Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

If you guys offer bounces agai, I am pretty sure it will be sell fast. You guys are good team know better than me. I am a investor if someone offer me like this I will buy more. I suggest share my thoughts as investor
That depends on investors thinking. We cannot opposed to anyone to sell FSBT tokens. If people can hold it, then they will eligible for lots tokens holders benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?
Even if we dont reach the hard cap, that doesnt mean anything. Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap - www.fortyseven.io
Actually, they shouldn't need to focus in the hard cap nor soft cap. Just focus in the mission and goal of the project and for sure the project would reach the success.
Not sure I fully understand what you mean, in as much as they should focus on the mission and goal of the project, it is also important to focus on reaching soft cap or else the project will be unsuccessful
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

If you guys offer bounces agai, I am pretty sure it will be sell fast. You guys are good team know better than me. I am a investor if someone offer me like this I will buy more. I suggest share my thoughts as investor
That depends on investors thinking. We cannot opposed to anyone to sell FSBT tokens. If people can hold it, then they will eligible for lots tokens holders benefits.

I'm not late for the sale? Bonuses still give?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

you can still participate, but unfortunately there is no bonus. But you can get other beneftits for holders:-)
login here zu contribute: https://my.fortyseven.io/login?redirect_url=%2F
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?
Even if we dont reach the hard cap, that doesnt mean anything. Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap - www.fortyseven.io
Actually, they shouldn't need to focus in the hard cap nor soft cap. Just focus in the mission and goal of the project and for sure the project would reach the success.
Not sure I fully understand what you mean, in as much as they should focus on the mission and goal of the project, it is also important to focus on reaching soft cap or else the project will be unsuccessful

They actually need to focus on both the hardcap and soft-cap if not they won't raise enough funds to develop the project and take it to the heights they aim to achieve.
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

you can still participate, but unfortunately there is no bonus. But you can get other beneftits for holders:-)

Thanks for the link. I'll see. And in the Ethereum Anonymizer, will this token be added to the list?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

They actually need to focus on both the hardcap and soft-cap if not they won't raise enough funds to develop the project and take it to the heights they aim to achieve.

I think you have mistaken fortyseven, they have absolutely smashed the "softcap" which was at 900,000 tokens. They are a bit of a distance away from the hardcap, but doesn't matter too much as the project will go ahead from hitting the softcap
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

I think you have mistaken fortyseven, they have absolutely smashed the "softcap" which was at 900,000 tokens. They are a bit of a distance away from the hardcap, but doesn't matter too much as the project will go ahead from hitting the softcap

True soft cap is the basic determinant if a project moves forward or refund investors their funds. Forty seven bank has attained this a while back if they don't get to reach hard cap no worries but will be nice if they do tho.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

True soft cap is the basic determinant if a project moves forward or refund investors their funds. Forty seven bank has attained this a while back if they don't get to reach hard cap no worries but will be nice if they do tho.
I sincerely hope they do reach hardcap. Even though the soft cap has been reached and the project is already termed successful, it will also be great if the project can attain hardcap so that things can run effectively
Anilg

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

I think Gee778 wants to say that hardcap will give them extra fund which can be used for speeding the work, spend money on marketing and all.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

I think Gee778 wants to say that hardcap will give them extra fund which can be used for speeding the work, spend money on marketing and all.

Hard cap is for adding icing to the cake but the softcap is the right amount needed for establishing the core purpose of the project
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

Hello devs,

What about bounty campaign? If the project didn't manage to collect hardcap, will the bounty tokens be distributed ?

Will Forty Seven bank be only online or you will be having offline branches (Possibly worldwide. I Suppose Baltics/Europe first, could be Asia, since there is a lot of talk about 47 in Asian media) ?
ICO still running and how they will distribute bounty tokens between that? you have to wait till end of the ICO.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?

I think that if they don't reach their hardcap they will probably burn the rest of the tokens. Giving them out is not a good idea so you burning is the best option. They have already extended one time so i don't expect it twice.
Burned unsold tokens is always best to increase price of tokens. But can we have confirmation from 47B team/admin?
Guys, nothing will be burned . The unsold tokens would be not generated then.

This is what they have said from the start, they have a maximum amount of tokens that they would create (their hardcap of 5,000,000 FSBT) if there is not enough demand for these tokens then they will simply not produce the "leftover" tokens, even though they are not really "leftover" in a sense.
So what will happen to them will they just be removed or something? i think they are already produced and that burning them will be the best option.

Theirs nothing to be "removed or something", only sold tokens are ever generated, if they sell 4565915 tokens, for instance, their will only ever be 4565915 tokens, as thats all that was sold, therefor all that will be minted by the smart contract. No need for burn, no need for anything, they mint what they need so theirs no excess tokens created, its really the best way for an ICO to generate tokens as its the most transparent.

If all they generated is already sold what about Token that is needed to run the platform, and FSBL loyalty program? Is there a kind of continually minting as new need arise cos I read somewhere that they intend to mint just once

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

I sincerely hope they do reach hardcap. Even though the soft cap has been reached and the project is already termed successful, it will also be great if the project can attain hardcap so that things can run effectively

I think the progression so far is quite good; Given they have released the API and they hit their softcap. Keep in mind that 47 is tied to eth and the price dropped massively during the first sale period.

girib1684

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

To continue project need to be reach soft-cap. And FortySeevn already reached soft-cap. Also on previous page FortySeven Team members has said
"Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap". As per this statement I don't think have any problem hard-cap target.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Thanks for the link. I'll see. And in the Ethereum Anonymizer, will this token be added to the list?

I would really like to answer this question, but I do not understand what you mean with ethereum anonymizer. What's this?
I even googled it afterwards, but I found no solution
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

I would really like to answer this question, but I do not understand what you mean with ethereum anonymizer. What's this?
I even googled it afterwards, but I found no solution

I wasn't sure what he was referring to, perhaps another project maybe, I haven't seen anything in relation to the fortysevenproject and the ethereum anoymizer although I think it's some sort of anonymise transaction
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

To continue project need to be reach soft-cap. And FortySeevn already reached soft-cap. Also on previous page FortySeven Team members has said
"Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap". As per this statement I don't think have any problem hard-cap target.

Actually the soft cap is a must in order to proceed with the project. They can also hit the hardcap, but that is like a extra thing.

Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

Forty Seven Bank will have complex software tools with integrated machine learning that will be used in scoring and KYC procedures, there partners will have opportunity to use these tools in full capacity and save much time and money
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?

I think that if they don't reach their hardcap they will probably burn the rest of the tokens. Giving them out is not a good idea so you burning is the best option. They have already extended one time so i don't expect it twice.
Burned unsold tokens is always best to increase price of tokens. But can we have confirmation from 47B team/admin?
Guys, nothing will be burned . The unsold tokens would be not generated then.

Number of tokens generated would only be the number of tokens sold. The price would increase from my understanding is when you utilize the platform. You can 't operate 47 without the token; so you are basically driving the price up.

hose are nice prospects, aren't they? :-)I have already secured my tokens and think about to buy some more. There will not be very many tokens after the ICO, and I'm really curious to see at what price the token will be traded after the listing

Usually it begins with a pump and dump from the whales so that the weaker investors will sell and the better ones still keep it because they know the worth of it.

Do you really think, that whales are interested in Forty Seven Bank and pump and dump FSBT after the listing? If yes and the weak hands sell their Token cheap, I will try to get more.

Whales are good at creating confusion, they pump to sale and buy when weak hands dump, don't get it twisted, they know a good project and will hodl, projects like forty seven bank has very good prospects and personally, i think the best advice is to hodl, as the implementation of each of its vast features will lead to a boost in value, my opinion
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: