Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization bitcoin  (Read 2432 times)
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

Bitcoin is legalized in a number of countries, and my country still does not accept BTC, so I still can not use BTC on anything beyond life. Currently I hold BTC for speculation and business purpose.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Bitcoin is legalized in a number of countries, and my country still does not accept BTC, so I still can not use BTC on anything beyond life. Currently I hold BTC for speculation and business purpose.
Don't lose hope ,bitcoin still has a potential to be our single currency worldwide. I think they are against on bitcoin because they supported bank already but still it has a chance to change the run so hold your currency, the reason why we hold for the uses and purposes in near future.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?

I think you need to do more some research, there are around 70 countries or territories where the status of Bitcoin is legal. So, you can go and check this thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3461897.0  Grin

Melvin Narag

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

I don't really care much about the legalization of Bitcoin, first we need it to be accepted by many and most of the population all over the country, and if government accept BTC it is the very first fundamental we need, because we need them to acknowledge it and allow it to be use everywhere.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

Bitcoin will fine it hard to be legalized due to the fact that the technology behind bitcoin beat the ability of any country or government to be controlled and at that most government will see bitcoin as a necessary evil but there is nothing that they can do about that, but there are some countries who are now embracing cryptocurrency as a means of online payment and that is the highest bitcoin/cryptocurrency can have at this point but may be in the nearest future we may see legalization in some other countries.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is legal, bitcoin is just a money, the qiestion is why some government banning bitcoin in their country. It is like trashing a thing that will lead to success and helps for a better future. In fact, in my country bitcoin is legal and the our government doesnt have a plan on banning it in our country.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

It would be better if the the whole countries  allows legally the bitcoin for more easier transaction of money from different  countries . Legalization of bitcoin would be one  of the steping stone of countries progress .
mayCoinshalem

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

There are countries that are embracing bitcoin and it is legal to transact with it.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

My opinoin that no need legalization because this not change our situation. Many country support Bitcoin now.
In any case they can't ban BTC.
vinasky

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

Many countries are indeed already legalized Bitcoin
Definitely, this is very good for the cryptocurrency market
But while countries such as the US, Russia, and central Europe do not legalize the cryptocurrency, nothing global will happen.
A separate question whether the cryptocurrency will be taxed or not
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

legalization of bitcoin is coming but its very soon from now cause there's a country dont want to accept bitcoin because they think bitcoin is scam
Legalization of bitcoin is legal in the other country but not in all country . Government should take actions in legalizing bitcoin because it is helpful in our society .
QuickS22

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

Sooner or later it will happen. Countries that are too slow to do this can be discouraged in development. Only time is needed.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

Surely there will be a regualation on the crypto market, with some countries allowing the negotiation of bitcoin but with some norms, but also others less liberal and centralizing forbidden it definitively.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

legalization of bitcoin is coming but its very soon from now cause there's a country dont want to accept bitcoin because they think bitcoin is scam
Legalization of bitcoin is legal in the other country but not in all country . Government should take actions in legalizing bitcoin because it is helpful in our society .

all countries have their own interest in legalizing bitcoin, because the considerations of each country must be different. it is not easy to legalize bitcoin because it will be considered a profit and loss so as not to disrupt the financial stability and banking of the country.
development can not be dammed bitcoin in time should also be accepted
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:35:43 PM

all countries have their own interest in legalizing bitcoin, because the considerations of each country must be different. it is not easy to legalize bitcoin because it will be considered a profit and loss so as not to disrupt the financial stability and banking of the country.
development can not be dammed bitcoin in time should also be accepted
The process of legalizing bitcoin will be very long, confusing, painful for many bitcoin owners. Do not just legitimize what is decentralized.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:08 PM

In my country bitcoin is legal to use but in my observation it is not very popular.There is some store accepting bitcoin as mode of payment.I think only 20% in the population that use bitcoin.There is some knows bitcoin but they not try to used it.I hope bitcoin become popular and almost all people use it.Because it has many benefits that we can get and it gives a good profit.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100