Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22090 times)
vandvl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:20:28 AM

ithink you are in panic that why you do that. in the word of trading you need to wait with patience trust your coin if your coin you think have potential just dont panic every coin has drop there price thats part of ico strategy to get high there coin....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willmunte

Activity: 87
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:25:59 AM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
You should learn to be patient because everything takes time. If you want to hold any altcoin do not sell it too quickly if it have not met the requirements that you have set before.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:20:30 AM

It's okay mate. You learned your lesson, nextime you may applied those lesson you learned. You just need patience and you should have strong hands, I also remember when I was starting in trading, we are the same problems encountered. Don't lose your hope. Keep learning my friend.

Yeah I agree, at least you did learned your lesson and maybe apply it the next time you do trading. Patience is really the key to success if you are into trading, it will really test you. I had the same dilemma too before but I learned my lesson well. Good luck though on your next trading and hopefully you'll get the hang of it.

Every trade you make give you some experience in both ways, positive and negative. Patience is only big factor that can bring you good income in long term, for short term you need to take risky moves and to follow some altcoin and try your luck on that. If you have gift for this you will see the moment when need to be invested and that moment can bring you income. However bad moves will make you lose some of investment. Good thing here is that you cant lose all you can always return some amount of your investment.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:51:43 AM

It's okay mate. You learned your lesson, nextime you may applied those lesson you learned. You just need patience and you should have strong hands, I also remember when I was starting in trading, we are the same problems encountered. Don't lose your hope. Keep learning my friend.
Like they always say, for every mistake made, there is a lesson learned from it. We have all made some mistake and that was then, we cannot take it back. If we could, some of us would have been richer than what we are presently. However, it is the way life works, we cannot always think alike and some people who were smart enough to hold till date are experiencing the benfits and those who are here now, may end up being thankful when the future gets better.
golekcepot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
It's not a mistake, but a valuable lesson (experience) for you.
What has happened, let it happen, start over again and open your new book, make experience as your teacher.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

What has happened, let it happen, start over again and open your new book, make experience as your teacher.

Patience is really a virtue and will lead you to better profit in the future. As the bitcoin price increases it is better to hold on your bitcoin as long as you don't badly need the money yet. Holding as many bitcoin as you can and sell it the future when the price bounces high will surely triple the money you could have earned if you sell it today.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:28:32 PM

Patience is really a virtue and will lead you to better profit in the future. As the bitcoin price increases it is better to hold on your bitcoin as long as you don't badly need the money yet. Holding as many bitcoin as you can and sell it the future when the price bounces high will surely triple the money you could have earned if you sell it today.
well in holding btc we really need a patience because if we dont have patience maybe all you save is lost in a short period of time maybe you sell even in a low price if you dont have patience on waiting the price  to rise .anyway the dicision is in you but i think patience is really needed on holding even in the other kinds of transaction patience  is really important.
hashbros

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

too much regret in this forum!
it make  me believe the Encryption currency is the most potential investment in the next 10 years!
all i need to do is choose  a few altcoin and holding! never sell them all at one time!

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:43:41 PM

ithink you are in panic that why you do that. in the word of trading you need to wait with patience trust your coin if your coin you think have potential just dont panic every coin has drop there price thats part of ico strategy to get high there coin....
But in this case one thing is must needed which is monitoring the market cap and coin ico. One should sure that the coin he is holding, it is live or death. After all patient in holding coin is more needed.
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

This was a common mistake begginers  always encounter , we know that market is very unpredictable you might lose today but you might win tomorrow , you must learn the art of holding and see things on different perspective , dont ever panic sell because you will just regret it on the end
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

But in this case one thing is must needed which is monitoring the market cap and coin ico. One should sure that the coin he is holding, it is live or death. After all patient in holding coin is more needed.

Patience and holding is key in successful trading because you HAVE to wait for the right time to sell and for the right time to buy. You cannot do decisions like these whimsically or for no reason at all because Bitcoins involve a huge amount of money, or should I say, a potential huge amount of money, in the long run. Every move you take has to be carefully studied, taking all angles in consideration.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:07:52 PM

trading is taking advantage of when the coin price goes down to buy and when the coin price goes up, that is where you take the opportunity to resell it. but this is not as easy as I said, trading is also a risk, if you are not smart and do not be patient to hold your coin. then you can lose your coin
mandycheng

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:28:48 PM

for me, i am holding 60% bitcoin for long term.  and the balance 40% i am investing new good ico projects.
becuase you can not earn every penny. Smiley
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:52:12 PM

for me, i am holding 60% bitcoin for long term.  and the balance 40% i am investing new good ico projects.

Yes, I agree with you. 60/40 is a nice rate to trading and holding. 60% fund invests in long-term, 40% fund invests in short-term. I think you will succeed with this strategy.  Grin

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:24:40 PM

which is right its harder to earn from the single project that we participate with but by holding more btc and just wait for another big blast I think
it is much profitable than trying our luck investing with some project which is also hard to predict and assess the movement. better to read more
about and patiently waiting.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:19:38 PM

Patience and Holding.
Patience`s the main capital in Holding, while Holding is (one) the main capital for success.
Currently, we can not rely on a prediction, because all we know, How often do bitcoin prices change in the market, which leads to a significant increase and decrease, and this causes panic between investors and speculators in the market.
In trading, I'm used to do it casually, unhurriedly, without emotion, and don't be too ambitious, I do this so as not to stress in running this trading system.
Mr

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:37:28 PM

Yes, I agree with you. 60/40 is a nice rate to trading and holding. 60% fund invests in long-term, 40% fund invests in short-term. I think you will succeed with this strategy.  Grin
I think that ICO is not good at all. As you can see, the ICO hype is now over and it seems that the price of tokens when they are listed on exchange is lower than the ICO price. Moreover, there is not many reliable ICOs and if you are not wise, you may lose your money

None of the above
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:34:15 PM

As soon as the price of bitcoin goes down we will see hysterics in chat rooms and forums again. And it will be done by those people who now say that you need to be calm when prices fall)))

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

everyone have a sickness in life like you i think you are panicking during the dump of your investment or your lack of information do you miss patience with hold on tight do not use your emotion if in the trading most especially before you invest again try to get more knowledge and skills how to become successfull as a trader, forget the past about your investment losse mistake is the of success.
Tge key is when you planned a long term investment and believes in the coin you buy then when it dumps just hold into it until it recover, inless that's a shitcoin your investing. I believe in sime coins that are still developing have a good future for pump.
You are right! Once you believe in the prospect of a coin, then you will be willing to take the risk and go all the way to support it no matter what. Same applies to any investment outside bitcoin and also applies to bitcoin as well. Once you realize that you have a whole lot to get from it eventually, then you will know that patience is the best.
I don’t know about other coins but staying patient with bitcoin and holding it in your wallet for long time eventually pays you off in the form of epic rides to moon and even beyond that. I am strongly in favor of keeping bitcoin in wallets for long time periods without getting panicked when the prices are going down little bit, rather buy more and more bitcoins when the prices are low.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:34:46 PM

Everyone does have this the same mistake, I'm not too mature to the market and bitcoin trading but I admit that I committed the same mistake of withdrawing most of my bitcoins while it was on $1,000.

I was excited because it has reached that amount that everyone is happy to see and I never thought that it can go more, push more and increase more on it's price.

In the end, I learned the lesson that I shouldn't be excited all the time when I'm seeing the price, better to wait, hold, be patient and calm all the time.

When I feel like I'm losing, I'm trying to sell what I get. Because I am afraid of losing more. I pay particular attention to not being longer than 1 week.

Don't do this anymore, this will make you regret.

I agree that sometimes when the price goes up, it tempts you to sell out your coins especially when it’s just your first time. Many regret right after because they could have profit more had they not sold their coins. Even with just small profit, it makes you want to sell once it is your first time to experience a price increase and profit. We should continue to be patient and it is best to hold and wait.

I agree that OP should try to sell once he feels like losing. You should not let your emotions get to you. You may incur a loss from doing that.

It will just a memory now and it's not actually a mistake that I/we did but we used to take off profits so this is just a normal thing that we do.

But we have to keep on holding as we learned that the potential of bitcoin is really great. The price will not just stop $5,000 or $6,000 as it can even grow more.

And that's why we just have to keep on waiting so that we can make enough if we wish to do it.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: