Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
Warrior B

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:11:42 PM

Will somehow limit the amount of possible credit? The maximum amount? The minimum amount?
This is very important question by the way. Will loans be issued only to private individuals, or will a business lending program be provided?
Well, in the case of a very terrible pre-sale campaign, loans for small and medium-sized enterprises will range from $ 50,000 to $ 250,000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:13:34 PM

Will somehow limit the amount of possible credit? The maximum amount? The minimum amount?
Well, definitely for private dies will be some limits, but I have not seen any information about it. In any case, these limits will be determined by the amount of investment, it seems to me so at least. The more investments you can collect, the higher the limits.
Hmm...
I thought P2P lending works a little differently. And the maximum loan amount will not depend on the amount of investment Huh
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:15:36 PM

Well, definitely for private dies will be some limits, but I have not seen any information about it. In any case, these limits will be determined by the amount of investment, it seems to me so at least. The more investments you can collect, the higher the limits.
Hmm...
I thought P2P lending works a little differently. And the maximum loan amount will not depend on the amount of investment Huh
And from what do you think this should depend on?
From what criteria?
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:18:46 PM

This is very important question by the way. Will loans be issued only to private individuals, or will a business lending program be provided?
Well, in the case of a very terrible pre-sale campaign, loans for small and medium-sized enterprises will range from $ 50,000 to $ 250,000
Well, if the pre-sale campaign is not very successful, then what?
greatdn

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:21:24 PM

Hmm...
From what criteria?
P2P lending works in such a way that the investor takes money under certain conditions to the employer. And the platform simply ensures the interaction of these individuals and the correct operation of their system. Am I wrong?
Warrior B

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:22:42 PM

Well, in any case, they need to collect at least $ 2 million to launch their platform.
23coins

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:25:18 PM

Hmm...
From what criteria?
P2P lending works in such a way that the investor takes money under certain conditions to the employer. And the platform simply ensures the interaction of these individuals and the correct operation of their system. Am I wrong?
Well, in principle, yes, this is how it works.
Only not in such a simplified form Cheesy
miraclebets

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:28:49 PM

Well, in any case, they need to collect at least $ 2 million to launch their platform.
And what will happen if the developers do not manage to collect the necessary amount?
greatdn

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:36:39 PM

Hmm...
From what criteria?
Then how will the amount of investment in the project affect the credit limits? It will depend solely on the usurer.
All collected money will be invested in the development, promotion and implementation of the platform.
Warrior B

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:39:18 PM

And what will happen if the developers do not manage to collect the necessary amount?
I do not think that such an option is possible Cheesy
The only question is how much they will be able to collect from the necessary maximum amount.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:41:31 PM

The only question is how much they will be able to collect from the necessary maximum amount.
Is there any maximum amount that developers are counting on?
How much it?
23coins

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:44:56 PM

Hmm...
From what criteria?
Then how will the amount of investment in the project affect the credit limits? It will depend solely on the usurer.
All collected money will be invested in the development, promotion and implementation of the platform.
I think you're right, so I was a bit mistaken Wink
It happens
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:59:43 PM

Is there any maximum amount that developers are counting on?
How much it?
The maximum amount that developers calculate is $ 30 million
23coins

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:02:25 AM

What about the cost of the tokens? How much will one company's token cost during the pre-sale period?
Warrior B

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:04:16 AM

What about the cost of the tokens? How much will one company's token cost during the pre-sale period?
The cost of one INSP token will be 1 USD
miraclebets

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:05:25 AM

What about legal information? Does the project have a legal address, where is the company registered?
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:08:40 AM

What about legal information? Does the project have a legal address, where is the company registered?
The website says that legally they are registered in Seychelles
miraclebets

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:11:10 AM

LOL I thought it was a Russian project
Warrior B

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:12:53 AM

Well, actually it is. A team from Russia, just a business is registered in another country.
miraclebets

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:15:35 AM

Well, actually it is. A team from Russia, just a business is registered in another country.
Do not you think this fact is strange?
Why so?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: