Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200467 times)
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:12:26 AM

my votes for neo,stratis and ethereum. especially gonna moon after moon save it as much you as you can!

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:21:06 AM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
If you are willing to wait for 5-10 years for your investment to mature. ETHEREUM, LITECOIN, MONERO and WAVES are your best option. All the projects are showing growth from past 1-2 years or so and I think that these projects can have really high prices in the future.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:33:47 AM

The long term coin is the coin you believe in based on your own assessment! What is long term for you nay be short term for me. It us important to know what to look out fir in a coin before you dive into it! Looking before leaping is still the best advice!
AssistiveReality

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:58:07 AM

Microsoft announce era of Mixed Reality is approaching
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2017/10/03/the-era-of-windows-mixed-reality-begins-october-17/

Luckily we've been developing on the Hololens platform for a while and our cutting edge apps will be ready in time for their Q2 2018 final global release....are you sure you don't want to join our ICO Presale?? 3 DAYS LEFT! Smiley Smiley

https://aronline.io/arx-ico-pre-sale-information/

Our presale: https://aronline.io/arx-ico-pre-sale-information/
Our whitepaper: https://aronline.io/whitepaper/
Our team: https://aronline.io/who-is-assistive-reality/
Our social contacts and links: https://aronline.io/social/

1. World 1 - full time always-on AR world browser for Hololens and Google ARCore, with ARKit coming soon for Apple
2. Profession - a job-selectable AR interface that allows you to gain AI assistance while performing everyday tasks in your job or hobby

We also build the Spectrum AR engine which is licensed for corporate clients looking to do full-building AR fitouts or industrial AR for their facilities.

Also --

we just hit our min cap, so the remaining bonus is:
NOW block (4,336,033) until Final Block (4,349,776) (approximately 4.7 Days based on the NEW block times):
+ 50% on all ARX you purchase, will be send to your TX address after your buy it, on top of your automatically-issued ARX tokens.

please contact us via  staff@aronline.io or via one of our social options at https://aronline.io/social/

AssistiveReality

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:03:02 PM

Don't miss out our startup in amongst all these huge-marketing-budget big guys!!

Assistive Reality; Augmented Reality applications for consumer and enterprise
Please donate if you think openAI + Augmented Reality has a future:
https://aronline.io

In general for ICOs I give this advice:
It's safe to participate if, and only if:
- All team members publicly identify
- Whitepaper is legible, easy to read, and not using too many marketing terms
- Has an actual company formed around it (otherwise you're giving money to a loose group of individuals)
- Product has a roadmap showing some kind of pending release or progress milestone, otherwise they may be dipping for funding just since ICOs came out instead of actually requiring it now

good luck sorting them out! we're all of the above and genuine and very high-aiming, if you want to support us https://aronline.io

PRESALE page is here:

also -

we hit our min cap, so the remaining bonus is:
NOW block (4,336,033) until Final Block (4,349,776) (approximately 4.7 Days based on the NEW block times):
+ 50% on all ARX you purchase, will be send to your TX address after your buy it, on top of your automatically-issued ARX tokens.

please contact us via  staff@aronline.io or via one of our social options at https://aronline.io/social/
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

My portfolio of coin for long term investment is : BTC,ETH,WAVES and DASH. These coin really has big and good in fundamental that cause the price increase and going up for longterm. Indeed these coin need more time to go up by many times but by hold these coin the risk also lower than others coin.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:39:20 PM

If you are looking for Amazons and Googles of the crypto world, you should stick with the big two: Bitcoin and Ethereum

Both of these coins have a solid track record and seem to have huge potential upside in the coming years. Just do some google searches and you should find that many speculate bitcoin will reach $50,000 while Ethereum will reach $2,000 in the near future. Of course, do your own research and only invest what you can afford to lose. Good luck!
I would compare the Amazon corporation and Google corp to Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are all making some nice progress.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:01:45 PM

As for me, i would choose bitcoin, eth, and mybe a little ripple. Bitcoin is definitely the best option for long term investment because ig is stable and has proven it worth. On the hand, eth is also a great choice. Despite the challenges eth is facing right now, i'm pretty sure if will soon recover. Ripple is also a nice option and though it is centralized, it is still good for long term investment.

mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:57:57 PM

look every member will tell you what they believe in but no one knows what will happen in 5 years . ETH is solid project and will rise but won't make you a millionaire , if you want such great ROI invest in low market cap but also solid project .

a041912345

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:30:10 AM

https://stex.exchange/up/zpo6rre3p6ss
STeX is 1-st publicly owned cryptoexchange with 100% commission distribution among token holders.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:04:43 AM

I think the ETH is better because I'm sure you invest your safety in quality and better in bitcoin. and it is very long
monkfishy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:12:32 AM

I'm not even sure the Amazon or Google of crypto has appeared yet. 5-10 years seems an overly long horizon to have.

If the market as a whole keeps up, I'd be very surprised if not Etherum and Bitcoin give nice returns the next 2-3 years.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
EEE14

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:21:17 PM

Eth,waves and mgo Coins are a great for long-term investment.I believe if you keep these coins for a few years then there will be a lot of profits.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:26:20 PM

It seems to me that the exact answer to your question you get. In my opinion will survive coins having as its basis a working team and really important innovations as litecoin, Ethereum and waves for example.

innoachukwu

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:06:20 AM

I have a lot of faith and trust in waves and its tokens like WCT and MRT. Their road map and collaboration shows that they really have a lot in store for the future.
miroslavas

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:32:51 PM

Hello everyone,

what are you think about this coins for long term investment?

PoSW (POSW)
EOS (EOS)
Steem (STEEM)
Cardano (ADA)
Verge (XVG)
Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Waves (WAWES)
Civic (CVC)
Patientory (PTOY)

About top 15 cryptocurrency i know enough, but about this coins i don't hear a lot of information.
Which coins have good idea, devs, marketing, possibility to grow up in the future and etc.

Share you minds, nice to hear opinion, thanks a lot  Smiley
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:37:16 PM

siacoin. i think siacoin has something realy unique. and their compepitors aren't good as much as sia. i'm going to hold siacoin until 2020
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:55:26 PM

I guess all crypto market is mostly for long term investment but ethereum, waves and ripple is the most will bring value if you invest.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
aywin

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

I believe Ethereum will not be the only big and popular platform with smart contracts. There is still a lot of space for newcomers to fill. NEO, QTUM, EOS, Waves, Bytom and others look as a good projects to have their tokens in the long term. Groundbraking? Maybe Elastic (XEL) and SONM.

I also think there will be some other successful platforms. But not many of existing platforms can compete with ETH. But in future I'm sure there will be such platforms developed.

But I a kind of doubt in EOS. The only thing they've shown so far is they know how to collect money. Basic test environment by the end of the summer was their fist deadline in the roadmap. And they failed to deliver even this one. The code of EOS is based on Bitshares. And recently some major security flaws have been found in Bitshares code (that's why the price of BTS dropped so much). And they use dPoS consensus which is far from being perfect. It's designed in a way that could lead to centralization.

I see many believe in Waves. In Waves anyone can create a useless token with a few mouse clicks. But I'm sure serious developers won't be creating tokens this way. I'm not sure, maybe I just don't get the point of Waves platform.

I think NEO is solid project and the closest competitor and has some chance even to become number three crypto.
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:55:00 PM

In my opinion, you should buy coins like EOS, kyber, rpx, neo. If they deliver what they have promised, we can see some serious gains on these ones! So if you are not an investor and want to live normal. Just buy some crypto and forget about it for like one year. After that time check your coins, you will be surprised!

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: