Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:55:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21971 times)
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:06:00 PM

How are you going to return money from those who are late payments?
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:15:42 PM

It's a credit service, is not it? How will you determine the credit rating of the user? What if he is not able to give money back?

I think that the service will be integrated with banking systems. Banks can provide a user's credit history

Is this an official statement or just guesses? I did not find this information in White Paper
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:29:24 PM

Well, probably, the usual banking methods will help. I'm more concerned about the issue of combating frauds.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:52:04 PM

Well, probably, the usual banking methods will help. I'm more concerned about the issue of combating frauds.

The guys, after all, wrote in the documentation that they will have a protection system that will include even information about devices and users' computers
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:48:31 PM

The guys, after all, wrote in the documentation that they will have a protection system that will include even information about devices and users' computers

LOL
Will they keep the base of all their users? Are they FBI?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:19:34 PM

LOL

I'm sorry, I was wrong to put it. The platform will maintain a database of users who deliberately enter incorrect data about themselves
timmyzhl

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

Block chain in the credit transparent and not tamper with the advantages of being used by many Internet financial institutions in the field of P2P and supply chain finance
timmyzhl

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:30:10 PM

In the block chain mode, the platform can be shared through the information between the platform, as well as observe the friends in the chain chain platform to his evaluation and past capital transactions to determine whether he exists fraud risk.
Groc

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:49:42 PM

In the block chain mode, the platform can be shared through the information between the platform, as well as observe the friends in the chain chain platform to his evaluation and past capital transactions to determine whether he exists fraud risk.

Here I do not argue. The system can indeed surpass all banking services that now exist. I'm only afraid of competition. Will Inspeere uphold competition with the banking system that has existed for centuries?
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:59 PM

Here I do not argue. The system can indeed surpass all banking services that now exist. I'm only afraid of competition. Will Inspeere uphold competition with the banking system that has existed for centuries?

Imperfection of the banking system just caused the creation of such services. It seems to me that in time all users will go to the blockchain
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

Honestly, it can be difficult. Not every user is ready to perceive something new. Moreover, not every client of the bank knows what a blockchain is!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:47:20 PM

Honestly, it can be difficult. Not every user is ready to perceive something new. Moreover, not every client of the bank knows what a blockchain is!

I understand what you mean. Customers will be much less than ordinary banks, you are right. Nevertheless, eventually all will switch to similar systems
Groc

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:04:17 PM

LOL

I'm sorry, I was wrong to put it. The platform will maintain a database of users who deliberately enter incorrect data about themselves

It is interesting. It turns out, the system will know about each fraudster. But what if the user made a mistake in his own data by accident?
23coins

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:21:29 PM

LOL

It is interesting. It turns out, the system will know about each fraudster. But what if the user made a mistake in his own data by accident?

Well, it seems to me that this is a solvable situation
23coins

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:38:16 PM

It seems to me that this can become an excellent substitute for traditional lending. Something like crowdfinding, only with legal obligations
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

Is it possible that the regulator will ban ICO in your country?
ttl

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:03:32 PM

looks a great project!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

By the way, from what country are the developers?
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:31:15 PM

By the way, from what country are the developers?

Apparently, from Russia
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

By the way, I think the project will eventually become very popular with small and medium-sized businesses. In fact, you take on an asset, which in time becomes even more valuable. If the system is developed well, it can become a breakthrough in the financial sector
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: