Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21971 times)
PktHntr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:39:06 PM

Damn. That's right. I've just googled it. InsPeer. Insurance company in France.  Cheesy
Yes. I just realized. Hah is a funny coincidence. Cheesy
The mascot of this company is good. Beautiful penguins. Wink
Yeah. But what is the essence of THIS project. I looked a little. Is this a bank?
Not really. This is a project that allows you to control the issuance of loans for people. credit agency, let's say so
But why. After all, there are ordinary banks. Yes, and similar firms are also enough.
Here a feature in reducing costs due to the use of blockchain technology. Of course this is not a revolutionary discovery
And what does this technology give? There is also a difference in the fact that loans in crypto currency are issued.
This is not just a crypto currency. This is ether. And its main feature is smart contracts.
Some kind of contracts are self-concluded and then loans are paid?
No. smart-contracts remove intermediaries in the course of currency turnover. All other operations are carried out by people.
So, it means to approve the loans will be employees judging by my credit history and etc.?
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

Damn. That's right. I've just googled it. InsPeer. Insurance company in France.  Cheesy
Yes. I just realized. Hah is a funny coincidence. Cheesy
The mascot of this company is good. Beautiful penguins. Wink
Yeah. But what is the essence of THIS project. I looked a little. Is this a bank?
Not really. This is a project that allows you to control the issuance of loans for people. credit agency, let's say so
But why. After all, there are ordinary banks. Yes, and similar firms are also enough.
Here a feature in reducing costs due to the use of blockchain technology. Of course this is not a revolutionary discovery
And what does this technology give? There is also a difference in the fact that loans in crypto currency are issued.
This is not just a crypto currency. This is ether. And its main feature is smart contracts.
Some kind of contracts are self-concluded and then loans are paid?
No. smart-contracts remove intermediaries in the course of currency turnover. All other operations are carried out by people.
So, it means to approve the loans will be employees judging by my credit history and etc.?
Yes. Almost so
PktHntr

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:45:15 PM

Thank you for clarifying.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:31 PM

Thank you for clarifying.
you are welcome Wink
manobra

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

Hi everyone. This service is very similar to the LendingClub. What is its peculiarity? What are the advantages?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:46:27 PM

Hi everyone. This service is very similar to the LendingClub. What is its peculiarity? What are the advantages?
Hi. LendingClub working with fiat. Inspeer work on blockchain. And also support for crypto-currencies and tokens.
manobra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:50:07 PM

Hi. LendingClub working with fiat. Inspeer work on blockchain. And also support for crypto-currencies and tokens.
The difference is only in the work with the ETH( crypto currency)? This is all?
Groc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:53:08 PM

The difference is only in the work with the ETH( crypto currency)? This is all?
Yes,For the most part.
manobra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:57:08 PM

OK.What about the various commissions? I understand the service will work with any customers, or not? Will there be any fees charged when using service?
Groc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:02:00 PM

OK.What about the various commissions? I understand the service will work with any customers, or not? Will there be any fees charged when using service?
In my opinion, its will be just like in ordinary bank, but with smaller fees(less employers) and with minimum bureaucracy.
manobra

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:08:04 PM

In my opinion, its will be just like in ordinary bank, but with smaller fees(less employers) and with minimum bureaucracy.
Yeah. Its seem like interesting project!
Hope that all banking will move to the area of and crypto-currency.
Groc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:12:12 PM

Yeah. Its seem like interesting project!
Hope that all banking will move to the area of and crypto-currency.
Yeah. It would be cool
ICO_SotC

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:20:01 PM

Explain to me, please. The money will be collected until the end? Or if the ICO-phase doesnt succeed, the project close ?
Groc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

Explain to me, please. The money will be collected until the end? Or if the ICO-phase doesnt succeed, the project close ?
Devs will probably have some break, when they will do the technical stuff and then the main ICO
ftoole

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:29:52 PM

Devs will probably have some break, when they will do the technical stuff and then the main ICO
you wrong at some point. WP says that it is necessary to collect a certain amount before starting work
Groc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

you wrong at some point. WP says that it is necessary to collect a certain amount before starting work
Well, I mean, when they'll do that
ftoole

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

I think first of all they will continue to develop the product. ICO gives a great potential to boost the development and marketing of the project. Presale was good first step to collect reviews, opiniens, marketing and tech contacts. After the active stage of the token presale ends, we will totally rebuild our marketing and development plans before we launch the main ICO stage. So dont worry. Wink
ICO_SotC

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:47:09 PM

Do these developers have experience in developing similar products?
What were their previous projects?
ftoole

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:52:07 PM

Yes, developers have experience, they did some successful projects in Russia. All list of them is in WP.
ICO_SotC

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

Yes, developers have experience, they did some successful projects in Russia. All list of them is in WP.
And what did this service do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: