Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10083 times)
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

As it seems to me it is necessary to clarify it no later than three weeks before the start. So that everyone can prepare for the start.
I think the interested people are ready. But the trackers posting information about the forthcoming ICO need specific information.
Many investors just from the trackers learn about projects.

It seems this information was on the site earlier. Perhaps after a successful collection of soft cap, the developers decided to increase the hard cap.
I do not think so. Most likely, such changes would be a separate piece of news.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

SirgulioB
A perfectly achievable amount considering the overall growth of the market.
Do you think 20 million is an achievable amount? It seems to me that the project has collected 3 million is already a huge success.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

Holopopstyir
I know that there are pools of investors who simply choose ICO by dates (screening out only the worst) and investing in everything. Therefore, it is necessary to be placed on trackers.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

Holopopstyir
I know that there are pools of investors who simply choose ICO by dates (screening out only the worst) and investing in everything. Therefore, it is necessary to be placed on trackers.
I've heard that, too. Then on the listing they sell half fixing profit, and the remaining half is left for a long time.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Holopopstyir
I've heard that, too. Then on the listing they sell half fixing profit, and the remaining half is left for a long time.
Probably these pools have huge resources. But the scheme is excellent - the profit is clearly more than 2-3%, which offers the bank or bonds. If I had the necessary resources, I would have acted as well.

coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Guys, do you know that Smartvalley started their medium blog? Check it out https://medium.com/@Ismartvalley/

The first welcome post is already there.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

That makes sense. And the metrics upon which an expert's assessment is evaluated, are they fixed or can they be changed over time? For example, one metric might be the prediction of market cap for a certain ICO at a certain point in time. Can the set of metrics be expanded over time upon request of the network's users?
https://mvp.smartvalley.io/ Try to see the information that is relevant at the moment, in the future, everything will change / tune up obviously.

Ok so I guess over time your concept could deliver very valuable information. The metrics can be improved or adjusted whenever needed? Who would decide which metrics are to be included/changed/removed? Would that happen via voting on the blockchain?
LightFork

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Holopopstyir
It is better to be noticed by such funds - in the early stages they can give a significant share in financing. But for the Smart Valley project it is no longer relevant - soft cap is collected, there is no great need for additional funds.

Holopopstyir

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

@germsite
At the moment everything is in the hands of developers. After the beta test, most likely, some changes will be made, but the existing system is quite adequate - in the WP it is described in detail.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

LightFork
Usually such funds require huge discounts, and now Smart Valley is not interested in such investments. But you have to be in sight of the big investors.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

Sartrute
Yes, but competition has also increased - similar projects have already entered the market. Or do you think that on similar ideas it is possible to conduct several successful ICO?

Debra M

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:40:49 AM

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   debra@dmccann.com
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953
LightFork

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

Hello Everyone!

Your proposal on behalf of the Smart Valley project? I do not understand.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

LightFork
Its just spam. See the history of post  Undecided

Holopopstyir

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

Yes, but competition has also increased - similar projects have already entered the market. Or do you think that on similar ideas it is possible to conduct several successful ICO?
Of course yes. Especially if relying on the experience of competitors to offer improvements. In business offline there are a lot of completely identical enterprises and they work successfully.

Whitethoughts

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

Of course yes. Especially if relying on the experience of competitors to offer improvements. In business offline there are a lot of completely identical enterprises and they work successfully.
The issue with businesses in offline is a bit different - they are geographically monopolists, there is no analogy. But in online, everyone is at an equal distance to the consumer. The competition here has a different level.

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

Why is there no precise information on the timing of ICO? They say that the presale was already done. Where are the results?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Why is there no precise information on the timing of ICO? They say that the presale was already done. Where are the results?
Yes, apparently the first page has not been updated for a long time. In what state is the project now? Active?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

The site is hanging information that has already collected 3.1 million dollars. On the exact terms of the ICO, I can not say anything.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

It turns out soft cap is collected and i can safely participate in the campaign signature?
I need to think about such an investment of time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: