Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

For private customers FSBT tokens will give several benefits in using Forty Seven Bank products and services, as well as token holders will be top priority customers of the bank according to loyalty program and will get loyalty rewards on yearly basis based on performance of the bank.

But not every holder is qualified as a special holder.. You need to hold a specific amount of fsbt token to be qualified for the yearly benefits.. I can't really remember the amount actually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

Forty Seven Bank will have complex software tools with integrated machine learning that will be used in scoring and KYC procedures, there partners will have opportunity to use these tools in full capacity and save much time and money

I can imagine demand for such tools. Its not easy to develop and maintain so not many organization will go for creating own tool, they will surely like to join FSBT.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

Check out this tweet from them about the role of payment Initiation Service Providers (PISP) after PSD2 comes into force here is the link https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/986212714564464640.

It shows how PSD2 will simplify online payments for customers which will make online shopping easier and more secure with less processes and third parties involved. This is what Forty Seven Bank can provide to fintech developers and ICO's.

That would enable alot of features to end users/developers being able to connect to multiple points. I think the developers would make use of a lot features planned to roll out. especially the banking services.

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

Check out this tweet from them about the role of payment Initiation Service Providers (PISP) after PSD2 comes into force here is the link https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/986212714564464640.

It shows how PSD2 will simplify online payments for customers which will make online shopping easier and more secure with less processes and third parties involved. This is what Forty Seven Bank can provide to fintech developers and ICO's.

That would enable alot of features to end users/developers being able to connect to multiple points. I think the developers would make use of a lot features planned to roll out. especially the banking services.
For now, Forty Seven Bank only focuses with online banking services. The suggested idea is really great, but I think the developer would need a lot of time.
jackielim

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

essa moeda vai dominar geral.
Hello mate, I am not sure I understand your language. Please this is an english speaking forum, do well to use the common language here. Regards

I guess he want to say here "this coin will dominate overall." Means looks this person is impressed to FSBT.

Anyone who has done a research on Forty seven bank will surely be impressed with them glad to see folks from Portugal recognizing FSBT as well.

They are really doing things differently, unlike most projects that basically rely on the concepts of others, this will guarantee the prolong existence of this project, one thing is to start and presumably head to the top but where the problem lies is staying at that top, more reason why we should align ourselves to unique projects such as this
Forty Seven Bank is different and has a unique features. Having a lot of channels they need to partner and connect with is  not very easy. One of the features that I really like most is having access to multiple account in one channel. Lets spread the E-commerce via FSBT.
jackielim

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

I was reading the project's white-paper and roadmap. It says submission for banking license in November 2018, and obtaining license in May 2019. Is 6 months sufficient time to aquire such a license? I thought it takes at least a year.
As forty seven team is working to hard to make success project. So I guess yes. 6 month time enough to acquire license. I don't think so they need more time.

I’d say it’s about right in the end it depends how well their paperwork is handled they have the budget to put things in a row. I’d imagine the team knew what red tape they were getting into and are planning as such since day 1 in how to tackle the various requirements in their roadmap timeframe
  Acquiring license wouldn't took too long as long as your requirements are complete whatever needed by the agency. Overall, FSBT are prepared to all documents needed because this is the basic needs that should be complied.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

Forty Seven Bank will be the first officially registered financial institution in the world that would serve the interests of cryptocurrency holders. We will create Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) compliant innovative infrastructure with flexible API that will allow developers to create their fintech applications and white label products and services under the roof of Forty Seven Bank. Apart from that we will work with individuals, businesses, traders, as well as with other financial institutions and even governments.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

I was reading the project's white-paper and roadmap. It says submission for banking license in November 2018, and obtaining license in May 2019. Is 6 months sufficient time to aquire such a license? I thought it takes at least a year.
As forty seven team is working to hard to make success project. So I guess yes. 6 month time enough to acquire license. I don't think so they need more time.

I’d say it’s about right in the end it depends how well their paperwork is handled they have the budget to put things in a row. I’d imagine the team knew what red tape they were getting into and are planning as such since day 1 in how to tackle the various requirements in their roadmap timeframe
  Acquiring license wouldn't took too long as long as your requirements are complete whatever needed by the agency. Overall, FSBT are prepared to all documents needed because this is the basic needs that should be complied.
If forty seven bank have all the required documents ready, six months is more than enough to acquire for a banking license.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

Forty seven bank has add top notch professionals to their advisory board.
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/prominent-professionals-join-our-advisory-board-6a12cb827af

Good to see their still expanding their team's knowledgebase. A strong advisory board and steering comittee can go a long way to ensuring the entire project remains on course and doesn't fall into any unforseen missteps that could jeopardize things especially for a project this big thats going to be navigating a lot of regulations and red tape over the next year or so .

And the fun keeps coming, never a dull moment with this project, is like they never sleep, always looking for ways to improve the already existing viability of this project, this should really give more boost to this project and that's some really top professionals they got there

That is true, it seems that 47B Team never sleep, always improvement, additional members and further development. Great job!

Forty seven Bank's team is one of the best teams ever. Always when i check their Telegram there is nearly everytime a admin available for your questions. Keep it up !
Forty seven bank always comes up with the best update, this is an additional step forward in achieving their goals. I will give this to the team for their tireless efforts for the success of this project.

Not just the best but they systematically issue out statements that always make you want to have more of the tokens, they actually understand what it means to keep the community alive, giving forty seven bank that robust nature that many yearn for in an ICO
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?
Even if we dont reach the hard cap, that doesnt mean anything. Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap - www.fortyseven.io
Actually, they shouldn't need to focus in the hard cap nor soft cap. Just focus in the mission and goal of the project and for sure the project would reach the success.
Not sure I fully understand what you mean, in as much as they should focus on the mission and goal of the project, it is also important to focus on reaching soft cap or else the project will be unsuccessful
To continue project need to be reach soft-cap. And FortySeevn already reached soft-cap. Also on previous page FortySeven Team members has said
"Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap". As per this statement I don't think have any problem hard-cap target.

If the team says they are cool with what they have gotten so far then Investors should begin to see work being carried out already hardcap is not therefore a necessary thing to achieve even though it will really make a lot of sense to achieve that but we are very much far away from hardcap still

Team is alreayd working, they already released the API/SDK to my knowledge for integrators to start testing and developing plans for how the backends will integrate, unless i'm misremembering, the softcaps what mattered as far as finances goes, the hardcaps just their to stop too much early growth that would devalue the token in the longrun,

hardcaps just their to stop too much early growth that would devalue the token in the longrun how do you mean here, not sure if i read about hardcap fufiling a need of maintaining token value Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

If forty seven bank have all the required documents ready, six months is more than enough to acquire for a banking license.

I have no experience in banking licensing, could you elaborate why you think 6 months would suffice?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/prominent-professionals-join-our-advisory-board-6a12cb827af

Good to see their still expanding their team's knowledgebase. A strong advisory board and steering comittee can go a long way to ensuring the entire project remains on course and doesn't fall into any unforseen missteps that could jeopardize things especially for a project this big thats going to be navigating a lot of regulations and red tape over the next year or so .

It is good to see that the 47B is still working on their Team. An experienced advisory board with good contacts is good for every project.
Alright now this is a good one. This is precisely what every project needs to succeed. I am sure that with they new addition to their team, they will not be caught unawares by anything that could negatively affect the project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

For private customers FSBT tokens will give several benefits in using Forty Seven Bank products and services, as well as token holders will be top priority customers of the bank according to loyalty program and will get loyalty rewards on yearly basis based on performance of the bank.
How does this loyalty bonus actually work? Is it like how longer you are holding your tokens how more you get, or is it a standard bonus which you get at for example when you hold for 5 months.

I think it's a percentage of what you hold at a particular time of the year (maybe towards the ending of the year). The period for the reward to be distributed I am not sure of but what I am sure of is that it's yearly
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Yes, and best thing is that FSBT team was already prepared for PSD2 regulations. They were expecting these regulations to be implemented all over EU.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

Yeap, six months is enough time to get licence. Fortyseven is already taking lots initiative to make success this project.
jackielim

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

And the fun keeps coming, never a dull moment with this project, is like they never sleep, always looking for ways to improve the already existing viability of this project, this should really give more boost to this project and that's some really top professionals they got there

That is true, it seems that 47B Team never sleep, always improvement, additional members and further development. Great job!

Forty seven Bank's team is one of the best teams ever. Always when i check their Telegram there is nearly everytime a admin available for your questions. Keep it up !
Forty seven bank always comes up with the best update, this is an additional step forward in achieving their goals. I will give this to the team for their tireless efforts for the success of this project.

Not just the best but they systematically issue out statements that always make you want to have more of the tokens, they actually understand what it means to keep the community alive, giving forty seven bank that robust nature that many yearn for in an ICO
Actually, the community are there foundation to promote and encourage investors  to join in the project and 80% of the success are coming from them. They are really the big help to marketing team to spread the news and promotion. It would also the big help if they would conduct a roadshow wherein they can discuss and personally shows what the project all about.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Yes, and best thing is that FSBT team was already prepared for PSD2 regulations. They were expecting these regulations to be implemented all over EU.

They are actually making use of it for their own good. I think when the bank authorization is in place they will have both the advantage and the technology to get ahead of most.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

How does this loyalty bonus actually work? Is it like how longer you are holding your tokens how more you get, or is it a standard bonus which you get at for example when you hold for 5 months.

I think it's a percentage of what you hold at a particular time of the year (maybe towards the ending of the year). The period for the reward to be distributed I am not sure of but what I am sure of is that it's yearly

I think you get the bonus if you keep FSBT on a specific deadline. That would be unfair to other long-term owners, but would push up the price before the deadline
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

Hello, please if you are new to this project and have not created your account, do not forget to do it here: https://my.fortyseven.io/register
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

Hello, please if you are new to this project and have not created your account, do not forget to do it here: https://my.fortyseven.io/register

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgr9YxmmnBk&t an introduction video as well to get one up to speed.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: