Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154334 times)
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to know how to mine solo this coin?

I installed bash in Windows 10 to try solo mining to. Here is what I came up with, but could not get the blockchain to sync on my end, it kept stopping. I don't have all the commands exactly but you can figure out how to get into different directories. Can also switch algos in the SHIELD.conf file. Look at github readme for naming convention and change ccminer to match.

Install wallet in bash
Code:
sudo apt-get -y install git && cd ~ && git clone https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD && cd SHIELD && sh go.sh

edit .conf
from~
cd .SHIELD
nano SHIELD.conf
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=xx
rpcport=20103
port=21103
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
algo=blake
addnode=188.226.155.37:21103
addnode=204.44.93.177:21103
addnode=45.77.2.181:21103
addnode=46.101.149.70:21103
addnode=92.63.96.173:21103
addnode=188.226.178.216::21103

start wallet
Code:
from ~
cd SHIELD
./src/SHIELDd
wait to download blockchain

open another bash window
check blocks
Code:
nano ~/.SHIELD/debug.log
or
./src/SHIELDd getinfo

blake2s.bat
Code:
ccminer -a blake2s -o http://127.0.0.1:20103 -u user -p xx --cpu-priority=3

restart wallet
Code:
./src/SHIELDd stop && ./src/SHIELDd
or
./src/SHIELDd stop && sleep 5 && ./src/SHIELDd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:34:00 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 01:00:57 AM by darkly spectre

hi all, anybody knows if there are planned to make a windows qt wallet and yes i have read the cons of the qt wallet on there site, but i really like that wallet.
Have you send coins from this wallet?
My wallet does not want to send coins, only to receive
I am afraid that mining of this coin was only wasting of power (
The wallet is the biggest joke of this coin project imho.

I literally have to DELIBERATELY make the wallet crash so that it resyncs and gives me the correct coin amount after a payout.

pressing the green network button makes the wallet crash. wallet doesn't auto sync. restarting the wallet does nothing. Only making the program crash somehow makes it resync on restart.

Do you understand how pathetic that this looks? Having to CRASH the wallet for the correct balance to show up? And yes I have the latest wallet. Hell the dates don't even work. the dates just state unverified on every single one of them. I have been keeping up to date on this project since the first post. And I just wonder. Why?

H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:36:12 AM

hi all, anybody knows if there are planned to make a windows qt wallet and yes i have read the cons of the qt wallet on there site, but i really like that wallet.

I literally have to DELIBERATELY make the wallet crash so that it resyncs and gives me the correct coin amount after a payout.

pressing the green network button makes the wallet crash. wallet doesn't auto sync. restarting the wallet does nothing. Only making the program crash somehow makes it resync on restart.

Do you understand how pathetic that this looks? Having to CRASH the wallet for the correct balance to show up? And yes I have the latest wallet. Hell the dates don't even work. the dates just state unverified on every single one of them. I have been keeping up to date on this project since the first post. And I just wonder. Why?

If u want your coins to be confirmed, you'll have to remove your appdate roaming content from this wallet and use your generation seed to get your coins verified. I know it's a hassle, but I hope the devs are working on a decent qt wallet to get this problem solved.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:45:06 AM

If u want your coins to be confirmed, you'll have to remove your appdate roaming content from this wallet and use your generation seed to get your coins verified. I know it's a hassle, but I hope the devs are working on a decent qt wallet to get this problem solved.

Growing pains of a new coin. Their medium posts talk about getting a QT wallet up sooner than later.
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:09:24 AM

Growing pains of a new coin. Their medium posts talk about getting a QT wallet up sooner than later.

There is no excuse. even the shittiest obvious pump and dump coin has a working wallet. Maybe some node issues but that's it. They keep on going "TALKING TO SO MANY EXCHANGES PROJECT THIS AND THAT".

They can't even produce a working wallet. I have strong strong doubt about this going anywhere.

I really do hope they get their shit together.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:40:24 AM

There is no excuse. even the shittiest obvious pump and dump coin has a working wallet. Maybe some node issues but that's it. They keep on going "TALKING TO SO MANY EXCHANGES PROJECT THIS AND THAT".

They can't even produce a working wallet. I have strong strong doubt about this going anywhere.

I really do hope they get their shit together.

Your frustration is understandable as a wallet is the core of any user's experience in blockchain technology.  Yet your upset and indignation at a project less than two weeks old having development hiccups is kind of misplaced.  Sure, lots of coins launch with more reliable wallets.  Most of them are shitty scrypt clones made with wallet builders and 20% pre-mine.  If working wallets are all that matter, why not go mine one of those coins?

This project has a market cap of over US$50,000 right now (3 sat price on exchange * supply of around 289 million XSH) , and it's barely getting started.  Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't, but the idea that the state of the wallet right now will make the coin immediately die is short-sighted.  The better way to look at it is that the market cap is likely to 1.5x or 2x as the wallet glitches are ironed out, and we'll then see where the rest of the roadmap takes us.

Again, no one is denying that you have good reason to be frustrated, or that making the wallets work should be a priority.  But bitterly yelling out terms like "pump and dump" at one of the few projects with a real roadmap and no pre-mine is just unproductive.  Please channel this frustration into constructive criticism, or mine a coin with a more stable wallet.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dark Jedi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:47:51 AM

I think the dev have great, bold ideas. No reason to throw FUD at them.  I hope the dev don't get discouraged by a few FUD throwers.  Keep up the good work.  We look forward to your success.
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:13:17 AM

the coin is pos, but in the early, it's only way way to get this coin is mining by pow!
the most import , dev team did't tell us it's't  premind by dev team? i saw there is a lot sell corder in the exchange! noly 2 buy corder!
it's feel like the dev team is dumping their coin!  but have to say your guy is done well in the website design!
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:09:30 AM

the coin is pos, but in the early, it's only way way to get this coin is mining by pow!
the most import , dev team did't tell us it's't  premind by dev team? i saw there is a lot sell corder in the exchange! noly 2 buy corder!
it's feel like the dev team is dumping their coin!  but have to say your guy is done well in the website design!

I mined since some early blocks and I can tell you there was no pre-mine as far as I could tell.

Now obviously because I'm a holder I have an incentive to support this coin.  But even if you don't think its technology is good, the existence of pre-mining or not is an objective fact, which e can verify once there is a block explorer.  But until then, unless someone has evidence of a pre-mine, what are you basing your accusation on?

Is it the sell orders?  This coin has a supply of 290 million XSH.  There are less than 20 million XSH listed in all sell orders on the exchange.  Let me repeat that : out of the over 290 million XSH in existence, less than 20 million total are in sell orders on the exchange (as of this post).   Less than 7% of this coin is for sale.  There's just no way that's all the dev.  In fact, there are 22 separate sell orders right now for selling at 5 sats.  So there are at least 21 other people selling, even assuming dev is selling anything he mined.

Again, we can't know the pre-mine answer for sure until an explorer is up.  But we have no reason to think there is one right now and over 93% of this coin is in the hands of people not trying to sell it.  Let's wait and see what happens.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:25:11 AM

"Only two buy orders". Are you blind or it's just a kind of stupid FUD?
butmuncher

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:47:05 AM

Wish i could get my coins there to play with, got a broken windows wallet on pc and laptop.
Can receive but cant send

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
borderline

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:03:47 AM

i m holder and i mine from the 8000 for block

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

the most import , dev team did't tell us it's't  premind by dev team? i saw there is a lot sell corder in the exchange! noly 2 buy corder!
it's feel like the dev team is dumping their coin!  but have to say your guy is done well in the website design!

Hey YackBallz,

SHIELD isn't a premined coin. "dev team did't tell us it's't  premind by dev team?" We have, at the top of the ANN post! But for a better confirmation, the coin isn't premined. Furthermore, we are not selling any SHIELD we own. We do own a little SHIELD but most of it is planned to get used for translations and more. I could send you a screenshot of our account's portfolio on stocks.exchange if you really wanted too, but I don't think that will solve anything as we could have possibly just used another account. We also want to thank you for your compliment of our site, we worked very hard on it!

Hope this answered your questions, the SHIELD team.

gerietis

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:06:47 AM

We hope this clears some stuff up.

not clear at all
Elextrum-XSH 2.4.2
wont sent any coin, even between my own adresses

* Trade Crypto using your card. https://cex.io/r/0/up111110556/0/ Zero commission SEPA withdrawals.
* Binance, probably the best exchnge - https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=V5M916HV
* Bank of the blockchain era - Bankera  https://bankera.com/?ref=3781694901
* Best Crypto wallet NASH. Web, mobile. https://app.nash.io/create-account?code=2yZAES
SmallRig

Activity: 253

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

This coin will stay under 4 sats until a fully working QT wallet comes up.  and mining this coin has lot of problems.(actual hashrate never showup in pools)

Someone should look into it.

borderline

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:27:23 AM

62 coins for block is near.. maybe not near near

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Cortez7575

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:12:07 AM

Need a working QT windows wallet. This one working mine cpu on 100%  Sad

Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:20:30 AM

Wish i could get my coins there to play with, got a broken windows wallet on pc and laptop.
Use the new 2.4.2 version from the website. If "broadcast transaction" hangs up, then just restart the wallet and try again.
borderline

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

Use the new 2.4.2 version from the website. If "broadcast transaction" hangs up, then just restart the wallet and try again.

ok but this is not a solution...

Cortez7575

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:01:58 AM

ok but this is not a solution...

I agree, electrum wallet cant send.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: