Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

Infoseek News, a Japanese news site by internet giant Rakuten has featured Forty Seven:
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/infoseek-news-a-japanese-news-site-by-internet-giant-rakuten-has-featured-forty-seven-c0b54530fe6

again a japanese article, very nice!
what are your plans for the start, are you going to market first in uk or even in japan? I know that the blockchain works worldwide, but at the beginning you will probably choose a few countries for the start, right?

and another question: what about the possibility to extend the token sale? i have seen this at some other icos, so maybe that's worth considering

If there are a lot of investments done in the last days, maybe it is logical to extend the ICO. This way they get more funds, and let new people who just noticed Forty Seven the time to do a investment.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

Infoseek News, a Japanese news site by internet giant Rakuten has featured Forty Seven:
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/infoseek-news-a-japanese-news-site-by-internet-giant-rakuten-has-featured-forty-seven-c0b54530fe6

what are your plans for the start, are you going to market first in uk or even in japan? I know that the blockchain works worldwide, but at the beginning you will probably choose a few countries for the start, right?

and another question: what about the possibility to extend the token sale? i have seen this at some other icos, so maybe that's worth considering

If there are a lot of investments done in the last days, maybe it is logical to extend the ICO. This way they get more funds, and let new people who just noticed Forty Seven the time to do a investment.

That is the problem for all ICOs for now, the market is nervous and people are scared to invest: When the promotion in Asia worked well and they have a lot of investments, they should extend the ICO.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

This is great news, forty seven bank is growing strong on Japanese ground, they are truly going global

It is nice to see that fortyseven is now interested to compel the asian market to its side... That's the one of the strongest part of the cryptocurrency market.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

Yes you can also give time to new investors who do not know enough about the project and would like to take their time to know more and then invest it is very smart.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

This is great news, although most part was written in Japanese but it's always good to hear a project of interest was featured in a news site well-done team.
Really nice mate. I want to see more and more of this type of news. I hope other news sites from different regions will also feature fortyseven bank and help spread the word.

This is quite an interesting one, I didn't get all the information because most of the part were written in Japanese, this is really a step forward for forty seven bank, to be featured in a news site.. kudos!

That's really nice, is lovely seeing this come from the Asian market, as Forty Seven Bank is Incorporated in UK, that means the news is massively spreading across continents, absolutely lovely, i still believe there's more to come from this project
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

I really like the fact that we get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. So glad the price is fixed

Sure as an investor, you would definitely like that which favors you, just like the drop in eth price is not having any form of effect on token is to your favor, you are expected to like it. But this doesn't really favor the team I guess. It

Hmmmm i haven't given this much thought myself, i sincerely do hope it doesn't really affect the project progress but come to think of it, doesn't it end up balances it self somehow when the price of eth eventually shoots up

That is not a good thing for developers given they need to cash out at some point. So the drop is not in their favor but of course favours investors. It is always tricky given the crypto is highly volatile. so you have to factor all that.

I somehow feel if the target product is to be achieved then there is a need for extension, the market is really causing some setbacks in plans... I can do much myself this days given this trends so sad

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

I really like the fact that we get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. So glad the price is fixed

Sure as an investor, you would definitely like that which favors you, just like the drop in eth price is not having any form of effect on token is to your favor, you are expected to like it. But this doesn't really favor the team I guess. It

Hmmmm i haven't given this much thought myself, i sincerely do hope it doesn't really affect the project progress but come to think of it, doesn't it end up balances it self somehow when the price of eth eventually shoots up

That is not a good thing for developers given they need to cash out at some point. So the drop is not in their favor but of course favours investors. It is always tricky given the crypto is highly volatile. so you have to factor all that.

I somehow feel if the target product is to be achieved then there is a need for extension, the market is really causing some setbacks in plans... I can do much myself this days given this trends so sad

This is the risk with ETH locked based ICO's, but would be the same if it were locked in USD. It is about whether the ICO will actually be able to fund their project with the investment they gather, which is mostly ETH. The crypto market behavior is capable of affecting the funding in such a way that postponing dates would makes strategic sense

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

This is the risk with ETH locked based ICO's, but would be the same if it were locked in USD. It is about whether the ICO will actually be able to fund their project with the investment they gather, which is mostly ETH. The crypto market behavior is capable of affecting the funding in such a way that postponing dates would makes strategic sense

As said before, if it make sense for the project and development of our investment, to extend the ICO or/and postpone the listing to an exchange, then they should do that.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

Hello Dev, Why is that the Figure for Money Raised on forty seven bank website is not changing? It's been on 2,298,937 All day!

Hello there, it might be standing on Weekend, but almost every evening by GMT on business days it's updating.

That's cool, I've noticed before that sometimes it doesn't update over the weekend, it's good to hear from the Forty Seven Bank team that it is updated on week days.

Yep its sad to have to wait for updated numbers but i imagine its because they have to verify all the funds are actually accepted, and that theirs no issues before they add to the total, i mean its better the numbers are double checked and added by hand, vs some mistake that ends up having them roll back numbers, i could only imagine what people would say if that happened LOL.

In the end they will update, the ICO has been steadily growing no reason it would just stick randomly Tongue

Yeah but it means we can look forward to when the next total will be updated, Forty Seven Bank should extend their ICO in my opinion, the last couple of months have been rough in the markets and things are slowly picking up, I think if they extend it until the end of April they will have enough time to maybe reach half of their hardcap.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:42:29 PM

Hello Dev, Why is that the Figure for Money Raised on forty seven bank website is not changing? It's been on 2,298,937 All day!

Hello there, it might be standing on Weekend, but almost every evening by GMT on business days it's updating.

That's cool, I've noticed before that sometimes it doesn't update over the weekend, it's good to hear from the Forty Seven Bank team that it is updated on week days.
Yes they are working very hard they also need the weekend off to enjoy their life, does fortysevenbank have a Twitter page? i have beens searching it for a while and could not find it are they only available on Telegram?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

ICO extension is not really a bad idea but then we need to put other investors who have been with the project since the beginning into consideration. That's like telling them to wait a little more longer than they were expecting. How do you see that?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

ICO extension is not really a bad idea but then we need to put other investors who have been with the project since the beginning into consideration. That's like telling them to wait a little more longer than they were expecting. How do you see that?

I dunno I don’t see the big deal in delaying if you were buying into an investment in a new regulated bank I would hope most investors weren’t expecting it to be an overnight project. I’d imagine the team will way their plans vs expectations. But in the end a real business needs real fiat to pay employees and bills. Hosting isn’t cheap, let alone all the other fiat based charges their going to have to deal with.

Personally wouldn’t hold it against them the market slump is affecting all the big company ICOs as no one expected it to drag on past February and now everyone’s forced to delay plans and work around the current situation
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

Yes they are working very hard they also need the weekend off to enjoy their life, does fortysevenbank have a Twitter page? i have beens searching it for a while and could not find it are they only available on Telegram?

Yeah, they do have a Twitter page. Here is the link https://twitter.com/47foundation
You can scroll down on their site to the footer, and see all the links they got.

gee777

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

I dunno I don’t see the big deal in delaying if you were buying into an investment in a new regulated bank I would hope most investors weren’t expecting it to be an overnight project. I’d imagine the team will way their plans vs expectations. But in the end a real business needs real fiat to pay employees and bills. Hosting isn’t cheap, let alone all the other fiat based charges their going to have to deal with.

Personally wouldn’t hold it against them the market slump is affecting all the big company ICOs as no one expected it to drag on past February and now everyone’s forced to delay plans and work around the current situation

I don't think it is a bad idea if the ico is extended though it might have its downside, Fortyseven bank ico has been seeing a steady growth for the past week after a slow growth rate with the recent rise in token sale they might be able to cover almost everything.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

It will be good idea to extend token sale due to current market condition. FSBT is good project and I see FSBT team is doing hard work but due to current market condition token sale is not going at good speed.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

Saw from the website that ico stop date and listing on exchange will take place at Q1 which assume both will be done on the 31st, is that correct.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:23 AM

Yep its sad to have to wait for updated numbers but i imagine its because they have to verify all the funds are actually accepted, and that theirs no issues before they add to the total, i mean its better the numbers are double checked and added by hand, vs some mistake that ends up having them roll back numbers, i could only imagine what people would say if that happened LOL.

In the end they will update, the ICO has been steadily growing no reason it would just stick randomly Tongue

Yeah but it means we can look forward to when the next total will be updated, Forty Seven Bank should extend their ICO in my opinion, the last couple of months have been rough in the markets and things are slowly picking up, I think if they extend it until the end of April they will have enough time to maybe reach half of their hardcap.

ETH price is like half the value when the ICO started. It is good for investors given they will get the same tokens for lower price. However I don't think this will have a good impact on the devs. If extending means a better return for the project it should be. The previous month surely wasn't good for many ICOs.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

ETH price is like half the value when the ICO started. It is good for investors given they will get the same tokens for lower price. However I don't think this will have a good impact on the devs. If extending means a better return for the project it should be. The previous month surely wasn't good for many ICOs.
Yes. It's good for investors but still they are scared to downtrend of market. If we can check technically downtrend will be end soon but ICO also.
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

It is totally upto the team to decide whether to extend the ICO deadline or not. They need to weigh all the options - people who invested already or potential investors.

Besides, this is crypto market- we can not be sure of anything. what if the next month is worse than this month. LOL
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

Guarda wallet supports FSBT token natively. This will make transfer, exchanging and holding FSBT tokens easier. They have Mobile, web and hardware wallets.
official link- https://guarda.co/
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: