Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:15:11 PM

If the loans are issued in the form of a crypto currency, how will they be insured?
What exactly do you mean?
The rate of crypto currency and bitcoin is very unstable. What if I take a loan at a time when bitcoin costs $ 5,000, but in just a couple of months it already costs $ 10,000. How will the payments be calculated in this case? Will I pay more or will the old price of crypto currency be taken into account?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:16:05 PM

If the loans are issued in the form of a crypto currency, how will they be insured?
The rate of crypto currency and bitcoin is very unstable. What if I take a loan at a time when bitcoin costs $ 5,000, but in just a couple of months it already costs $ 10,000. How will the payments be calculated in this case? Will I pay more or will the old price of crypto currency be taken into account?
Wow
Actually this is a very good question! I also wonder what will happen in this case Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:18:39 PM

It seems to me that in this case the change in the price of the crypto-currency in which the loan is issued will not be taken into account. I mean, payments and interest on the loan will be calculated from the value of the currency at the time of the loan.
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

It seems to me that in this case the change in the price of the crypto-currency in which the loan is issued will not be taken into account. I mean, payments and interest on the loan will be calculated from the value of the currency at the time of the loan.
But this is extremely unprofitable?
No interest rates will cover such costs!
elrugrim

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:23:26 PM

But you do not take into account that the value of the currency can fall! in 20-40-60%
This is a possible development option for the event. Smiley
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

But you do not take into account that the value of the currency can fall! in 20-40-60%
This is a possible development option for the event. Smiley
It is very rare for a crypto currency to fall in price, and for a considerable amount.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:31:44 PM

I think the developers took into account such details, and maybe it will somehow be insured, I do not know.
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:32:39 PM

I think the developers took into account such details, and maybe it will somehow be insured, I do not know.
Well, we'll see after the platform release Smiley
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:38:00 PM

What about the cost of the tokens? How much will one company's token cost during the pre-sale period?
The cost of one INSP token will be 1 USD
Initial price of one INSP token - 1 USD. Total supply - 50 000 000. Tokens that are not sold during the ICO will be destroyed. Token offering will be stopped if maximum ICO goal of 30 mln USD is reached. Also , during pre-sale and ICO periods there will be bonuses. Inspeer Token represents the right to receive a part of Inspeer distributable profits. Each 6 months, 20% of Inspeer net profit is transferred to the specific Ethereum (ETH) wallet. The ETH is then redistributed to all holders of Inspeer Token according to smart contract conditions. The stake of profit is received pro-rata the share of tokens owned.
Hmm...
If the cost of 1 INSP token is 1 USD, and the maximum possible amount of collection is $ 30 million, why then do you issue 50 million tokens?
Is it not logical that there should be 30 million of them? Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:39:45 PM

What about the cost of the tokens? How much will one company's token cost during the pre-sale period?
Initial price of one INSP token - 1 USD. Total supply - 50 000 000. Tokens that are not sold during the ICO will be destroyed. Token offering will be stopped if maximum ICO goal of 30 mln USD is reached. Also , during pre-sale and ICO periods there will be bonuses. Inspeer Token represents the right to receive a part of Inspeer distributable profits. Each 6 months, 20% of Inspeer net profit is transferred to the specific Ethereum (ETH) wallet. The ETH is then redistributed to all holders of Inspeer Token according to smart contract conditions. The stake of profit is received pro-rata the share of tokens owned.
Hmm...
If the cost of 1 INSP token is 1 USD, and the maximum possible amount of collection is $ 30 million, why then do you issue 50 million tokens?
The developers have already written about the discount campaign during the pre-ico. Accordingly, the price of the token in the first weeks of sales will be lower than 1 USD and tokens will be sold more (in theory)
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:40:51 PM

Hmm...
The developers have already written about the discount campaign during the pre-ico. Accordingly, the price of the token in the first weeks of sales will be lower than 1 USD and tokens will be sold more (in theory)
It turns out that the developers originally planned such a plan for selling tokens? Why then they announced it only now?
elrugrim

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:43:22 PM

Hmm...
It turns out that the developers originally planned such a plan for selling tokens? Why then they announced it only now?
LOL Why do you think so? Cheesy
These 20 million tokens could simply be a reserve, in the case of different circumstances.
There is no reason to worry, because all unsold tokens will be destroyed after the end of the tokensale campaign Wink
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:44:57 PM

Hmm...
These 20 million tokens could simply be a reserve, in the case of different circumstances.
There is no reason to worry, because all unsold tokens will be destroyed after the end of the tokensale campaign Wink
I was just wondering why this is so, now I understand))
How will unsold tokens be destroyed, or rather, what will be guaranteed?
elrugrim

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:45:39 PM

Hmm...
I was just wondering why this is so, now I understand))
How will unsold tokens be destroyed, or rather, what will be guaranteed?
The terms of the smart contract, it seems to me Smiley
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:48:05 PM

If this is a Russian project, then why is there no whitepaper and lightpaper on the site in Russian?
Why is that?
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:50:28 PM

If this is a Russian project, then why is there no whitepaper and lightpaper on the site in Russian?
Why is that?
If this project is made by the Russian team, this does not mean that this is only for Russian investors.
I believe that the developers correctly prioritize, the documentation in English is much more important than in the native language.
elrugrim

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:51:16 PM

Why is that?
Just so they leave you the opportunity to earn tokens Grin
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:53:32 PM

Why is that?
Yes? How?
elrugrim

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

Why is that?
Yes? How?
You can join the bounty campaign and do translation by yourself for tokens! Why not? Wink
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:58:18 PM

Why is that?
Yes? How?
You can join the bounty campaign and do translation by yourself for tokens! Why not? Wink
And in addition, the developers have already claimed that soon the site will be translated into several languages documentation, you need to wait a bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: