Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154336 times)
SkyMaster

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:14:52 PM

Please do not rush the development, we are not in a hurry! Let the coin and software be ideal. Thx Dev.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

Please do not rush the development, we are not in a hurry! Let the coin and software be ideal. Thx Dev.
He's not rushing anything, without making too big promises he can overdeliver time over time Wink and with current features the coin is still undervalued so for those who read this, don't hesitate get some or mine some!

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

it's active the vote on discord for what to mine.. and new exchange

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
whothehellcares

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

Although my experience is limited to the last couple months or so, I've only seen bad things happen to a coin on its initial listing on whattomine.  Eventually they are overcome, but a delay in the listing seems to be healthy for the coin.

What happens on initial listing is that you put the coin onto the radar of Joe Schmoe.  Joe Schmoe doesn't care about any given coin, he only cares about what can be made and sold within a day or two mining.  Initially the listing will have a positive effect on coin price, possibly a good sized one.  But now, because its profitable to mine, Joe is all over it.  Joe doesn't care what happens to the coins that he mines, they all hit the exchange.  Now most of the newly minted coins wind up on the exchange instead of in the wallets of people holding for the future ( masternodes etc. ).  The huge influx of coins on the exchange drives the price down to below that where it was listed.

Coins that have reached enough maturity can absorb the influx on the exchange from the day miners.  I am not sure XSH is there yet.

At the moment everything about this coin seems to be growing organically, at a healthy pace.  Now might not be the right time to shine the bright spotlight on it that whattomine will bring.
Mikanoshi

Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:23:08 PM

SHIELD COIN stats

https://blockstats.pw/shield/

Nodes distribution map:
https://blockstats.pw/shield/map/

JSON API:
https://blockstats.pw/shield/api/

Always fresh addnodes:
https://blockstats.pw/shield/addnode/

SHIELD_Joe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

We have released a new aritcle about the tor nodes. Find it here
Sr. Bleins

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

I am very pleased with the progress of the project and hopefully it will be a valuable currency in the coming months.  Cheesy
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

People what to expect mining this with 980GTX? Is it worth? With miner\pool? Thanks.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

This trumps all my other investments....Easily the best I've ever invested
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:08:43 PM

Although my experience is limited to the last couple months or so, I've only seen bad things happen to a coin on its initial listing on whattomine.  Eventually they are overcome, but a delay in the listing seems to be healthy for the coin.

What happens on initial listing is that you put the coin onto the radar of Joe Schmoe.  Joe Schmoe doesn't care about any given coin, he only cares about what can be made and sold within a day or two mining.  Initially the listing will have a positive effect on coin price, possibly a good sized one.  But now, because its profitable to mine, Joe is all over it.  Joe doesn't care what happens to the coins that he mines, they all hit the exchange.  Now most of the newly minted coins wind up on the exchange instead of in the wallets of people holding for the future ( masternodes etc. ).  The huge influx of coins on the exchange drives the price down to below that where it was listed.

Coins that have reached enough maturity can absorb the influx on the exchange from the day miners.  I am not sure XSH is there yet.

At the moment everything about this coin seems to be growing organically, at a healthy pace.  Now might not be the right time to shine the bright spotlight on it that whattomine will bring.
This guy does have a point here. U might want to postpone the whattomine listing unless you are really really sure that it won't cause massive dumpings from average Joe's with beasty mining rigs who extract coins just to dump on any given buy order that's open at the moment.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:34:24 PM

This guy does have a point here. U might want to postpone the whattomine listing unless you are really really sure that it won't cause massive dumpings from average Joe's with beasty mining rigs who extract coins just to dump on any given buy order that's open at the moment.

the block rewards are relatively small, and even a mining farm wouldn't be able to mine enough to "dump" the price in any way, I think it's time for whattomine and the vote on discord seems to agree.
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:39:26 AM

To the developers and believers in this coin I'd like to very kindly draw your attention to this person and post:

Wow
You like Sherlock ))
I sold my 6 millions of XSH a week ago
I mined it only 2 days with 5-6 L3+
This is because dev is student who decided to play cryptogames and have not heard earlier about multialgo coins
Now the team fixed this scrypt issue, but how do you feel with few hundreds of thousands XSH, which you mined few weeks on GPU?

Even after this please continue to believe the promises
I also like the word "patience" - for a month dev and blinded like you are asking for a patience
This is about money bro - patience not from this opera

Next

Electrum wallet - yes it works
But it never work correctly - I spend a whole day to send 6 millions to exchange
Oh, sorry - I am not patient

So start with some constructive posts or don't talk at all, cuz all I have read from you now is justs posts to piss on this project. Are you trying to buy more cheaper, spreading FUD?
You are wrong bro, I am pissing only in WC
There are only few persons who are pissing exactly to your ears - dev and his team  Grin

And to people who tell me where to go and what to do - last time I was in this thread a week ago
Today I returned to see is there any changes here
That was a wasting of time - for sure no any changes

A FUDder that boasted about selling at <10 sats, and made fun of everyone who stayed in the coin.

Today it's at 50 sats.

There will always be naysayers but ultimately the developers have released an interesting coin, have shown dedication, and have built a community.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
borderline

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:48:23 AM

the block rewards are relatively small, and even a mining farm wouldn't be able to mine enough to "dump" the price in any way, I think it's time for whattomine and the vote on discord seems to agree.

agree with you, and most of pow coin are in lot of people wallet.. it's impossible big mining farm could dump  the price so much ...

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
SyrioForElle

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:59:08 AM

I'm just wondering how this coin can be usebale and useful locked in masternodes...Total lack of sense for me.
Like any other shitcoin like VIVO DSR INN GBX etc. Only usability is to sell dev's premine.
Sometimes I wonder if these FUDDERS just come in and copy paste some random shit from a notepad they have at hand. If you would have read the OP you would have noticed that this coin has NO PREMINE and all funds that the Dev team gets are from donations to fund the project or to get the coin listed on bigger exchanges, as the current vote shows alot of people want the Dev team to use the donations to get listed on a bigger exchange. This voting ends next week so do your research before posting a completely idiotic reply.
Yes of course no premine on paper but huge premine done in the first days with 8000coin per block.  Grin There are a lot of ways for devs to try to hide premine  Grin This is just one of them.
Yes - many people don't understand that - but thats the point.  Wink

We can't prove ourselves innocent, you can't prove negatives. However you can prove positives. If you can, please so prove that we did have an huge premine. If you can't you're just causing fud and show that you should not be taken seriously and we will not take any more time to try and debunk your allegations.  
1) I don't see richlist in explorer ... at least.  Grin
2) 112Ml coins were mined in first days with 8K per block. Who have mined? Of course devs were in the first row. Else it doesn't make any sense.
3) If you can't prove that you didn't mine then you are trying to hype and try to persuade that you should be taken seriously.

Those are almost great points, but not really though.

1) Did you even try to give us a chance? If you'd go to our official explorer you can easily find the rich list. I'm even happy to give it to you. Here
2) You'd just have to take us for our word. But there are many people who where here from day one that could tell you that they also mined a ton.
3) How would we prove that we didn't mine. There is no proving negatives, I hope you understand this.

Hope this helped. I'd also like to point out that your 2nd and 3rd point are basically the same point.

I am one of the first people.

got 2.7 million SHIELD

I, too, was an early miner and got a lot of Shield (you can see that I was post #5 on this thread). I can confirm that there was no evidence of unfair instamining. There was a reasonable and fair distribution of the coin to available miners at launch. And holding onto Shield has been one of the best decisions I've made.

After all the developers have done and the engagement they've shown with the community they've earned - and deserve - our trust.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

borderline

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

I'm just wondering how this coin can be usebale and useful locked in masternodes...Total lack of sense for me.
Like any other shitcoin like VIVO DSR INN GBX etc. Only usability is to sell dev's premine.
Sometimes I wonder if these FUDDERS just come in and copy paste some random shit from a notepad they have at hand. If you would have read the OP you would have noticed that this coin has NO PREMINE and all funds that the Dev team gets are from donations to fund the project or to get the coin listed on bigger exchanges, as the current vote shows alot of people want the Dev team to use the donations to get listed on a bigger exchange. This voting ends next week so do your research before posting a completely idiotic reply.
Yes of course no premine on paper but huge premine done in the first days with 8000coin per block.  Grin There are a lot of ways for devs to try to hide premine  Grin This is just one of them.

We can't prove ourselves innocent, you can't prove negatives. However you can prove positives. If you can, please so prove that we did have an huge premine. If you can't you're just causing fud and show that you should not be taken seriously and we will not take any more time to try and debunk your allegations.  
2) 112Ml coins were mined in first days with 8K per block. Who have mined? Of course devs were in the first row. Else it doesn't make any sense.
3) If you can't prove that you didn't mine then you are trying to hype and try to persuade that you should be taken seriously.

1) Did you even try to give us a chance? If you'd go to our official explorer you can easily find the rich list. I'm even happy to give it to you. Here
2) You'd just have to take us for our word. But there are many people who where here from day one that could tell you that they also mined a ton.
3) How would we prove that we didn't mine. There is no proving negatives, I hope you understand this.

Hope this helped. I'd also like to point out that your 2nd and 3rd point are basically the same point.

got 2.7 million SHIELD

I, too, was an early miner and got a lot of Shield (you can see that I was post #5 on this thread). I can confirm that there was no evidence of unfair instamining. There was a reasonable and fair distribution of the coin to available miners at launch. And holding onto Shield has been one of the best decisions I've made.

After all the developers have done and the engagement they've shown with the community they've earned - and deserve - our trust.

i'm from the first too, and some many friends... it's not instamine it's mine from the start becouse believe in the project.. i mined from the begin losing the cost of electricity if the project failed.. it's a bet sometimes wins and others lost..

al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:34:30 AM

hi guys , i wanted to know if we can still use the electrum xsh wallet without problem please

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
SyrioForElle

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:39:58 AM

got 2.7 million SHIELD

i'm from the first too, and some many friends... it's not instamine it's mine from the start becouse believe in the project.. i mined from the begin losing the cost of electricity if the project failed.. it's a bet sometimes wins and others lost..

I'm not sure I agree it's betting. I think with the right research and analysis you can come up with some hypotheses about which coins will do well. In this case I think the fundamentals were strong - and the subsequent performance of the coin have borne this out.

That said - I do agree that it should be treated as if it's betting if you're planning to invest any serious money in cryptocurrencies in general. Any money I put in I always assume I'll fully lose. There are no sure things in this market especially.

borderline

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:52:18 AM

I'm not sure I agree it's betting. I think with the right research and analysis you can come up with some hypotheses about which coins will do well. In this case I think the fundamentals were strong - and the subsequent performance of the coin have borne this out.

That said - I do agree that it should be treated as if it's betting if you're planning to invest any serious money in cryptocurrencies in general. Any money I put in I always assume I'll fully lose. There are no sure things in this market especially.

agree
obvious, i don't mine the shit coin with no sense and I do sorting out.. but in this world sometimes great idea don't grow.. so it's always a bet :-)

rapidtech

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:53:25 AM

hi guys , i wanted to know if we can still use the electrum xsh wallet without problem please

I also want to know the answer because I have some coins still in the electrum wallet. Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
borderline

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:56:03 AM

I also want to know the answer because I have some coins still in the electrum wallet. Thanks.

all wallets work... but if it is more comfortable for you to use qt wallet.. in this article you can find the explation how to import wallet from electrum to qt...
https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/wiki/SHIELDqt-Import-Keys

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: