Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

Hello. Quite an ambitious project. But I found an inconsistency here. The roadmap indicates different countries. And the information in the WP and on the site are different. Where is the correct info?
HI. Perhaps the information in WP. This is still the main document
Thank you. But why then is the information on the site different? Even in a thread nothing was announced.
Perhaps it was a mistake. Or they forgot to change. All these documents are created at different times. Therefore, there may be discrepancies.
What is there to think so clearly that has changed. The information in WP isnt accurate.
I didnt understand you. What is clear to you? Why its not accurate? Always in WP was the most complete information.
Have you ever read that EP? The main difference is in China. Although usually the information is accurate, but here something was missed.

On China, you can not pay attention, the project is unlikely to work in this country. I think you can rely on information where there is no China
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:54:30 PM

By the way, do you have any technical sketches? Maybe prototypes? I would like to see how this will happen. I think the guys on the forum could give an assessment of your technical part.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:05:18 PM

By the way, do you have any technical sketches? Maybe prototypes? I would like to see how this will happen. I think the guys on the forum could give an assessment of your technical part.

I think it's too early to ask for something like that. Besides this, what exactly do you want to see? There are no fundamentally new solutions, as I understand it.
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:53:20 PM

What measures will be applied to debtors, those who are late with the terms of payment of the client? Will you cooperate with collection agencies?
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:24:15 PM

What measures will be applied to debtors, those who are late with the terms of payment of the client? Will you cooperate with collection agencies?

This seems to me the weakest point of the project. Here you can specify the wrong data - on the Internet this will be difficult to verify

Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

Hello. Quite an ambitious project. But I found an inconsistency here. The roadmap indicates different countries. And the information in the WP and on the site are different. Where is the correct info?
Thank you. But why then is the information on the site different? Even in a thread nothing was announced.
Perhaps it was a mistake. Or they forgot to change. All these documents are created at different times. Therefore, there may be discrepancies.
What is there to think so clearly that has changed. The information in WP isnt accurate.
I didnt understand you. What is clear to you? Why its not accurate? Always in WP was the most complete information.
Have you ever read that EP? The main difference is in China. Although usually the information is accurate, but here something was missed.

On China, you can not pay attention, the project is unlikely to work in this country. I think you can rely on information where there is no China
The main problem is what Russia can join to China in this aspect.
ICO_SotC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:51:28 PM

Hey.Why do we need to divide the collection of money into different stages?
ftoole

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:54:06 PM

You mean pre-sale and the main tokensale stage?
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:56:15 PM

OK. I now understand. And what could change the plans so much? After all, it's true, there were no ads in the thread.
Ohhh. Do you live in a cave ? Or completely out of life? ICP banned in China. This even influenced the course of Bitcoin.
Yes exactly. Flew out of my head. Well, let's hope that further serious changes will not happen.
Well, I dont know. Quite a strange situation now in Russia .   Undecided
First two countries will be Russia and Estonia. China was in plans but after all situations in it we changed our decision. We will correct information in White Paper as quickly as possible
ftoole

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:01:01 PM

OK. I now understand. And what could change the plans so much? After all, it's true, there were no ads in the thread.
Ohhh. Do you live in a cave ? Or completely out of life? ICP banned in China. This even influenced the course of Bitcoin.
Yes exactly. Flew out of my head. Well, let's hope that further serious changes will not happen.
Well, I dont know. Quite a strange situation now in Russia .   Undecided
First two countries will be Russia and Estonia. China was in plans but after all situations in it we changed our decision. We will correct information in White Paper as quickly as possible
Well that cleared up. Pick up it to description so you do not get questions again and again.
ICO_SotC

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:02:24 PM

Yes! What is it for? What is the benefit of this?
Leather

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:07:00 PM

As i know this allows developers to start some project development processes earlier than it would be possible. They collect a small amount of money, and this is enough to start a PR company, a primary product development, costs for a bounty campaign, and much more.
ftoole

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:10:05 PM

As i know this allows developers to start some project development processes earlier than it would be possible. They collect a small amount of money, and this is enough to start a PR company, a primary product development, costs for a bounty campaign, and much more.
But you can just take money during the main fundraising and start using it right away, do not you?
What prevents to take money immediately after the first week of investment?
ICO_SotC

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:13:18 PM

But you can just take money during the main fundraising and start using it right away, do not you?
Yes, I also always tormented this question. Wouldnt that be easier?
Leather

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:15:14 PM

Lol  Cheesy
I think you just do not quite understand how this process works.
ftoole

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:17:43 PM

Lol  Cheesy
I think you just do not quite understand how this process works.
Well, you can try to explain. How it real works
Leather

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:20:26 PM

I'm not exactly sure, but most likely you can not use the money that you are being invested until a certain time period ends. You simply will not have access to money.
ICO_SotC

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:23:27 PM

I'm not exactly sure, but most likely you can not use the money that you are being invested until a certain time period ends. You simply will not have access to money.
Sounds strange and not realistic to me
ftoole

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:27:33 PM

I think the whole problem is in accounting for cash. In order to be organized and responsive to the issue, it is necessary to keep a clear record and statistics.

I think so, maybe not
Leather

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

I think the whole problem is in accounting for cash. In order to be organized and responsive to the issue, it is necessary to keep a clear record and statistics.

I think so, maybe not
Yeah. i understand you. This would be impossible if there was an opportunity to withdraw money from the investment wallet at any time.

To be honest, I do not think that this project is aimed at ordinary users
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: