Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10080 times)
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

To profit from ICO, you have to wait for several months, and the growth of coins gives instant profit.
But it is not large, I agree with this.

You might be right, and you might also be wrong. Times have been a little bit different a few months ago as we have seen the largest bull run in crypto history. Could also be more difficult these days to earn big profits from any ICO.
To draw conclusions we need to look at the whole picture, and not to consider particular cases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

Compared with how fast growing coins of new ICO it is the rate of the turtle.
To profit from ICO, you have to wait for several months, and the growth of coins gives instant profit.
But it is not large, I agree with this.
Okay, instant profit.
Especially now when the market falls.
To evaluate something, relevant data is needed. On such short stretches (even a few months) they simply do not exist. It should be estimated period of not less than a year long.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

For investors
The use of a unique automated scoring tool ensures that only the best projects are selected
Smart Valley project assessment solutions eliminate the risk of scams
Direct investment in projects allows to avoid broker fees
You can see how your money is spent and follow the increase in token value
Tokens can be easily sold at the in-built digital exchange
80% discounts on certain project tokens sold at the internal exchange.
There is so much ICO now. It is impossible to study even a small part of all. I hope the platform will work as quickly as possible to have the opportunity to choose from already tested projects.
You absolutely rightly noticed this problem. Sometimes I understand that I lost all day digging into the heap of ICO and in the end I did nothing useful.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

For investors
The use of a unique automated scoring tool ensures that only the best projects are selected
Smart Valley project assessment solutions eliminate the risk of scams
Direct investment in projects allows to avoid broker fees
You can see how your money is spent and follow the increase in token value
Tokens can be easily sold at the in-built digital exchange
80% discounts on certain project tokens sold at the internal exchange.
There is so much ICO now. It is impossible to study even a small part of all. I hope the platform will work as quickly as possible to have the opportunity to choose from already tested projects.
You absolutely rightly noticed this problem. Sometimes I understand that I lost all day digging into the heap of ICO and in the end I did nothing useful.
With the launch of Smart Valley platform, I hope we will choose from much better primary material and save a lot of time. We are looking forward to the good events in March and the speedy launch of the platform.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

Why are you looking at all the ICO in a row? It is necessary to find one and invest in it the bulk of the money. Studying a lot of projects is a waste of time.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

Why are you looking at all the ICO in a row? It is necessary to find one and invest in it the bulk of the money. Studying a lot of projects is a waste of time.

What about different ratings from ICO rating agencies? Do you consider them? Most of them are made for money, but maybe there are some that honor their reputation?
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

You think so? ETH has already risen above $ 900.
Compared with how fast growing coins of new ICO it is the rate of the turtle.
And today the ETH is again below 800$. I will probably agree with you. It is better to invest in ICO.
In this market, you can never say exactly whether you need to invest or not. Since it is possible after investing, there will be a rise or fall.
blogerator

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

Dear all,

Our demo has become even better! We've introduced a patch with great new features. Now all users have their personal areas where they can see token and Ether balances, but most importantly, we have added a voting system!

Voting will decide which projects can receive financial aid from the Smart Valley Financial Center to pay for our scoring. Every week, you'll be able to vote for a pool of fresh projects, and you'll have as many votes as you have SVT tokens! Check out the new version of the demo right now at  https://mvp.smartvalley.io/  and tell us what you think!

#SmartValley #ICO
coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

What about different ratings from ICO rating agencies? Do you consider them? Most of them are made for money, but maybe there are some that honor their reputation?
Do you personally trust any rating agency? If yes then you can advise me (you can PM).

No. I don't. Haven't found that only one. I trust my own eyes )
But also read reviews and study ratings by rating agencies. And only after that, I make my own opinion.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

Dear all,

Our demo has become even better! We've introduced a patch with great new features. Now all users have their personal areas where they can see token and Ether balances, but most importantly, we have added a voting system!

Voting will decide which projects can receive financial aid from the Smart Valley Financial Center to pay for our scoring. Every week, you'll be able to vote for a pool of fresh projects, and you'll have as many votes as you have SVT tokens! Check out the new version of the demo right now at  https://mvp.smartvalley.io/  and tell us what you think!

#SmartValley #ICO
Great news. I'm glad that the functional becomes wider and the platform is getting closer to its release.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

But also read reviews and study ratings by rating agencies. And only after that, I make my own opinion.

You probably really believe in the Smart Valley project once you participate in the signature campaign. Or are you also an investor of this project?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

Dear all,

#SmartValley #ICO
What is the number of tokens have the experts, who have already spent scoring existing projects?
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

Do you personally trust any rating agency? If yes then you can advise me (you can PM).
I've sent you PM trackers that I trust. Smart Valley has an excellent rating from them, by the way.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:36:54 PM

Dear all,

#SmartValley #ICO
A great way to make tokens in demand at this stage. In fact, we are watching the beginning of the real work of the platform.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

Dear all,

#SmartValley #ICO
A great way to make tokens in demand at this stage. In fact, we are watching the beginning of the real work of the platform.
Yes, to vote for your project, third-party developers will be forced to buy tokens. I wonder what kind of demand will be provided in this way.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

You probably really believe in the Smart Valley project once you participate in the signature campaign. Or are you also an investor of this project?
In fact, participation in the signature campaign is an investment. The fact that it is not money that is invested but time does not change anything. The main thing is that a person trusts the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

Yes, to vote for your project, third-party developers will be forced to buy tokens. I wonder what kind of demand will be provided in this way.
We need to wait for ads to appear: "I'll vote for your project, I have XXX number of tokens"  Cheesy

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

We need to wait for ads to appear: "I'll vote for your project, I have XXX number of tokens"  Cheesy
It will be too complicated. I think it's always easier to buy tokens than to negotiate with someone.

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

In fact, participation in the signature campaign is an investment. The fact that it is not money that is invested but time does not change anything. The main thing is that a person trusts the project.
I agree with you. And with money I can participate in many projects, but I have to choose one of the signature campaigns.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

Dear all,

#SmartValley #ICO
Those who already have tokens, now feel fine as I believe. An interesting algorithm for voting is coined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: