Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization bitcoin  (Read 2434 times)
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

legalization of bitcoin in other country i think it bit difficult because there are any country that still thingking abou it in the future
i think bitocoin are legal but not in any paper write about it, because it still like trading agreement
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Now accepted some countries Bitcoin as a legal. on the other hand so many countries are thinking about legalization bitcoin. because they are see bitcoin will be new monetary payment system in the future and it is easy to use and simple.and many countries banned bitcoin they don't know advantage about bitcoin. now bitcoin popular all over the world and they will understand about bitcoin and will be legal in the future.

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

The priciple of bitcoin which is decentralization is the reason many world developed economy is against bitcoin. The government wants to control bitcoin so that they can get taxes but bitcoin can not be controlled because it is decentralized digital money backed by blockchain technology.
keepcalm91

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

We need to agree that for now discussion makes no sense. It's not gonna happen tomorrow. News like Richard Branson's words about "growing problem of fake stories online linking me to get-rich-quick schemes, fake pages, misleading ads, false endorsements and fake binary trading schemes" just make legalization of bitcoin more far.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

there are already some countries that legalize bitcoin, such as japan and germany although there are still many countries that can not legalize bitcoin, because it is still constrained by facilities and infrastructure that is still inadequate, there are also not yet legalized because it considers bitcoin is a fraud.

jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
There are some country legalized bitcoin, countries just like US and canada. But some country banned it also because some oblivious person use bitcoin in illegal way and it cause money laundering. I hope that someday bitcoin will be legalized all over the world.
tera linh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

There are already some countries that legalize bitcoin like Singapore and Japan. If that is when to legalize bitcoin in all countries, the answer is I do not know. I think it is something that will be hard to do. Regarding the legality of revenue earned from bitcoin then how to track ownership of a bitcoin transaction?
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

There are several countries all over the world now legally accepted bitcoin as mode of any transaction may it be payment of purchasing but to some there still who haven't acknowledge it yet,  they are against it but as for those general legalization all over the world...it will take time and there are some process to make and things to consider with.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

It is here that the greatest number of users of cryptocurrencies is located and this is not surprising. Bitcoins are so entered into the life of ordinary Americans that almost all startups associated with innovative technologies are immediately attached to the blockchain. In addition, throughout America you can find a large number of Bitcoin ATMs.

The fact that the use of cryptocurrency in the US is legal, I think it is already clear. There are even a few institutions at the state level that ensure that virtual money is used only for legitimate purposes.

Yes, indeed Japan is one step ahead, and it is actively legalizing cryptocurrencies. If we talk about the United States of America, the fact that bitcoin has become one of the official financial instruments used in the US economy, the currency it is not considered. The law classifies bitcoin as property from which taxes are taken.

Without the help of the United States, the country legalized or just going to legalize bitcoin, can not do. No one has such experience in working with digital currency and therefore they are always ready to provide information and advice on creating a regulatory framework, as well as determining the legal status of bitcoin
Ocha Bacoh

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

The legal status of Bitcoin and the digital currency is still a hot debate to date, but significant progress is evident in some countries. There are some countries that have legalized bitcoin and become a legitimate currency
gunungkembar

Activity: 576
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

I think some big and growing countries seem to already have the legality of bitcoin like america and japan seems to have legalized bitcoin.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

I think bitcoin is legal now because so many country use bitcoin also here in philippines. maybe you ask this because some people use the name bitcoin to scam. My advice is dont trust easily to a person that may involve money

zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

In my small country, Bitcoin has not been legalized because it is relatively large compared to other smaller currencies, in that my country has an underdeveloped economy and can not afford to participate. Build a platform for Bitcoin to grow well in the country.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

I think many countries from the world did approach Bitcoin and adopted this technology but in our India, we do not get such consequences till now. I wish to see and use all cryptocurrencies in India very soon but although we are currently trading cryptocurrencies in minor amounts and maybe soon the government will allow us to officially trade it with the banks.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

The legalization of the bitcoin all over the world is important. People will become more interested to the bitcoin if their government accept and legalize bitcoin in their country. The government should create regulations about cryptocurrencies for them to protect their citizens from hackers and scammers.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Btc does not require the legalization of any government of any nation what Btc takes is the acknowledgment of a state government to have the capacity to be utilized by the group, even without the receipt of Btc will stay being used by everybody on the planet as long as the web can in any case be gotten to however official acknowledgment of a government will reinforce Btc as a computerized currency deserving of utilization by everybody.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

Will,the legalization  of bitcoin is depends on the law of every country that who like to much in the way of digital currency,thats why this could not implemented globaly,because of the different opinion and vision of every nation,but even its hard to implemented totally the legalization of bitcoin,there are some other countries  that legalizing the bitcoin as part of there progressing economy,like the country of japan and russia and some part of european countries.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

Legalization of bitcoin is just time question because everything changes and someday govenments will understand that crypto is new type of money that people like more than cash.

adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

for me I think it is already clear.The concept of legalization is purely depends on every country and every person using it. In every country, bitcoin is something that needs to be accepted or not.I think Bitcoin will soon be legalized.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

Actually Bitcoin doesn’t need legalization from the government, as long as they don’t prohibit or ban their people from using it for transactions. There are certain countries that already sees Bitcoin a currency and can be used as a mode of payment. Japan is one example of a country that legalized Bitcoin, more countries to step ahead as well.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: