Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience and Holding  (Read 22093 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
Good Idea,
patience would bring a great resource if you can. I think this is one of the tough job of holding money for a long time. We all know that patience is the key to success. especially when you want to make money from this platform then you must have to keep it up a specific time period. not only that but also you have to observe very carefully of the market and price. If you can then you can be success through this way. But never caught in panic selling then you will be out of this market.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

Patience is the best key to a successful trading. For you to get a good profit from your investment, you better wait for the best timing on when to sell and when to buy. I've been holding for a year and still hodling until now. I believe that a patience is still the best secret for us to succeed. Opportunities come to those who are willing to wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

patience is necessary in trading because it will determine how much you will get a profit, besides patience you also have to control your ambition to look for a lot of profit

Yes you're right controling our ambition and also our emotion, because our emotions are the number 1 enemy's of our self opponent to the loss. If we can control that, it will lead us to become successful in life not only on trading, Patience are also needed specially for long term investment because patience is the key in our crypto world.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

Patience is the best key to a successful trading. For you to get a good profit from your investment, you better wait for the best timing on when to sell and when to buy. I've been holding for a year and still hodling until now. I believe that a patience is still the best secret for us to succeed. Opportunities come to those who are willing to wait.
The best thing to curb this impatience in the investors is to share the personal practices in some better way so that people can learn from your experience. Whenever market suffers a dump, people get it in a very negative way and sell whatever they have in the wallet. I recommend that there must be some topics about how to control in such situations and also there is a need to educate the investors that these dumps are not forever and market will rise back.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

hodl worked. hodl will work. until time ends.
problem is, how much time for hodl you have?
Yeah patience is everything you have to hold your investment. Every trade you make give you some experience in both ways, positive and negative. Patience is only big factor that can bring you good income in long term, for short term you need to take risky moves and to follow some altcoin and try your luck on that. If you have gift for this you will see the moment when need to be invested and that moment can bring you income
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

Patience is a virtue and we must also apply that here in crypto. It would take a lot of courage for us before we gain a good profit. We should always follow the golden rule in trading which is to buy low and to sell high. Better be patient if you want to gain a better profit, wait until bitcoin reach your desired amount.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

only that can be done, sell it will only give us the loss then better forget it and come back after the price back
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

I am new in crypto trading. For the last few month i have learnt a lot about trading. In trading firstly you have to be patience.In here patience is the key to success. I am trading in 2 ways which is daily trading and other is hold. many of my friends gain in holding coz they have lot of patience. They just buy the low value currency and then wait wait and wait........ after few months later they got lots of profit,so they easily sold them. but got the profit you have to research a lot ,otherwise you will be lose. 
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

When performing a trade you have to be discipline dont over react to the trend. Patience is what you need to be successful on this field. Make a method or strategy that works for you. 

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
MacRohard

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

of course, the reward is just for the patient person. most people sell when the price fluctuates and only you hold your coin, you will get big profit.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

Patience and holding if you are now on big loss because the market still have possibility to going up, so if you are patient you can recover your loss and make profit later. And when the market on overbought dont forget to sell it and wait to buy back at cheaper price.

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

Do not worry when you make mistakes every time you decide because all your mistakes are the experience that leads you to success. Accumulate mistakes, and then you will become successful in the future.

mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

Patient in trading is a basic tool. Every trader need to have it. If you do not panic you will always be in profit almost all the time. Next time watch the market and hold yourself.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

I think patience is the main trait of a successful trader. And only holding of assets during the long period of time can help you to get big profit. That's why investments in cryptomarket should base on this two simple things.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

in all work we must have patience, especially in holding the coins we have, sometimes we will fall as the price of coins we have a slightly expensive price, we immediately sell it, but if we can be patient, the price of coins can be more expensive doubled.
therefore in holding the coin, we need patience.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

They also have the advantage of losing their money when selling low prices.
So I think if you can not afford it and hold it for a long time you can earn and you can lose it.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:15:23 PM

To be honest, there is nothing wrong for not taking the maximum gain. Greed is the worst enemy. Emotions should controlled at all times. People should be positive and be contented. Earning even small amount is good enough rather than suffering possible losses or losing those gains later. Just learn from your experiences and everything will be smooth later on.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

Sorry to hear that but in the cryptoverse we must have patience for us to be able to gain more in the future. Patience is really a virtue in this world of crypto, don't get too attached with your trades, emotions must be seperated when dealling in this kind of investment. Check the historical datas of most of the coins for a year, you'll see that they have reached all time high in just year.
waldenari777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

Patience and holding are likely twins like they can't go further without each other.
If you're holding and you don't have patience you may tend to sell even without thinking that you're not profiting and end up to nothing. So these two are all we need to survive here in this kind of digital world.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

To be honest, there is nothing wrong for not taking the maximum gain. Greed is the worst enemy. Emotions should controlled at all times. People should be positive and be contented. Earning even small amount is good enough rather than suffering possible losses or losing those gains later. Just learn from your experiences and everything will be smooth later on.
Greed is really a big problem and we are like battling ourselves in that situation.
We should not use our emotion when investing and being patience needs you to be smart also.
Sometimes we are too upset with what is happening with the price and non decisive when the price pump, in the end it will leave us no
choice but to hold longer or sell with a lose if we really need the money.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: