Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:14:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10090 times)
blogerator

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

Dont you think that selling to one or several large investors contradicts the stated tasks? In the priority is decentralization, and therefore participants must be a lot and they should be practically equal.
No. It does not matter who owns the project. The main thing is that it had the necessary number of experts. According to WP they have a material interest. So they will be in the project.

+1

SmartValley - decentralized platform for developing blockchain projects and launching legal ICOs, which stands for open community of independent & freelance experts.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:59:03 AM

You say that expert's recommendations could lead to the potential receipt of shares in an ICO. But who judges whether a recommendation is a valuable contribution or not? And when it's decided that it is valuable, then how valuable is it? Is that up to the teams running the ICOs or is there another independent jury? How will that work out?
lichnikkk

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:45:04 PM

I will wait for video bloggers - I do not like to study the WP carefully  Cheesy

Would you say you're a classic, stereotypical Millennial?  Wink
blogerator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:51:51 PM

You say that expert's recommendations could lead to the potential receipt of shares in an ICO. But who judges whether a recommendation is a valuable contribution or not? And when it's decided that it is valuable, then how valuable is it? Is that up to the teams running the ICOs or is there another independent jury? How will that work out?

We are building a system for cumulative assessment of input from each particular expert:

it will be a combination of platform administrators votes, ICO team votes as well as votes of the colleague-experts. Artificial intelligence (AI) is going to contribute here as well. AI is to monitor dynamics of experts’ effectiveness, for example, adding scores for posting regularly or for posting a series of really hot words of advice, etc.
blogerator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:53:48 PM

Then the question about the rank is eliminated. By January I will already be full member.

Your forum rank is ok for bounty. You are welcomed to join us!
blogerator

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

Would you say you're a classic, stereotypical Millennial?  Wink

Would you please keep any off-topic discussions out of this thread.

Thank you!
parasite

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:32:27 PM

Where is your team from?

As far as i know, they have Russian roots, but company was registered and operates worldwide from Switzerland.
tera1004

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

How much interest will be allocated to facebook and twitter? Very interesting. I would like to take part in the bounty
tera1004

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:36:46 PM

We are building a system for cumulative assessment of input from each particular expert:

it will be a combination of platform administrators votes, ICO team votes as well as votes of the colleague-experts. Artificial intelligence (AI) is going to contribute here as well. AI is to monitor dynamics of experts’ effectiveness, for example, adding scores for posting regularly or for posting a series of really hot words of advice, etc.
It means to get some valid data it will be necessary to wait for a certain period in order to understand how who is working. Is there a beta test of the system or will this be clarified in the process?
Will test this system in the PTA? I would like to start to participate in it
blogerator

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:44:21 PM

It means to get some valid data it will be necessary to wait for a certain period in order to understand how who is working. Is there a beta test of the system or will this be clarified in the process?

Boris,
currently early version of MVP is in Testing stage where as far as I can tell in public we are considering various options to determine the best one. Let me remind you that before ICO starts platform MVP. Let me remind you that before ICO starts platform MVP will be up and running in live and only then we’ll be able to say definitely what model has been chosen.
blogerator

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

In point 7.3 in the WP it is written that 20-30% of the tokens will be distributed to the team. What in this case is understood as the team? Only developers or experts and other project participants?
As I understand from 7.1 developers allocated 3% of the collected funds. So 20-30% are really intended for the entire mass of participants.

For developers, platform managers and other staff.
blogerator

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

The project Syndicator for the prediction of quotations of exchange betatest lasts for about 3 months approximately. And there the period between the forecast and the receipt of the result is less than in the conduct of ICO.

I can’t discuss the platform details at the moment, as I said we are testing a number of different scoring approaches and models.
lichnikkk

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

Will test this system in the PTA? I would like to start to participate in it
What do you mean by PTA? And why such a desire to take part? Although of course betatesters receive a certain fee from the developers.

About PTA Google says both Post Traumatic Amnesia or Parent Teacher Association, but none of this def relevant to SmartValley theme  Huh
lichnikkk

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

Can we sold SmartValley's tokens on the exchange right after the ICO? What about token's listing?

+1

What news about exchanges? As I remember, they was in vote list on Binance? They will hit to Binance or not?
blogerator

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:43:27 PM

The project Syndicator for the prediction of quotations of exchange betatest lasts for about 3 months approximately. And there the period between the forecast and the receipt of the result is less than in the conduct of ICO.

I can’t discuss the platform details at the moment, as I said we are testing a number of different scoring approaches and models.
After the end of the tests, will this information be public? Or will you keep it a secret as know-how?

When the platform has been launched all its features including scoring logic, all system documentation will become revealed to public. At present moment we can only discuss the platform general idea and project value. We’re planning to launch full-featured product by March 2018.
blogerator

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:48:37 PM

Can we sold SmartValley's tokens on the exchange right after the ICO? What about token's listing?

+1

What news about exchanges? As I remember, they was in vote list on Binance? They will hit to Binance or not?

All exchanges have a common rule to list a token only after successful project ICO.  It is not a matter of our wish but I can guarantee that after ICO we’ll do our best to get listed within the shortest time possible (tentative date is April 2018).
lichnikkk

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

All exchanges have a common rule to list a token only after successful project ICO.  It is not a matter of our wish but I can guarantee that after ICO we’ll do our best to get listed within the shortest time possible (tentative date is April 2018).

Fixed. Thanx, man.
tera1004

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:24:29 PM

What do you think about the legalization of ico? I believe that in the near future 1-2 years will be fully legal,but with a large deductible
jimhuang

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:38:33 AM

i had read the your writepaper , I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu
blogerator

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

What do you think about the legalization of ico? I believe that in the near future 1-2 years will be fully legal,but with a large deductible

This is the key point. We are licensed in the US and Switzerland and our international team of lawyers guarantees all ICO projects launched on our platform to be completely transparent and legitimate. There are already exist similar ICO legalization schemes the problem involves finding the most competitive one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: