Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

Noticed. One detail. The project is registered in the Seychelles. And he plans to start in Russia. Will this not cause legal problems?
And what problems can there be? It seems nothing terrible.
Well, all this is offshore. And the company deals with finances. They have this strictly.
I will say more. There's almost half of the business offshore, including large chain stores. And this does not prevent them from leading a successful activity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:19:22 PM

Noticed. One detail. The project is registered in the Seychelles. And he plans to start in Russia. Will this not cause legal problems?
Well, all this is offshore. And the company deals with finances. They have this strictly.
I will say more. There's almost half of the business offshore, including large chain stores. And this does not prevent them from leading a successful activity.
So i shouldnt be afraid of this?
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

Yes, you shouldnt. It doesnt matter.
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:15:00 PM

Yes, you shouldnt. It doesnt matter.
Here is an excerpt from the EP confirming my words:

The Russian market is developing much more slowly. The first P2P companies, “Кpeдитвceм” [Creditvsem] and “Биpжa кpeдитoв” [BirjaCreditov], entered the market in 2010. “Биpжa кpeдитoв” had switched to another business model, becoming a plat- form of online loans for online shoppers7. Searching for “Кpeдитвceм”, today you can find a large number of similar services, which are not related to the original company. The company “Bдoлг.py” [Vdolg.ru], established in 2012, with the participation of banki.ru and the Runa Capital fund, faced regulatory problems and suspended the loans issuance in April 20168. New users registration on the platform is still closed.
The problems of the Russian P2P lending market are primarily related to the lack of a developed credit scoring system that has a reliable and robust format that is comparable to existing lending approval frameworks such as FICO in the US which aggregates and analyzes the data from the three major credit bureaus: Experian, Transun- ion, and Equifax. Under such conditions, the credit repayment scheme in which the borrower sells the asset at a reduced cost and redeems it with interest is more widely spread in Russia.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:23:06 PM

Thank you. I see that the developers have sufficiently thoroughly approached the problem.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:30:29 PM

I can not find information about ICO. It generally will be?
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:35:00 PM

Yes. Already goes pre-Iko (from October 23 to November 6)
kaytokeyos

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:40:44 PM

And on what exchanges do they plan to release tokens?
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:48:10 PM

Not yet reported. It is possible that they will not be released to the stock exchanges at all.
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

Not yet reported. It is possible that they will not be released to the stock exchanges at all.
After ICO you can release tokens on orderbook and other stock exchanges
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:57:54 PM

Is this the first such project in Russia or does it have competitors?
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:02:35 PM

Well, depending on what exactly do you mean? Competitors in which sense?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:05:55 PM

What kind of bonuses will the INSP token give me? Why should I invest in this project?
lordmick

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:08:32 PM

I mean this is the first similar project of P2P lending in the territory of Russia, or are there competitors in this area, how successfully have these projects proved successful? Is the market ready for such a product?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

What kind of bonuses will the INSP token give me? Why should I invest in this project?
Everything is very simple. Firstly, it is the dividends that you will receive from the company's profits. Secondly, the opportunity to trade this token on exchanges, which can also bring you a certain profit.
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:14:29 PM

I mean this is the first similar project of P2P lending in the territory of Russia, or are there competitors in this area, how successfully have these projects proved successful? Is the market ready for such a product?
No, this is not the first such project in Russia, there have already been similar projects, but they have not become successful.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:17:58 PM

Everything is very simple. Firstly, it is the dividends that you will receive from the company's profits. Secondly, the opportunity to trade this token on exchanges, which can also bring you a certain profit.
Well, it's very good, unlike other projects that offer incomprehensible services in exchange for tokens. Here in front of me is the prospect of real earnings. Smiley
In what currency will the dividends be paid?
lordmick

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

No, this is not the first such project in Russia, there have already been similar projects, but they have not become successful.
If other similar projects were a failure, then why should Inspeer be successful? What is its exceptional feature?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:20:54 PM

Well, it's very good, unlike other projects that offer incomprehensible services in exchange for tokens. Here in front of me is the prospect of real earnings. Smiley
All payments on dividends are made in the currency ETH
MehdiBmm

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:54:41 PM

All payments on dividends are made in the currency ETH
How often will payments be made? every month?
And why exactly ETH? I thought the platform would work not only with one currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: