Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10083 times)
bitkomuser

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

Interesting project. I will keep a look at it. What is the expected ICO dates and release date? Do you have a working prototype?

I liked the idea too. It should turn out a full-service consulting agency. But how to coax to participate in the evaluation from Smart Valley?

I think that SmartValley will give some gift(tokens) to you and will update your rating. After certain time and your activity your rating will take a main place in evaluation other projects. And then other people(reviewers in SmartValley) will trust your opinion.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

They are undecided about the launch date of the I guess after seeing lack of interest and no word for this in one month time since the thread is up. They are planning or are in process of finalizing the thing that how they will be offered this is what I imagine from all these things.
BrainQ

Activity: 595
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

One more time about us:

What are we about to launch?

Here’s announced an ecosystem for the serial launch of ICO projects, which driving force will be a completely decentralized expert examination of ICO-projects. Each expert’s recommendation obtained in the result of audit will be ranked and in case of important contribution being made an expert will receive a respective share in the project.

You are expected to suggest improvements to make the system convenient and trustworthy for all roles involved in the process: investors, ico-projects and experts themselves who can contribute to any project and earn rank proportional to their contribution. Please refer to our whitepaper to find out more about this platform and its basic ideal. And in our turn we appeal to you to add some mean to the bone and create an alternative vision of our project!
In white paper, I read that you want to develop a stock exchange. But the timing of development is not written. It is very interesting that developers can run the project on tokens of different platforms. Alpha testing is planned?

I'm interested in how several platforms will work on one decentralized exchange. Because the technology is different. I do not know how to combine waves and eth.

MinePlex | Mobile cryptobank

⭕️  Website: https://mineplex.io/
lichnikkk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

Cool project, good luck to you guys, bounty there?
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:00:07 PM

What is the minimum amount to be collected? 30 million is very ambitious and bold. But what if it does not work out to collect such a large sum?
blogerator

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

We are pleased to inform you that the work on preparing for the ICO. Our team works hard to ensure the convenience and safety of your investments.

Our project has recently received a large number of proposals for partnership and mutually beneficial cooperation. Suddenly, we cannot respond to everyone, but we assure that in the near future we will comment on each appeal. In connection with the holding of negotiations on cooperation with major crypto-currency investors, our team decided to reschedule launch date for the pre-ICO on December 2017.

blogerator

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

Cool project, good luck to you guys, bounty there?

For first thank you, secondly we’re planning to start Bounty program in December 2017.
Toushiro

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:23:08 PM

One more time about us:

Here’s announced an ecosystem for the serial launch of ICO projects, which driving force will be a completely decentralized expert examination of ICO-projects. Each expert’s recommendation obtained in the result of audit will be ranked and in case of important contribution being made an expert will receive a respective share in the project.

You are expected to suggest improvements to make the system convenient and trustworthy for all roles involved in the process: investors, ico-projects and experts themselves who can contribute to any project and earn rank proportional to their contribution. Please refer to our whitepaper to find out more about this platform and its basic ideal. And in our turn we appeal to you to add some mean to the bone and create an alternative vision of our project!
In white paper, I read that you want to develop a stock exchange. But the timing of development is not written. It is very interesting that developers can run the project on tokens of different platforms. Alpha testing is planned?
The full launch of the platform is planned in 2018. Probably by this time the stock exchange will be ready.
Without it there is no point in starting work.
parasite

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:30:38 PM

So how far along has this SV's platform developed?

I will follow closely this project because i think it has great potential. But still the SmartValley's developers are not well know or there is not many background informations that we can find. I would appreciate more info about this. Thank you for any feedback in advance!
lichnikkk

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:33:40 PM

we’re planning to start Bounty program in December 2017.

Waiting the bounty campaign for translations. Bookmarking as it looks very interesting.
BrainQ

Activity: 595

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:01:04 PM

So how far along has this SV's platform developed?

I will follow closely this project because i think it has great potential. But still the SmartValley's developers are not well know or there is not many background informations that we can find. I would appreciate more info about this. Thank you for any feedback in advance!

I read the white paper once again and it became clear to me.I did not understand the model of monetization very well. But this is not critical. I'll wait for december to get more answers from the project team.

What is the minimum amount to be collected? 30 million is very ambitious and bold. But what if it does not work out to collect such a large sum?
Yes, I also did not find this information.

MinePlex | Mobile cryptobank

⭕️  Website: https://mineplex.io/
GShock

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

One more time about us:

The full launch of the platform is planned in 2018. Probably by this time the stock exchange will be ready.
Without it there is no point in starting work.

Excellent! If the stock exchange starts working then this will be not bad alternative for the etherdelta.
lichnikkk

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:32:04 PM

I can bet it, the pre sale will end in hours, this project I rate it better than Icobox, the team has proven before they can deliver on what their promises.

And one more - what about bounty? What newz?
lichnikkk

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

Do I understand correctly the work of the project? If I have an idea then the team is not needed? Can I recruit a team due to this project? If so then this is a very good decision! But who will manage the finances? Managers SmartValley?

It would be correct if project managers controlled finances.
In this case, many investors would be protected from dishonest organizers. This can be done thanks to a smart contract on the ETH platform.

AFAIK they picked up proven advisers to control all ICO's cashflow, there were rather famous peoples i seem.
blogerator

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:38:32 PM

I can bet it, the pre sale will end in hours, this project I rate it better than Icobox, the team has proven before they can deliver on what their promises.

And one more - what about bounty? What newz?

Yep, we'll have the bounty campaign.

But there is an issue: bounty campaign is a two-edged sword.
Sure, it helps to promote the project, but it also leads to significant token price decrease after the launch of the platform, because almost everyone involved in bounty campaign dumps the tokens away.

We'll announce the exact numbers of bounty tokens and terms of the campaign in the coming weeks.
V I P

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:44:25 PM

This is definitely an interesting idea.

Do not have a bounty? Twitter, facebook no activity?
I like this project so you will offer any bounty campaign for this phase this will be helpful to spread the words. I already joined your slack channel to let know more about SmartValley so good luck for successful ICO.

NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

Hi guys

Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites translation to Portuguese, please kindly PM!

Previous works:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2209854.msg22258971#msg22258971
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2342680.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316148.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313344.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297823.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353539.msg23989528#msg23989528
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207159.msg22218532#msg22218532
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207186.msg22219081#msg22219081
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207229.msg22219665#msg22219665
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176665.msg21830985#msg21830985

Thank you and all the success for project!

Best Regards,
Nokaskili

parasite

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

Do not have a bounty? Twitter, facebook no activity?
I like this project so you will offer any bounty campaign for this phase this will be helpful to spread the words. I already joined your slack channel to let know more about SmartValley so good luck for successful ICO.

Don't worry, man.
I think they will offer bounty for this project as dev already answered this question. So wait till the details will be announced.
lichnikkk

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

Ok, yet another question by mine -

Can we sold SmartValley's tokens on the exchange right after the ICO? What about token's listing?
blogerator

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

Just read WP of project and have some questions.
You say that you will create ecosystem where independent experts will examine ICO project and in some cases get share of project.
At the expense of whom will this be paid? Investors or developers?

The platform's reputation system assigns a certain number of tokens to experts depending on their effectiveness and usefulness to the project. These tokens are to be sourced from the total ICO fund amount, similar to bounty programs where participants are getting payed for successfully completed promotional tasks on the project.

In one word we are going to pay in ICO-projects tokens for scoring of these very ICO-projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: