Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10092 times)
parasite

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:38:21 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 12:19:45 PM by parasite

In WP in chapter 7.1 Project economy and budget structure
You wrote that will spend
Why so big drop for legal services in scenario 2?
You should not watch the interest, but the amount in fiat, everything is fine.
The fees are more in the second scenario than in the first.
Just count:
30x0,07=2,1 million
50x0,03=1,5 million.
So, we have drop for legal services in scenario 2.

Can you give me direct URL where this scenarios is desribed? Just curios.
parasite

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it

+1 very interesting indeed.
blogerator

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

You say that expert's recommendations could lead to the potential receipt of shares in an ICO. But who judges whether a recommendation is a valuable contribution or not? And when it's decided that it is valuable, then how valuable is it? Is that up to the teams running the ICOs or is there another independent jury? How will that work out?

We are building a system for cumulative assessment of input from each particular expert:

it will be a combination of platform administrators votes, ICO team votes as well as votes of the colleague-experts. Artificial intelligence (AI) is going to contribute here as well. AI is to monitor dynamics of experts’ effectiveness, for example, adding scores for posting regularly or for posting a series of really hot words of advice, etc.

You are a bout to build a very complex system and I am sure it is quite a hard nut to crack to get everything working properly and reliably. If you can do it, that'd be a great system to have!

I do agree the system logic is complex and gradually it will be getting even more complex. You’ll be able to test out minimal MVP in March.
blogerator

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:46:11 PM

very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it

+1 very interesting indeed.

Thank you for your interest in the project. We look forward to seeing you in ICO.

V I P

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:39:40 AM

parasite
Can you give me ...
Sorry fo offtop  Cheesy
We are looking worldwide just now.
What would you do if somebody from Asia will offer to sell you part of the project?

And what problems can there be at such variant, what is the risk?
parasite

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:27:37 PM

parasite
Can you give me ...
Sorry fo offtop  Cheesy
We are looking worldwide just now.
What would you do if somebody from Asia will offer to sell you part of the project?

And what problems can there be at such variant, what is the risk?

Asia'a authority goverments can ban all local backers, so they can aftershock ICO.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

You say that expert's recommendations could lead to the potential receipt of shares in an ICO. But who judges whether a recommendation is a valuable contribution or not? And when it's decided that it is valuable, then how valuable is it? Is that up to the teams running the ICOs or is there another independent jury? How will that work out?

We are building a system for cumulative assessment of input from each particular expert:

it will be a combination of platform administrators votes, ICO team votes as well as votes of the colleague-experts. Artificial intelligence (AI) is going to contribute here as well. AI is to monitor dynamics of experts’ effectiveness, for example, adding scores for posting regularly or for posting a series of really hot words of advice, etc.

You are a bout to build a very complex system and I am sure it is quite a hard nut to crack to get everything working properly and reliably. If you can do it, that'd be a great system to have!

I do agree the system logic is complex and gradually it will be getting even more complex. You’ll be able to test out minimal MVP in March.

Awesome, you can count me in and I will definitely give it a try once it's possible!
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:45:42 PM

this is an amazing project, i am interested in this project, i will keep an eye on this and look forward to bounty for this
tera1004

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

What share of the project? They will?
zhongzy

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:47:02 AM

Asia'a authority goverments can ban all local backers, so they can aftershock ICO.
It's completely unclear what you meant. Can you explain more?

may be what he said are  chinaese and Singapore ,their goverment already ban ICO, that's true.
blogerator

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:39:18 AM

I guess he meant that authoritarian Asian governments are so unpredictable that may any minute clamp down all ICO projects which in its turn may affect all parties that invested in Asian ICO projects as these projects just won’t be able to legitimately make a reality of their whitepapers. I would rather choose a no-nonsense jurisdiction say the US or EU.
EasyCrazy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

Very interesting and unstandart project with great scalability. I wish your company every success in the future!  Kiss
parasite

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:19:32 PM

Can you give me direct URL where this scenarios is desribed? Just curios.
Read WP
Chapter 7. Economy and distribution of tokens
7.1 Project economy and budget structure
I can not give url because I downloaded it and studied it from here.

Thank you, i have already offline copy of WP too. So big, so hard to understand.
blogerator

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

may be what he said are  chinaese and Singapore ,their goverment already ban ICO, that's true.
I do not particularly follow such news (from the world of official governments and bureaucracy). And I do not see that this somehow really affected the crypto world. On the contrary, the rapid growth continues.

It is hard to control individuals because there are too many of them. Those individuals are very flexible and don’t care too much about government regulations. And it is much easier to control medium companies and corporations that own offices and bank accounts, like our IcoLab. I’m sure government does have enormous influence over them.
blogerator

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

Very interesting and unstandart project with great scalability. I wish your company every success in the future!  Kiss

Thank you for your interest in the project. We look forward to seeing you in our ICO.
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:09:21 PM

I do not particularly follow such news (from the world of official governments and bureaucracy). And I do not see that this somehow really affected the crypto world. On the contrary, the rapid growth continues.

You should at least be following the most relevant news in regards to ICOs if you are an ICO investor. China cracked down quite intensely on ICOs and that is very bad for projects which already are funded but might now get into trouble due to new regulations. Imagine you put money into those projects now being at risk.
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

You should at least be following the most relevant news in regards to ICOs if you are an ICO investor. China cracked down quite intensely on ICOs and that is very bad for projects which already are funded but might now get into trouble due to new regulations. Imagine you put money into those projects now being at risk.
Restrictions and prohibitions are in-country problems. And this is provided if you have a need to withdraw money from the crypt into the fiat. Otherwise, there is no problem. And it seems to me that if the Smartwalley project will developed in accordance with the plans, then no local (geografical) problems will not be a hindrance to it. Thanks god we have no geografical (and therefore legal) fixation for exelent ideas.

I was more pointing out the general situation and SmartValley should be fine. I hope so at least!
EasyCrazy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:57:47 PM

Great project, I will follow the next month before the official launch in the pre-ICO.
V I P

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:21:24 PM

The big profit will only be at the beginning of the process of replacing people with AI, then the market will return everything back to an average profitability.
It is obvious. Therefore, everyone is trying to be the first in some areas.
By the way, bitcoin has been gaining profit for a long time from its "leadership". Bitcoin has become obsolete for a long time and is very uncomfortable in calculations, but still number 1.
In this industry, Smartwalley has competitors, but so far the market is growing at such a rate as it should now be viewed as uncompetitive.

The most danger competitors as far i know are both russians - IcoBox and KickICO.
blogerator

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

It is a pity that the community manager in the thread meets rarely. Many interesting questions have accumulated.

Apologies for not being able to respond to your queries as often as I would like. A number of very important project issues require the whole team active involvement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: