Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10083 times)
MikePerry

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

We welcome everyone to take part in our bounty campaign and translate the project web portal to the following languages: Norwegian, Turkish, Hungarian, Czech, Hindi and Portuguese.

Please contact user blogerator@bitcointalk
or make post here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2602387.0
I understand why Turkish and Hindi. But why the remaining languages? Are there many investors from these countries or do they have any other advantages?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

We welcome everyone to take part in our bounty campaign and translate the project web portal to the following languages: Norwegian, Turkish, Hungarian, Czech, Hindi and Portuguese.

or make post here -
I understand why Turkish and Hindi. But why the remaining languages? Are there many investors from these countries or do they have any other advantages?
I would add Chinese and German. I think with all the problems these regions will give a large number of investors.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

or make post here -
Maybe in these countries the project has a strong community or partnership agreements with ICO teams. I think later it will be necessary to translate site into other languages.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

or make post here -
Quite an original set of languages for site localization. I also wonder what caused this choice. I hope the developers will not remain intriguing in this matter.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

How can they start platform faster if ICO hasn't ended yet? As I understand Smartvalley is waiting for March to conduct the public token sale.
Scoring is already working. Maybe it's worthwhile to run some part of the platform functionality for which the experts are responsible.
Real experts need to pay something. I do not think that investors will be happy with the payment of labor expert just for training. Although from a strategic point of view, this can be justified.
Many people are ready to work for the future. We observe this in many areas of human activity. I do not think that salary is necessary.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

I would add Chinese and German. I think with all the problems these regions will give a large number of investors.
Is China the target audience? There is a ban of ICO.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

The Chinese audience has the highest solvency. I think the ICO formal ban does not prevent interested people from participating in it.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

or make post here -
What are the conditions for participation in this bounty?
Translation and Moderation Bounty:

12% of total bounty pool is reserved for translation of our ANN thread and whitepaper in your language. Google translations will not be accepted.

We already have English and Russian version of whitepaper and thread, what we do need is translations to be made to prioritized languages: Chinese, German, Spanish and Japanese.

Distribution of stakes »

- Translation of ANN thread : 100 Stakes.
- Translation of whitepaper  : 300 Stakes.
- Translation to the prioritized languages : additional 50 stakes.
- Moderation of local thread : 1 stakes per post
I think you will get about 150 stakes. As something the average between the translation of the WP and announcement thread.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

I think you will get about 150 stakes. As something the average between the translation of the WP and announcement thread.
It seems to me that the translation of the site is much closer to the translation of the WP than to the translation of the topic of the announcement.
Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

The project is clearly in a trend. Does it have any agreements with companies already working in the field of ICO? One thing is an idea, but another thing the realization of this idea is embodied in cooperation with projects.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

or make post here -
Maybe in these countries the project has a strong community or partnership agreements with ICO teams. I think later it will be necessary to translate site into other languages.
I also began to think in this direction. Plus part of the team can be from these countries (but i did not check). I think this question will be clarified later.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

It does not change anything. There are still a lot of people speaking Chinese in different countries. I think that they will be interested in the project.

blogerator

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

There’s quite often a question from our bounters: “when will we get our tokens?”

Once token distribution begins, you will see active button to transfer your tokens to your wallet in your personal account. Due to the fact that the Smart-contract will be released only when our platform is launched, you will be able to add your SVT tokens in your MyEtherWallet only after ICO has been finished.

And yes, our bounty campaign is running currently, it is going to be on till the mid of March 2018.
blogerator

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

The other often question about SmartValley's ICO supply is: how much tokens are there?

The total supply depends on: collected amount, conditions under which tokens were purchased (i.e. bonuses), and tokens distribution. If we are talking about specific figures, then the maximum value of total supply is 450 million SVT, but we are counting on an approximate value of the upper limit of 380 million SVT - taking into account the achievement of the hard cap.

Here is a brief comment to token distribution and its impact on the total supply - mathematics is primitively simple: if collected amount is equivalent to 5 000 000 (in USD), then in accordance with section 4.4 of SMART Valley white paper - the number of tokens sold (excluding bonuses) will be 50 million SVT, and the total supply will be 66,7 million SVT.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

There’s quite often a question from our bounters: “when will we get our tokens?”

Once token distribution begins, you will see active button to transfer your tokens to your wallet in your personal account. Due to the fact that the Smart-contract will be released only when our platform is launched, you will be able to add your SVT tokens in your MyEtherWallet only after ICO has been finished.

And yes, our bounty campaign is running currently, it is going to be on till the mid of March 2018.

Then I will assume that the ICO will start around March 1. Two weeks for the holding of the sales phase is enough with a margin. Continue the bounty campaign after the ICO, there is no sense.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

The other often question about SmartValley's ICO supply is: how much tokens are there?

The total supply depends on: collected amount, conditions under which tokens were purchased (i.e. bonuses), and tokens distribution. If we are talking about specific figures, then the maximum value of total supply is 450 million SVT, but we are counting on an approximate value of the upper limit of 380 million SVT - taking into account the achievement of the hard cap.

Here is a brief comment to token distribution and its impact on the total supply - mathematics is primitively simple: if collected amount is equivalent to 5 000 000 (in USD), then in accordance with section 4.4 of SMART Valley white paper - the number of tokens sold (excluding bonuses) will be 50 million SVT, and the total supply will be 66,7 million SVT.

What do you think is the probability that a hard cap will be reached? After the fall in the market, not much free money.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

What do you think is the probability that a hard cap will be reached? After the fall in the market, not much free money.

Free money will be reduced for this year, but depending on the terms of development, what they offer it will be the capital for the next free money.
owenja

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

Will the software platform generate new tokens?
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but the richest people are trying to leave China. It seems to me that people are the target audience.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but the richest people are trying to leave China. It seems to me that people are the target audience.
If to argue in this sense, then I agree, moreover, these people are trying to withdraw their capital from the Chinese economy by investing in crypto-currencies or prospective ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: