Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10083 times)
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

I wonder how you managed to convince the adviser of this caliber to join the project? Will you tell us about the conditions of your partnership?
I think such a person does not need money, but in any case, some number of tokens from all released, he will get it for sure)
CanvinGale

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

Fantastic news!

We are sure that collaboration with him will take the Smart Valley project to the next level!

Steep news) In the project he will deal with some specific issues or carry out a general audit?
kolaska

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

I wonder how you managed to convince the adviser of this caliber to join the project? Will you tell us about the conditions of your partnership?
I think such a person does not need money, but in any case, some number of tokens from all released, he will get it for sure)
I like this news
I think that he is interested in money more than anyone. I doubt that this altruism.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
parasite

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

Fantastic news!

Smart Valley has acquired a new adviser - and it is none other than Sam Lee himself! Sam Lee is known internationally as the founder and CEO of CoinDesk and the Founding Executive Chairman of the China Greater Bay Area TechFin Association, as well as one of the key figures of the blockchain and crypto industry in Asia. Lee has more that 20 years' experience commercializing digital services across the globe. He will assist us with promoting Smart Valley across Asia, represent our project at large events, and use the strength of his large investment community to build up our brand in the Eastern hemisphere.

We are sure that collaboration with him will take the Smart Valley project to the next level!

https://gbx.gi/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/samsonlee.jpg
Very useful news for the project. It would be interesting to look at the dynamics of the number of participants of the ICO whitelist after this news.

I agree with you, your consideration is greatly appreciated.
EasyCrazy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

I do not understand your white paper, I can not understand this project, but it looks very hot? Where can I see your price chart?

I guess in https://smartvalley.io/ you will found all actual info.

Thank you for your help  Cool
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

I like this news
I think that he is interested in money more than anyone. I doubt that this altruism.
Why does he need money more than others? If you know something we do not, then please share.  I will listen to your arguments with pleasure.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

Fantastic news!

Smart Valley has acquired a new adviser - and it is none other than Sam Lee himself! Sam Lee is known internationally as the founder and CEO of CoinDesk and the Founding Executive Chairman of the China Greater Bay Area TechFin Association, as well as one of the key figures of the blockchain and crypto industry in Asia. Lee has more that 20 years' experience commercializing digital services across the globe. He will assist us with promoting Smart Valley across Asia, represent our project at large events, and use the strength of his large investment community to build up our brand in the Eastern hemisphere.

Such details of cooperation are rarely disclosed publicly. He will definitely get some share in the project. So he believes in it once became interested.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

I like this news
People of this scale do not become advisers for money - only for tokens. And this means that he believes in the prospect of the Smart Valley project.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

Fantastic news!

I like that the team does not stop at what has already been achieved and continues to increase the attractiveness of the project. I think this is not the last news before the start of ICO.

V I P

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

When main ICO of Smart Valley starts?  Huh
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

In March, the developers promised to announce the exact date of the beginning of ICO, a little later.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

I like this news
People of this scale do not become advisers for money - only for tokens. And this means that he believes in the prospect of the Smart Valley project.
After the soft cap was collected, it became evident that the project would be completed. The fact that such an idea was in demand on the market was understandable from the very beginning.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

I like that the team does not stop at what has already been achieved and continues to increase the attractiveness of the project. I think this is not the last news before the start of ICO.
It is obvious. In addition to the implementation of road map items, I think we will see such pleasant news as the last one.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

Fantastic news!

If there are several more such news to the beginning of ICO, I would not be surprised that the hard cap will be closed.
I would not be surprised if the hard cap is closed on private sales before the start of ICO. Maybe that's why its exact date is not indicated?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

I would not be surprised if the hard cap is closed on private sales before the start of ICO. Maybe that's why its exact date is not indicated?
Interesting version, I hope the developers refuted it. I would like everyone to have the opportunity to participate in ICO.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

Interesting version, I hope the developers refuted it. I would like everyone to have the opportunity to participate in ICO.
Usually such an opportunity is available to everyone at an early stage. The more popular the project, the fewer opportunities for small investors. It is explainable.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

Hard cap is pretty big, so you will have such an opportunity, do not worry.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

It is obvious. In addition to the implementation of road map items, I think we will see such pleasant news as the last one.
I think the following good news will be before the start of ICO. From the point of view of marketing, it's more profitable to serve them like this.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

While this information is unknown, it is possible that the developers create an artificial excitement before the start of ICO.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

Another positive news from Smart Valley. No wonder I believed in this project, I hope for a good profit! I'll wait when the platform will work in full force.

What news are you talking about? The new advisor - Sam Lee? Yes, such great names will add speed to the development of Smartvalley ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: