Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long do you guys think of it ?
Don't know - 70 (19.8%)
We'll see - 283 (80.2%)
Total Voters: 353

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ?  (Read 17561 times)
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:45:57 PM

Bitcoin will always survive,  although it will be the world alternative currency but people will always beed it. Government will not let bitcoin to replace their national currency but the can not ignore that bitcoin is the best currency which gain popularity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:48:14 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 12:20:40 AM by nidacoinlove

I truly believe that bitcoin will last as long as people will be using it on their everyday transactions. And when thhe time comes for bitcoin to rest then another coin would take its place and become dominant.
Yes this is true you are right. It depends only on the adoption of people and also on the performance of the bitcoin as long as bitcoin is going to be a productive investment people will follow it and it will stay on top of the list. If people recognise that now they have many problems with bitcoin and they can't handle it anymore then another coin can emerge andl take its place. People are always looking for a good alternative.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:01:21 PM

Bitcoin will always survive,  although it will be the world alternative currency but people will always beed it. Government will not let bitcoin to replace their national currency but the can not ignore that bitcoin is the best currency which gain popularity.

indeed the bitcoin function certainly can not replace the fiat money completely because bitcoin has a weakness in terms of transactions that always have dependence on internet connection and the flow of electricity, but I believe in time later bitcoin will be equivalent to fiat currency either function or legality,
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

maybe you can see the history of bitcoin from the past. how bitcoin survives to this day. I am sure you will be amazed to see its development time after time. bitcoin has evolved to date, no one can convince nor predict exactly what will happen in the future. but believe me bitcoin has proven that bitcoin deserves to be a very profitable investment part.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:03:45 PM

It's not easy to predict how long bitcoin will survive because we have no power to do that. So, if I will just based in my opinion, I think bitcoin will survive for a long time.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:25:03 PM

I think Bitcoin will survive for so many coming years. It is a revolutionary currency with special blockchain technology, and its having the price rising fastly with time, also its community is very supportive and growing up daily.
So many positive factors make us more optimists about Bitcoin's future.
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:31:03 PM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

I think bitcoin will always survive for a long time when there are many people still believe it. As we think that the widely acceptance of this digital currency is increasing day by day.
lettering and money = blockchain and Bitcoin
But I can't tell you how long Bitcoin will survive. Maybe forever.
aboy24

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:34:05 PM

In my case if you see today the value of bitcoins is high and very profitable many as poeple more demand and love bitcoins. if more people and country to trust a bitcoins and support there, bitcoins are survive and run as many decade.
Rossy Akbar (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:38:03 PM

I think bitcoin will always survive for a long time when there are many people still believe it. As we think that the widely acceptance of this digital currency is increasing day by day.
Wish that also, such a good experience to know bitcoin and all others about digital currency so deeply.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:43:26 PM

Bitcoins are the currency of the future and bitcoins would survive as long as there is demand for them.Seeing bitcoins gaining popularity and even though its still in developing phase, bitcoins could probably many decades or even a century.Its survival solely depends on the demands of them in the public which looks great as many people has believe and trust in bitcoins.Bitcoin sure will have a long run.
koeb88

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:46:46 PM

I think btc will as long as there is a community which is supporting it. It may replaced by a new technology of a new coin in future but for the next years - 10-40 I guess it will be a very strong currency.
One reason why it is so hard to predict is, that only a few people are into the cryptocurrency market now. It has over 170 billion market cap, if u think global this is just a small amount of value...
An other reason is, that we don't know how governments will join/accept/forbid it in future. But I would guess they will join it, because cryptocurrency is hard to stop.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:48:21 PM

will last forever if developers are able to continue to innovate, in the free market, innovation is everything, the second is government intervention, it is not owned by bitcoin and they are very unique because everything is charged by the market and loyalists so that users can move along with the technology competition developing.
abdillahzidan

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:56:28 PM

Bitcoin can survive if bitcoin is still received as a medium of payment, although not all countries accept it. But bitcoin is one of the coins that keep on rush to have it
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:45:13 AM

Bitcoin can survive if bitcoin is still received as a medium of payment, although not all countries accept it. But bitcoin is one of the coins that keep on rush to have it
If bitcoin will become a mode of payment then it is very possible for bitcoin to stay for long because knowing that bitcoin is a source of income and also a mode of payment then people will like it and they will use bitcoin and take that advantage and the life of bitcoin will become longer and there will be no problem for the life span unless bitcoin will have some big problems on itself.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:33:37 AM

I think bitcoin will last long if technology continues to grow. proven in the present day many payments that use digital currency, therefore I think that bitcoin will last for a long time.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:38:57 AM

I think bitcoin will last long if technology continues to grow. proven in the present day many payments that use digital currency, therefore I think that bitcoin will last for a long time.
All countries are planned to make their country digitalised. So in future may be the bitcoin will become legal currency and people will start to use it more in daily life. So the bitcoin will survive for a long time there is no doubt in this matter. But bitcoin will get more competition in future this is sure.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:40:09 AM

I think, as long as we still have a internet connection bitcoin will still exist, because bitcoin can live because of the internet, but if the internet around the world is dead, bitcoin is the same. because there is no miner that will confirm the bitcoin transaction Tongue

and I think that is a very impossible thing Cool

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:48:10 AM

LOL hahahaaha

You have missed the biggest obvious question to ask:

Why not ask the opposite question?

Now that the world is exponentially adopting bitcoin, how long will US Dollars/Euros/Chinese Yuan/Indian Ruppees survive? LOL hahaha.
Bitcoin has been around 8 plus years. And the poor people of the world's countries are having their countries fiat currencies pumped into oblivion

Bitcoin is GLOBALLY held and sought after by people in almost every country - see global trade data by country or see this list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1853019.0

example screenshot:

Bitcoin is approximately 0.5% (or half of one percent) adopted in the world, it has become much less volatile with time and will be much less volatile once it is 1.5% adopted by word...and will be incredibly stable once it's 2% adopted. One day, many years from now, when it hits 6%-7% adoption the ramifications to the world's financial systems will be epic.

Its now simply a question of survival.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:09:22 AM

According to me bitcoin will survive till the governments ban the cryptocurrencies. If this banning happen, bitcoin lovers are doomed to give up their bitcoib investments for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

LOL hahahaaha

You have missed the biggest obvious question to ask:

Why not ask the opposite question?

Now that the world is exponentially adopting bitcoin, how long will US Dollars/Euros/Chinese Yuan/Indian Ruppees survive? LOL hahaha.
Bitcoin has been around 8 plus years. And the poor people of the world's countries are having their countries fiat currencies pumped into oblivion

Bitcoin is GLOBALLY held and sought after by people in almost every country - see global trade data by country or see this list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1853019.0

example screenshot:

Bitcoin is approximately 0.5% (or half of one percent) adopted in the world, it has become much less volatile with time and will be much less volatile once it is 1.5% adopted by word...and will be incredibly stable once it's 2% adopted. One day, many years from now, when it hits 6%-7% adoption the ramifications to the world's financial systems will be epic.

Its now simply a question of survival.

Your question is better, bitcoin will last more then any fiat currency. How long is hard to say, bitcoin is based on blockchain and that is technology, with speed of technology advancing who knows what will happen in 50 years and what kind of new technologies we will see ( at least some of us). Something new and better can mean an end for bitcoin, that is for me more possible than anything else.
Nice graphics, I think that new people are joining almost everyday and with 7% of people of the world bitcoin will be more expensive and stronger. Fluctuations will never disappear, but I think its reasonable from us to expect more stable.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: