Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long do you guys think of it ?
Don't know - 70 (19.8%)
We'll see - 283 (80.2%)
Total Voters: 353

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ?  (Read 17561 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:34:18 AM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.

According to me bitcoin will survive till the governments ban the cryptocurrencies. If this banning happen, bitcoin lovers are doomed to give up their bitcoib investments for sure.

That quite farfetched dude. You not all countries see bitcoin the way china does. Japan, australia, canada, many other see the potential of cryptocurrencies and this will be a good support to keep bitcoin well into the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:35:54 AM

I think it will survive for a long time. For a century and another centuries to come. Though it may undergo numerous hard forks, but i think Bitcoin will survive because i have read an article that this cryptocurrency is a long term type of digital coin.

I agree and also think that bitcoin will survive for a long time, just like you said for a century and for other centuries to come. But I also think that there's nothing that can bankrupt bitcoin, because in the past years even if bitcoin is starting to rise and shine it didn't bankrupt but only go the price to low. That's only my opinion so don't believe if you dont want to.
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:43:33 AM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
just look carefully the movement of bitcoin from time to time, which I know the price is increasing although sometimes the price goes down but it does not last long, therefore do not be afraid to invest in bitcoin
ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:58:05 AM

I have watched videos that successful people like Bill Gates says that bitcoin is better than currency. All they say is positive thoughts. For my own perception we don't know until when it will last; it can grow and become rich due to technology speed or it may fall and many investors may lose their business. Hopefully the cryptocurrency will be even better and wealthy until the end.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Nybhelle

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

How long bitcoin will survive??,i think its  unpredictable.Just like the movement of the value of bitcoin in past many years,sometimes increasing and sometimes goes down.Bitcoin runs through technology,and now we're in a modern technolgy,from time to time our technology is getting better,so there's a possibility that bitcoin can survive.And also the popularity of bitcoin needs some improvement,it helps the bitcoin to survive.the more people use it,the bigger the demand will be.
tsmiles

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

bitcoin will be for long, as long as Fiat as long as adoption and  acceptance increases.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:34:58 AM

It is not sure how long it will survive. But I wish untill I died it will survive. Grin

nice mate good opinion and your thinking about this if your asking how long bitcoin will survive hoping for bitcoin end until the end of the world bitcoin also die if the world end i believe until have people accept and support bitcoin as currency bitcoin are never end.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:35:46 AM

I have watched videos that successful people like Bill Gates says that bitcoin is better than currency. All they say is positive thoughts. For my own perception we don't know until when it will last; it can grow and become rich due to technology speed or it may fall and many investors may lose their business. Hopefully the cryptocurrency will be even better and wealthy until the end.
I believe we will just have to wait and see. We are all very optimistic and with the way things are today and how far we have gone, the future is already here and bitcoin's survival is certain. Those who have been attacking are presently joining knowing in their mind they can't beat it and those who have been silent are gradually stating their support. Countries are gradually adopting and legalising, while some like Vanuatu have gone to the extent of accepting bitcoin for citizenship. So, what else are we saying?
liuka

Activity: 813
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:35:55 AM

I think bitcoin will survive forever, many of people buy bitcoin and like it
so, bitcoin is never die and the price is always increase every month.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:55:38 AM

you can get a positive idea's watching bill gates interview i believe the thought of bill gates about bitcoin nobody can't stop bitcoin as currency so i believe bitcoin survive until the world end and or the new technology stop progress or the internet shutdown in the whole world bitcoin also die.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:31:45 AM

I doubt that it will be like that. The strong market support that Bitcoin is having now is the proof that people trust Bitcoin  which develops a hope for other people to multiply their assets by purchasing Bitcoin which attracts a lot of investors along the way.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:46:51 AM

Bitcoin survived 8 years without me Smiley. I am at bitcoin right now and i hope she can survive at least another 8 years to make me rich Cheesy after i become rich Bitcoin can do whatever she wants Tongue

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:57:05 AM

I believe that the bitcoin will not die. The bitcoin is so very strong and we can see that the bitcoin has a good progress in the market. Bitcoin will become our future money.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:01:40 AM

Bitcoin wont die, because it is now conquering the world and many rich people and large company are agreeing and wanted bitcoin, too many investors and too many users. I dont see any reason and fact that bitcoin will die and will disappear, look at the bitcoin value today it is increasing and becoming large even many countries wanted to banned bitcoin, So bitcoin will survive forever.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:05:39 AM

Bitcoin wont die, because it is now conquering the world and many rich people and large company are agreeing and wanted bitcoin, too many investors and too many users. I dont see any reason and fact that bitcoin will die and will disappear, look at the bitcoin value today it is increasing and becoming large even many countries wanted to banned bitcoin, So bitcoin will survive forever.
As long as Bitcoin is still used then bitcoin will persist. this time indeed conditions can not be ascertained will always improve. but I'm sure that as bitcoin improves, there are a few positive factors that can help to stabilize bitcoin. one of which is more and more people are using bitcoin. this can prove that when the demand for bitcoin increases then bitcoin will last long enough and may be possible forever.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:06:35 AM

Well, it has a possibility for that to happen. Like this, for example; if there's an error code in this coming hard fork of bitcoin, its price price for sure will go down. Why? Because of this reason, investors will sell all their bitcoins so the market cap of bitcoin will decrease and maybe, if they can't fix it as soon as possible, bitcoin will be worthless.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:09:23 AM

Agree. As long as investors believe in Bitcoin and invest, Bitcoin has a bright future. And the biggest it gets, the less likely it is to be banned by democratic countries. US, Japan, South Korea are all Bitcoin friendly and that is a good sign for the growth of Bitcoin.

Still, I can't picture the everyday Joe to use it, but many big transactions (to buy house, cars) will be done in Bitcoin in the future. Look for year 2020 IMO to become the peak of Bitcoin when many will feel it is "normal" to hold some Bitcoins.
I wish I bought some back in 2012...  Smiley
jangangilaya

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

I've heard the bitcoin distribution is reduced continuously every 4 years interval. so the first time of launching in 2009 distributed 50 bitcoin per 10 minutes to 4 years (until 2013), then in 2014 to 4 years next (2018) berukurang semi-finished 25 bitcoin per 10 minutes, 4 next year reduced by half again, so so on until finally runs out ..
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

I think bitcoin will last for a long time. This can be seen from its wide circulation to the public, bitcoin also become a very popular currency. These factors make bitcoin last long.
xander ford

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

for me Bitcoin is here to stay. There will be so much software built around bitcoin that it can't die. Bitcoin will be improved to have any superior traits that any other superior digital currency might have. Like HTTP won't ever die, it will just evolve as needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: