Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization bitcoin  (Read 2434 times)
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

And why do you need it? Now everywhere you can earn on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, the state can not prevent it.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

I know that Japan have  legalized bitcoin, maybe they think btc is from their county.
many other counties not ban btc although they not legalized bitcoin.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

hallo,

on the basis that Bitcoin is already LEGAL, because when Bitcoin exchanges with Altcoins or its kind, the Bitcoin owner has agreed with Exchange's order and how it will impact the transaction.

why now there is an attempt to legalize Bitcoin?
because there are certain parties who are afraid of this Bitcoin transaction.

Thanks.

Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

for me I think it is already clear.The concept of legalization is purely depends on every country and every person using it. In every country, bitcoin is something that needs to be accepted or not.I think Bitcoin will soon be legalized.

Yes it will be per country since we have different kind of governments. With different officials that will handle this kind of job and where it should really go.

There is just one problem with this kind of legalization or whatever happened inside the discussion of government officials. Some rule is already done without the knowledge of the public.
I found one in my own country and it seems like no one talks about it. Why? They are too silent about it and only those merchants who uses bitcoin or other coins are the ones who are provided with the rule. This should be in public even though bitcoin is not yet that popular.
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

Bitcoin is already a legal, there are countries that Bitcoin is legalize, example in Russia, In Russia they legalize bitcoin already. Also in my country, here in Philippines Bitcoin is legalize. Over the past two years, leading Bitcoin exchanges and service providers such as Coins.ph and Rebit.ph have maintained efficient and close relationships with BSP to ensure their operations are compliant with local regulations.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

I hope that the governments will actually appreciate and give the cryptocurrency industry a chance to prove its worth in the economy. People worldwide should be allowed to use the cryptocurrency freely without any political interference. I wish they let the block chain technology to rise on its own and change the shape our society towards the technological progress we all dream.
Diki Santo

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

Simple virtual money can be called cyber currency premises. It is said to be a cyber currency because virtual money is circulating in cyber space. The concept of a virtual wallet (wallet) is also known, which is a virtual wallet held by the holder / owner of virtual money. But the basic question arises about the legitimacy of this virtual money, is it legal or illegal to use? The answer to this area is still gray. Why is that? Because there are some countries that prohibit, some countries allow, and there are also some permissive countries (not prohibited and not allowed).
oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

As of now theres still a lot of country which does not accept bitcoin into their system.
As we all know, most government is only interested in which they could have gain benefits and shares from it.
But theres also some country which just only awaring its people about the risk and possible losses in investing bitcoin,
and still let them make a choice on what to do without prohibiting the use of bitcoin in daily transactions.

adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

As of now, Japan is planning to legalize bitcoin and I heard Venezuela is also planning to legalize bitcoin. The companies in Philippines are also acknowledging bitcoin as a new way of transaction. This is just some of the news that I have heard and eventhough it is just a few I think we can also say that this is bitcoin's humble beginnings towards it tremendous success in the nearfuture.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

I think there is a country that legalize bitcoin as the currency that prevails in its country, for globally I think no one can know for sure, in my country the government still allows to access bitcoin but the government still prohibit transaction directly using bitcoin because the government has not legalize bitcoin as the applicable currency
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

I want the government to see how special bitcoin is and how the whole cryptocurrency market has a great potential in the world. It is because it made transactions more user friendly by providing anonymity and faster transactions. Lesser fees are also a bonus thanks to the decentralized system of bitcoin. This block chain technology hopefully be legalized in the whole world.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

There are so many countries that have legalized bitcoin ,while other busy fighting for strict regulations but I believed with time the government will appreciate bitcoin.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

There are so many countries that have legalized bitcoin ,while other busy fighting for strict regulations but I believed with time the government will appreciate bitcoin.

We all are waiting to see it happening, there are a lot of countries that have already legalized bitcoin at 100%, well, at least, they let people buy/sell without any taxations over it.

Hello
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

I wonder why they never banned all the fiat currencies considering cash is being used since the inception for money laundering, corruption, drug payments, terrorism and so on. Now they see a problem in the crypto, just now.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

The issue of legalizing bitcoin and other crypto-currencies has been steadily rising in many countries over the past decade. To date, the same bitcoin has already been officially recognized in Japan, Canada, Britain, Germany and a number of other states.
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

I don't know about other countries but here in the Philippines is legal to use Bitcoin since it has been approve by our Central bank.
Bitcoin is legal here in uae even in Philippines if there are some country that bitcoin is banned maybe they want to protect there people or they are not yet ready for crypto currency.
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

The United States of America has identified the bitcoins as a company that provides financial services. Due to this, the company must submit reports, keep records and be registered, as stated in the series of laws. At the same time, despite the fact that bitcoin has become one of the official financial instruments used in the US economy, it is not considered a currency. The law classifies bitcoin as property from which taxes are levied.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

We all are waiting to see it happening, there are a lot of countries that have already legalized bitcoin at 100%, well, at least, they let people buy/sell without any taxations over it.

Yes,  we are all waiting for that, the legalization of bitcoin in the world,  although it it s difficult to happen but i am still hoping that it will be legalize as soon as possible.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:02:52 AM

Hello. Bro, i hope bitcoin will be legalized, because it worth. Imagine that all around the world know about bitcoin!
yes we are also hopping so that very soon, bitcoin will become as legal currency, because the popularity of bitcoin is increase, which is increasing the interest of the people, people now even giving preference to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes instead of fiat. therefore we can expect that countries will very soon make bitcoin as legal currency.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:59:11 AM

Some countries already tax bitcoin incomes like stock incomes so basically that would be legal in their government's eyes. Some countries just leave it alone like in ours, for now anyway. But i think there are some countries who outright banned them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: