Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:40:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21971 times)
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:24:47 AM

Will somehow limit the amount of possible credit? The maximum amount? The minimum amount?
Well, definitely for private dies will be some limits, but I have not seen any information about it. In any case, these limits will be determined by the amount of investment, it seems to me so at least. The more investments you can collect, the higher the limits.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:25:46 AM

Will somehow limit the amount of possible credit? The maximum amount? The minimum amount?
Well, definitely for private dies will be some limits, but I have not seen any information about it. In any case, these limits will be determined by the amount of investment, it seems to me so at least. The more investments you can collect, the higher the limits.
Hmm...
I thought P2P lending works a little differently. And the maximum loan amount will not depend on the amount of investment  Huh
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:26:25 AM

Hmm...
I thought P2P lending works a little differently. And the maximum loan amount will not depend on the amount of investment  Huh
And from what do you think this should depend on?
From what criteria?
lordmick

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:28:05 AM

Hmm...
From what criteria?
P2P lending works in such a way that the investor takes money under certain conditions to the employer. And the platform simply ensures the interaction of these individuals and the correct operation of their system. Am I wrong?
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:28:28 AM

Hmm...
I thought P2P lending works a little differently. And the maximum loan amount will not depend on the amount of investment  Huh
From what criteria?
P2P lending works in such a way that the investor takes money under certain conditions to the employer. And the platform simply ensures the interaction of these individuals and the correct operation of their system. Am I wrong?
Well, in principle, yes, this is how it works.
Only not in such a simplified form  Cheesy
lordmick

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:28:47 AM

Hmm...
I thought P2P lending works a little differently. And the maximum loan amount will not depend on the amount of investment  Huh
From what criteria?
Well, in principle, yes, this is how it works.
Only not in such a simplified form  Cheesy
Then how will the amount of investment in the project affect the credit limits? It will depend solely on the usurer.
All collected money will be invested in the development, promotion and implementation of the platform.
bibitcoin06

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:02:57 PM

hi, did someone know where i can find the token contract address ?? thanks

Best current airdrop list ==> https://new-airdrop.blogspot.com
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:12:27 PM

I like the idea of INSPEER, await news, exchanges and developed project, I will save some tokens, success for all.
iEatPotato

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

Was an airdrop performed? The only reason I ended up here was because I randomly found 777 coins in my wallet this morning.
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:46:20 PM

Today the project team has faced a terrible kind of fraud!
As you know, the Inspeer team is successfully preparing for the start of the ICO. Since the announcement of the project, a great deal of work has been done to improve and modernize the project, we also had many releases in various networks. The unique INSP project token has been registered since the announcement of the project. And today many of our users, investors and friends were have got surprised by the fact that INSP tokens began to arrive at their electronic purses, in the amount of 777. We would like to remind that the pre-sale phase of our project will begin on the 15th of November. We’ve conducted an investigation of this situation and found out that the project "INS Ecosystem" decided to conduct a PR campaign in this way. Under the guise of the additional 5% bonus to buying of its token, the company decided to release another token called, as you could guess, - INSP. As they present - "INSP is a promo-token and can not be exchanged for an INS token." However, what happens in reality, 777 INSP is credited to users who hasn’t  even been familiar with the project. Using a similar method of promoting their project, they decided to use the entire promotional company of our project. We have been refused to contact with them and they also refused our suggestions to change the names of the token, and we have been completely told that everything had planned in a similar way. How to react to it? This kind of fraud should be punished!
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:06:23 PM

Was an airdrop performed? The only reason I ended up here was because I randomly found 777 coins in my wallet this morning.
Beware of scam ! There are not our tokens ! Check our facebook to get all information about it: https://www.facebook.com/Inspeere/
We will protect our customers, and solve this situation !
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:28:39 AM

me too this the reason why go to this thread?? i got 777 INSP? and I cant remove it to my wallet. theres no way to remove it. by the way what is the ticker of your coin??

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lyka

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:17:05 AM

I also received 777. And they are not visible in the explorer.
leukocytenag

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.
draggingpropose

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:36:29 AM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:35:44 AM

What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.
Maximum amount - 30 million USD. You can check our roadmap on our site - https://inspeer.io/
Also you can join our telegram where you can chat with CEO and other team of the project !
https://t.me/Inspeer_io
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:07:00 AM

We want to remind , alwayse check the contract address of all transaction on your electronic wallet! If you get a strange propositions , dont answer it .
Also , our contract address- 0xe1A26d61f8AC0d22A355eDBc5053f01C5992190c
Beware scamers that try to sell\exchange "INSP" tokens , saing that this is our token!
ihagame

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:35:33 AM

i received 777 INSP, but when i checked my wallet on ethplorer.io, there is no INSP in my wallet, so it could be a fake token, and is there any bounties campaign?
dipperhawser

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:48:55 PM

Dev, where is your team?
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:59:36 PM

I too got 777 INSP tokens!

Typed it into google, and found out INS tokens are 1$ each, I got a little confused and excited, thinking someone accidentally sent me their tokens or something like that. 777$ worth :O  Grin

Today the project team has faced a terrible kind of fraud!
As you know, the Inspeer team is successfully preparing for the start of the ICO. Since the announcement of the project, a great deal of work has been done to improve and modernize the project, we also had many releases in various networks. The unique INSP project token has been registered since the announcement of the project. And today many of our users, investors and friends were have got surprised by the fact that INSP tokens began to arrive at their electronic purses, in the amount of 777. We would like to remind that the pre-sale phase of our project will begin on the 15th of November. We’ve conducted an investigation of this situation and found out that the project "INS Ecosystem" decided to conduct a PR campaign in this way. Under the guise of the additional 5% bonus to buying of its token, the company decided to release another token called, as you could guess, - INSP. As they present - "INSP is a promo-token and can not be exchanged for an INS token." However, what happens in reality, 777 INSP is credited to users who hasn’t  even been familiar with the project. Using a similar method of promoting their project, they decided to use the entire promotional company of our project. We have been refused to contact with them and they also refused our suggestions to change the names of the token, and we have been completely told that everything had planned in a similar way. How to react to it? This kind of fraud should be punished!

But there's no harm done,  is there?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: