Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS  (Read 55951 times)
synxbagholder

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:47:04 PM

do you know exact date of WorkX release? sounds interesting

After heavy consideration Hard-fork is required in order to create WorkX at it's full potential. Details about Swap and the new coin will be posted next week.
I bet that statement sent coin's price down at Bittrex. Lucky me (NOT) just bought 5000 coins and setup MN yesterday. I wonder how that news will be played out further.

All this fork will do is to try and insure they keep the rights of the wallet at Bittrex so that the other SYNX team doesn't try to take it over again (which they certainly can and will do). Also, this will instill a development fee out of to pay for LTD's rewards since they are running out of money, so everyone that owns this coin will see their rewards go down. (that actually should have been done on day one, but will make the public pissed off at this point).  Very bad timing for this, but sLTD has no time, they must hard fork or else lose the coin goes back to the original owners, and now with hard ball beginning to be played and another cluster fuck, this is going to be another drama filled Syndicate Week.  Good luck to all of the bag holders.

Lolwat. If you could not try to spread FUD from your 1 post account to shake noobs out, that'd be nice.

Yeah, ok Synidicate LTD, the leader of the group (a group or one whale), has 24 posts under their belt, who's the Noob again?    All this group is trying to do is create a bunch a crap websites and beg for money for their kid wanna be developers that only put their new log on the new "versions" of the software.  No improvements have happened, otherwise you would have seen a rise in the stock price to .50cents or more.All they want is to get their money back from HODLers that bought in at 50 cents back in July.  Once the stock is pumped above that price, these people will be out and all you noobs will have lost even more money  What needs to happen is to have a real professional takeover of the coin that has real devs and confidence in them, not a bunch of dev kids in telegram and amatures.  Come back here in a while, and bookmark what I said, you will see that every single thing I have posted is 100% true.  It's a sad situation, there is nothing good coming out of this.

Actually, I see two big improvements.  1.  The connections are always full and I have at least 10 active connections.  2.  I like the auto installation script for Linux.  It makes masternode installation much easier.  Keep up the good work! 
1. I never had any problem with having at least 10 connections since around March of this year. 2. havent't tried that, would like to give that a shot, anything to make the masternode installation easier is a huge improvement!. 
3- Why is the block explorer still not fixed?  I may go ahead and launch and fund my own synx block explorer on my own. Makes the community look bad without one. I can do that shortly, unless someone has one working already?  Let me know thanks..

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:38:02 AM

be sure to check the websites, the logo on bittrex got changed by the devs/new devs, who ever did that is ceo of syndicate.
Syndicate is most crash resistant and consisting masternode coin out there... together with dash and pivx..
the chart looks very good a steady growth, the new roadmap showes features which other masternode coins dont have..
so it makes syndicate a better investment, steady growth, new team is working hard on it.

Good point about the logo on Bittrex, just checked it and it's the new one.. Still the old one on Cryptopia so far  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SYNX_BTC.
bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:29:40 AM

Syndicate up 30%.  Yahooo!  buy more Syndicate because another 100% in two weeks

SyndicateLTD (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

We are listed on the Korean exchange Upbit: https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-SYNX

Coinmarketcap has been updated: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/syndicate/
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:28:28 AM

Just wanna ask if the team has in contact about the wallet on cryptopia. I got a withdrawal stuck there for about week and its saying something about a fork.

I just wanna stake ;~;
Xenomole

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:34:38 AM

Hello guys! Can i setup MN on Windows machine?

Yes, my MN is on windows machine.  it works great.  You can have as many MN on one machine as you wish.  No need for on IP per MN

can you please expand on how to do that? Do you just set them up with different ports but using the same IP, or how? I was under the impression you need a different IP for each MN.

Thanks.
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:14:50 PM

do you know exact date of WorkX release? sounds interesting

After heavy consideration Hard-fork is required in order to create WorkX at it's full potential. Details about Swap and the new coin will be posted next week.

Any more info on the fork yet?
StakesnShaves

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:10:46 PM

syndicate comm is so strong its a no brainer been thru afew stakers in my time and this is ONE of the top hodl coins FOR ME in terms of realistic potential growth,comm,price stability and stake return big props to the new team! I have every faith they will have a nice announcement coming our way with the fork news the current update rate is very strong n creates a nice bully sign for the future keep it up guys! I know there are many who are watching from the sidelines!

-just imagine if they took of some there forked transfer coin traits,kept the staking/mn features threw up a permanent 'stake burn' donation for a progressive decline in circ supply visible and stocked by the comm and the work x project went DARK if ya know what I mean Wink price prediction???....Shocked hahahaha

hodl gang all the way
bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:37:32 PM

Yes, my MN is on windows machine.  it works great.  You can have as many MN on one machine as you wish.  No need for on IP per MN

can you please expand on how to do that? Do you just set them up with different ports but using the same IP, or how? I was under the impression you need a different IP for each MN.

Thanks.
I followed the instructions on this site https://cryptomat.com/setup-syndicate-masternode-windows/

Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:04:34 AM

We are listed on the Korean exchange Upbit: https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-SYNX

Coinmarketcap has been updated: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/syndicate/

an another exchange listed this awesome coins,
more volume coming to this coin the price will be affected

synd_bag_holder

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

Doubt more exchanges will take this scamcoin. Team doesn't even use their real name.
StakesnShaves

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:00:29 PM

been watching the twitter page grow nicely well done boys! cant wait for the news! got a feeling ill be in with some more btc for this new coin charts show some legs!
cryptophil

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:37:21 PM

Ok have not been in for awhile (too many staking to control and life)and wow, ok! Need help using wallet 1.0.07, so how do I update to new wallet safely?
Bought some coins in cryptopia and opsss stuck and that is when I noticed the fork ops. Will coins be ok in cryptopia?

Thanks and hope to stack up on more coins seeing new team are here to make this move.
I am a stake adict so will hold coins for long term, just love POS and if masternode even better! Is there a discord, love discords!

Good Luck Synx Team

To stake or not to stake! Be stake or be there!
cryptophil

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:55:24 PM

Great work on the wallet. Finally its not freezing. Thank you guys!

How did you proceed in installing new wallet. Have wallet 1.0.0.7, backuped by coping walet.dat and tried to upgrade but got error ... help would be great

redalert11

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:29:58 AM

Anyone else not getting staking rewards.  It's been 7 days and no rewards.  Previously I was getting 1 every 2 days or so.  i'm using wallet v1.9.1.1-61404 and everything is synced but no rewards. 
SyndicateLTD (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:16:33 AM

DETAILS ABOUT THE UPCOMING FORK AND SNAPSHOT TO GRAVITY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2319473
Xenomole

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:50:11 AM

Thanks.
I followed the instructions on this site https://cryptomat.com/setup-syndicate-masternode-windows/

Awesome..thanks for the info. I will give it a try when I get the chance (and get more coins Smiley)
arglbargl

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:53:09 PM

Just wanted to check how is the interest here in pre-configured VPS for masternodes, i.e. a VPS with erverything installed, just add your key/user/password and go... ?
cryptophil

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:48:02 AM

Anyone else not getting staking rewards.  It's been 7 days and no rewards.  Previously I was getting 1 every 2 days or so.  i'm using wallet v1.9.1.1-61404 and everything is synced but no rewards. 

Talking about new wallet how is it, last ones were laggy. I am installing new one but so far it is a memory animal! Is there a Synx dicord?

StakesnShaves

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:32:31 PM

Talking about new wallet how is it, last ones were laggy. I am installing new one but so far it is a memory animal! Is there a Synx dicord?

10/10 been running since release, daily stakes and it even manages to maintain a solid connection very impressed last one was a complete mess this really damaged growth!

once the word really gets out n if the youtubers jump on more towards the end of the countdown I see a new ath the timing is perfect as the fork causes confusion people need a safeplace for there pro and once they see a solid growth over a few days many will jump on board,check out whats happening + when they realise the stakes received they'll be a nice stabilization.... simply the less people sell there bags n collect stakes n run nodes the more the value of the stakes you receive!...solid daily passive income is extremely valuable in a market which can be so unpredictable such as the crypto scene...everyone loves a crypto that actually gets you more crypto Cheesy

i see a new roadmap for synx coming or some news of some sort with the addition of the grav partnership....avg investor 5000 coins = 3-4 stakes daily (5 coins per stake) at least 1-2 dollars a coin = 20-40 dollars daily apart from noobs WHO$ $ELLING THERE BAG$$?! 

looks like the accumulation range is around a week max

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: