Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:42:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21971 times)
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:37:13 PM

I'm not exactly sure, but most likely you can not use the money that you are being invested until a certain time period ends. You simply will not have access to money.
I think the whole problem is in accounting for cash. In order to be organized and responsive to the issue, it is necessary to keep a clear record and statistics.

I think so, maybe not
Yeah. i understand you. This would be impossible if there was an opportunity to withdraw money from the investment wallet at any time.

To be honest, I do not think that this project is aimed at ordinary users
Why?

What exactly do you mean?
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:40:51 PM

I'm not exactly sure, but most likely you can not use the money that you are being invested until a certain time period ends. You simply will not have access to money.
I think the whole problem is in accounting for cash. In order to be organized and responsive to the issue, it is necessary to keep a clear record and statistics.

I think so, maybe not
Yeah. i understand you. This would be impossible if there was an opportunity to withdraw money from the investment wallet at any time.

Why?

I believe that investing in this project is beneficial for those who will create a fund in the future within the framework of this project. Those. invest a lot of money. I do not see the point of investing ordinary users, where is no real profit  i think
ftoole

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:51:14 PM

I think so, maybe not

Why?

I believe that investing in this project is beneficial for those who will create a fund in the future within the framework of this project. Those. invest a lot of money. I do not see the point of investing ordinary users, where is no real profit  i think
In vain. I believe that the project has a future for ordinary people.
PktHntr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:29:18 PM

Wow.  Shocked I did not expect to see inspeer there. Why did you decide to enter the crypto-currency market?
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

Wow.  Shocked I did not expect to see inspeer there. Why did you decide to enter the crypto-currency market?
And what is surprising to you? The another project was released on the ICO.
PktHntr

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

Well, just the output of a working project in the ICO is quite unusual.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Huh The project has already been implemented?
PktHntr

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

Well, yes. insure cars for a long time already . Three years past from start as i know.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

Well, yes. insure cars for a long time already . Three years past from start as i know.
Cars? Shocked What are you talking about? Maybe mixed up?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

Damn. That's right. I've just googled it. InsPeer. Insurance company in France.  Cheesy
PktHntr

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:58:26 PM

Damn. That's right. I've just googled it. InsPeer. Insurance company in France.  Cheesy
Yes. I just realized. Hah is a funny coincidence. Cheesy
kaytokeyos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

The mascot of this company is good. Beautiful penguins. Wink
PktHntr

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:05:49 PM

Yeah. But what is the essence of THIS project. I looked a little. Is this a bank?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:10:01 PM

Yeah. But what is the essence of THIS project. I looked a little. Is this a bank?
Not really. This is a project that allows you to control the issuance of loans for people. credit agency, let's say so
PktHntr

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:14:08 PM

Not really. This is a project that allows you to control the issuance of loans for people. credit agency, let's say so
But why. After all, there are ordinary banks. Yes, and similar firms are also enough.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:17:17 PM

But why. After all, there are ordinary banks. Yes, and similar firms are also enough.
Here a feature in reducing costs due to the use of blockchain technology. Of course this is not a revolutionary discovery
PktHntr

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:21:44 PM

Here a feature in reducing costs due to the use of blockchain technology. Of course this is not a revolutionary discovery
And what does this technology give? There is also a difference in the fact that loans in crypto currency are issued.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:24:41 PM

And what does this technology give? There is also a difference in the fact that loans in crypto currency are issued.
This is not just a crypto currency. This is ether. And its main feature is smart contracts.
PktHntr

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:30:15 PM

This is not just a crypto currency. This is ether. And its main feature is smart contracts.
Some kind of contracts are self-concluded and then loans are paid?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

Some kind of contracts are self-concluded and then loans are paid?
No. smart-contracts remove intermediaries in the course of currency turnover. All other operations are carried out by people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: