Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20516 times)
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:44:17 PM

Biggest markets are around CS:GO, league of legends and Dota 2. Like we're talking about millions and millions of dollars
You are right and we are moving to bridge blockchain with gaming industry.

Indeed! This is a very important bridge Smiley
Blockchain and the gaming industry are made for eachother.

There are a lot of competitors out there who are trying to do the same but the advantage of Gameflip is that they already have a huge gamer userbase.
Cant wait to see this on the blockchain. You guys are doing great!
I agree with you that the project team works great. I think with such a team the project has a great future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

I see that you are going to implement ETH as a payment method in Q1, that's cool! I definitely would buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies.

But what i find confusing is that in your roadmap it says that bitcoin payments are live today, and yet found talks like this in the comments:

- Can I pay with bitcoin?
- No
- Ok

So it's up to seller or how does this work?

For now, only ETH is accepted.

I meant the gameflip.com marketplace, not the ico:

As far as I know you can contribute in Gameflip ICO only with Ethreum. Currently there isn't an option for paying BTC

It's true for the ICO, however on the current Gameflip platform you can already pay with bitcoin and fiat.
This will alter be expanded to include a lot more crypto's and of course the FLP token.

have more choice for payments on Gameflip platform with a lot of cryptocurrency in addition to FLP token is good for all users of platform...
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:05:56 PM

pre-sale is going on with nice momentum I hope they will achieve the minimum cap during this phase. This is nice opportunity to buy this token just 2 days left to take action and save the this chance.

Which payment they accept? I have some Kick tokens. May I invest with Kick tokens? Or only with ETH?

Only ETH you have to buy some to invest into this project.

https://tokensale.gameflip.com/

Why not accept Kick coin? I thought, that they ll be accept their own tokens on their platform for ICO

Currently we are only accepting ETH, but you will be able to trade it once it enters the market trade for other cryptocurrencies.

Where your tokens will be trading? On which exchanges I mean?
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

pre-sale is going on with nice momentum I hope they will achieve the minimum cap during this phase. This is nice opportunity to buy this token just 2 days left to take action and save the this chance.

Which payment they accept? I have some Kick tokens. May I invest with Kick tokens? Or only with ETH?

Why not accept Kick coin? I thought, that they ll be accept their own tokens on their platform for ICO

Currently we are only accepting ETH, but you will be able to trade it once it enters the market trade for other cryptocurrencies.

Hello. Thank you for question. Gameflip already has one of the largest US exchanges as a partner for cashing out power sellers on their existing Gameflip.com platform (whom they don't want to announce at this time.) The team has to be careful about discussing exchanges to avoid making it seem like they are marketing a security. But I'm very confident it'll list on several major exchanges after the full-sale concludes.
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:32:46 PM

1 more day to finish the preICO and still a long way to cover. Do you really think it will reach the 3000ETH soft cap mark.?
What will be the next steps if it doesnt reaches.?

Remaining tokens go into full sale bucket.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:46:07 PM

1 more day to finish the preICO and still a long way to cover. Do you really think it will reach the 3000ETH soft cap mark.?
What will be the next steps if it doesnt reaches.?

IT's stated on the ANN that all unsold tokens will go in the ICO bucket Smiley
The company is actually very well known, but I don't think the ICO is already very well known. I expect that if Gamflip would mail all their users with this project, that the
caps will be achieved very fast.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:54 PM

Those digital goods are going to be stored in IPFS or the blockchain is meant to be used only for transactions with tokens?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:01:25 PM

I see that you are going to implement ETH as a payment method in Q1, that's cool! I definitely would buy gift cards with cryptocurrencies.

But what i find confusing is that in your roadmap it says that bitcoin payments are live today, and yet found talks like this in the comments:

- Can I pay with bitcoin?
- No
- Ok

So it's up to seller or how does this work?

For now, only ETH is accepted.

I meant the gameflip.com marketplace, not the ico:

From Roadmap:
https://i.imgur.com/YwjZt54.png

From Marketplace:
https://i.imgur.com/l2SeGg8.png

As far as I know you can contribute in Gameflip ICO only with Ethreum. Currently there isn't an option for paying BTC

Yes, that is correct.

I am not sure if you understood my question, i am talking about the marketplace, not the ico. Marketplace, the site you are collecting money for, seems to accept only fiat-money.

They had an issue with their Bitcoin payment processor, so they decided to disable Bitcoin Purchases:

https://forum.gameflip.com/t/official-statement-iii-bitcoin-purchases-disabled/9432

I think this issue was also the reason why you could have sell skins for twice their actual value on their store a week ago.

Thanks for this explanation. I must have missed that statement.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:02:07 PM

Okay to answer my own question from a few hours ago yes it's possible to sell game keys thru Gameflip.

My next question is: what happens when the buyer says the game key is invalid?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:13 PM

Hello. Thank you for question. Gameflip already has one of the largest US exchanges as a partner for cashing out power sellers on their existing Gameflip.com platform (whom they don't want to announce at this time.) The team has to be careful about discussing exchanges to avoid making it seem like they are marketing a security. But I'm very confident it'll list on several major exchanges after the full-sale concludes.
Its really a great news.
I think i know which exchanges you are talking about , since i heard that there is an exchange that "they" wont let you announce it if you going to be listed there  Grin
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

Those digital goods are going to be stored in IPFS or the blockchain is meant to be used only for transactions with tokens?

Our token (ERC-20) is part of the Ethereum blockchain. It will be used to conduct buy/sell (digital) game items
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:43:40 PM

Okay to answer my own question from a few hours ago yes it's possible to sell game keys thru Gameflip.

My next question is: what happens when the buyer says the game key is invalid?
For this you need to go to gameflip.com
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

Its really clever to use token to trade game goods. Gameflip will manage a big market, look at the actual trade volume for in game purchase and exchange, and the concurrence is not so huge and usually unsafe, I really think that gameflip can become a very huge actor of in game item trade !
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:48:06 PM

Kickico we will get 8% kick token bonus, nice offer Smiley
good luck with the project!
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:16:52 PM

Kickico we will get 8% kick token bonus, nice offer Smiley
good luck with the project!

Thank you for support !
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:08 PM

It will be really great and innovative the concept of Gameflip being applied, congratulations for occupying this space and satisfy the need of many soon. I hope I can use some coins on the platform, as an admirer of games and crypto, I recognize the value that Gameflip has. Good luck in the project.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

1600 eth is a good amount for a pre sale. Gameflip has a great potential.
Are you guys plan a partnership with Steam?
Gameflip ICO (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:22:27 PM

We are currently in the process of discussing a partnership with all of the major global game publishers =)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:46:15 PM

Exactly - it's almost 500k at this moment. This should cover all legal expenses and give Gameflip some room for future development
shahinoor.bd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

Did you run any bounty campaign for this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: