bank I got to understand certain aspects clearly thanks for sharing.

I can agree with that i didn't even know that 47bank had a loyalty program that is amazing this way no one will dump and 47bank will rise to the moon.

Programs like this tend to be pretty reliable for not letting dumps get the best of a new token will be interesting to see how wel the program in this case manages to appease the weak hands and keep the token valuation high. It’s good these articles are working well to spread this kind of information the more people on the same page the better chance it works
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

Programs like this tend to be pretty reliable for not letting dumps get the best of a new token will be interesting to see how wel the program in this case manages to appease the weak hands and keep the token valuation high. It’s good these articles are working well to spread this kind of information the more people on the same page the better chance it works

To be honest dumps are always going to happen because of bonuses that projects offer, I wouldn't worry too much it happens to most projects. I think because of the loyalty benefits entioned above more people will HODL for longer but they will also be customers of the 47Bank service.

Anilg

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

I believe this would have been a good read, but when I tried reading this article,  for some reasons I don't know,  the page refused to scroll up or down after loading. Did anyone experience this? Am on mobile though.

Thanks for sharing this nice blog/article about FSBT. I have not faced any issue with page loading, you can try now. May it was some temp issue which is fixed now?
girib1684

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

Thanks for sharing this nice blog/article about FSBT. I have not faced any issue with page loading, you can try now. May it was some temp issue which is fixed now?

Owillz, this link always works fine. May be you have to check system. No one yet reported any issue about link error.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: