Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125244 times)
ht2003

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:54:59 PM

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT THINKS EVERYONE BEING REALLY PETTY FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT COLORS!?!?! CRDNC HAD THEIR OWN BLOCKCHAIN, WALLET, AND MOST OF ALL, OPEN COMMUNICATION SINCE ITS SALE, I MEAN, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT MORE OUT OF THESE HARDWORKING DEVS?? TO COME OVER AND SUCK YOU OFF?? JEEZ GIMME A BREAK, STOP FUDDING

I am of the opinion

If it dont go into maintenance in the 1st 3 days of opening then it can be full of pink unicorns I really dont care.

Like for this post++++
But still had fud here for weak hands Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miKcrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:17:38 PM

I kind of like the colours, wakes me up so many pretty things to look at  Grin

freddanso2

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:34:51 PM

Does anyone know how to fix this issue with the credence wallet
http://prntscr.com/h8pme2
Ph371

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

The price was pumped to 9$ but I don't like this. If I can choose, a stable and normal increasing is better.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:47:18 PM

If I click Get Credence Coin on your website nothing happens. Maybe you should check that out and fix the problem.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

i think people cashing out due to new ICO coming out and Credence Coin still don't have any update(ETA) on the site publish.

GeraldDion

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

i think people cashing out due to new ICO coming out and Credence Coin still don't have any update(ETA) on the site publish.

Which ICO is comming?
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

Update for Holders of Credence Coin.

1.  We know the release of our initial dashboard design is not sleek and it DOES have too many colors, as we stated we just wanted to get something out to show you the layout, in hindsight we should have waited until fully reviewing and taking a step back to look at it, but we didn't and we admit that is our bad, but in the big scheme of things, it means very little as we will have an attractive functional dashboard and we have had many offers from others to design which we appreciate, we are taking all suggestions and other designs on-board, but at the end of the day, what matters is how the site functions and that it remains functional for the end user and the correct information is displayed to the site member.   So to sum up, those colors as originally posted will not be the final product.

2.  We also understand many of you are concerned with the price, being on the external markets prior to release, we cannot control if people bought low in the ICO then dumped and made a lot of money.  Would we like to see the price higher, of course we would, and as it get's closer to release date we believe that the price will surge, we cannot and will not guarantee this, but we think this will happen.
We especially feel for those who bought in at the $5-$9 dollar mark and our now sitting on a loss, again, we do not offer financial advice and markets are always volatile, we empathize with your predicament but hope you see the product we are going to bring to market as worth a lot more than what you originally paid.  Even though our current price is not high, it is still multiple times the price of what the highest ICO price was, and to make a comparison, a company like TenX (PAY) raised over 80 Million USD in their ICO and their coin has until the last 24 hours sat at around the $1.60 price, and is now at $2.00, still below our current price, with a small ICO, no major advertising, no major Hype and although different Alt coins with different goals and purposes, we hope that puts things in a little perspective.   We think some people expected our coin to Surge like Regal Coin did, it did surge a bit but has now fallen back to a support of around $2.50, which while not ideal, it could be a lot worse.  We ask that you also please keep in mind supply vs demand, there is Limited supply of our coin, and when we are live we expect there to be more demand, so take from that what you will.  

3.  With regards to markets, we also feel your frustration at only being on one exchange, but as we said from the beginning, we have contacted multiple markets paid for several listings, only to be over looked or ignored.   We still have not had a reply from coinexchange.io despite paying them 2 BTC for a listing and emailing them asking about the status of our coin, they have not replied, not much we can do about that.   The same with Yobit, we paid for a priority listing but they never listed us.  Again, we have no control over that.  We can tell you that when our own market opens internally we will start off at least $1 higher than any external market.  We will provide any market news and updates if and when we receive any.

4.  The Fudders.   Do not let them get to you, most of them are in the troll box in Mercatox, we check every now and then and we notice they are growing in numbers and the odd one sticks their head into this thread every now and then.  What we also notice is that ever since we listed on Mercatox we are THE highest traded coin on their exchange every single day, yes they are a small exchange compared to the big boys but every-time we look at the trade market on there we are always the highest in volume and seem to be constantly in the discussion troll box being talked about.  Not bad for a coin that is apparently a scam and the Devs are doing a runner right?   If half of them had any brains they would know that if we were not serious about delivering a product we would not be constantly updating you, we would not be spending money on exchanges or development, nor would we even be posting here, so what the majority are saying is the polar opposite of what the actual truth is and we think most of you know that by now.  So all we can recommend is you don't bite, don't play their game, sit back and smile at them and watch them fade to black when we launch.  And as someone mentioned earlier, we are not dumping or putting one single CRDNC into the market, the Block Explorer does not lie and the circulating supply has barely increased and it does increase slowly due to staking.  

5.  Finally, with todays outage, there may be a few more periodically, before going live but that is nothing to worry about, as we are still in development mode, our site although "Up" it is not the live finished product, so it is a landing page, download page and FAQ page, if it goes down, it is nothing to worry about, we will however be doing our best  to not go down once live, we are taking steps to ensure that and to ensure a continuation of business with redundancy plans, it does not mean it will never happen but we are doing all that we can to prevent it happening.  Work is still going on with the coding and server work 5 days a week and as we mentioned previously we hope to have a tentative release date within 2 weeks time.  We will of course keep you updated about that.  

That is about all the information we can provide you at this point in time, we hope you have a safe Thursday Night/Friday morning and enjoy your weekend.   We will update again after the weekend.

Thank you for those who believe in this Coin and what it stands for, we will grow it to be a major player and as others have alluded to we have already laid the foundations for that by providing you communication, transparency, block-chain, wallets, block explorer and you are the holders of your Credence Coins.  

We hope that the above lifts your spirits a little about Credence Coin, and just remember we are here to make this work, we are not going anywhere, neither is the coin or the block-chain.   The only place we want to go us UP!

Thanks
Credence Coin.

While I'm sure the transparency and level of communication is def appreciated, I don't think you have to get sucked into some of these battles multiple times.

-It should be a given that the price can be very volatile until a Credence coin exchange/lending program is active to essentially lock away supply from the market.  The ICO price was .25 cents and people need to be accountable THEMSELVES for how they trade, NOT YOU.

-FUD will happen with any coin, especially a HYIP, you miswell not even waste your time getting sucked into FUD wars.  The loyal Credence coin soldiers will fight the FUD battle for you  Cheesy

-From what I've seen, people received their coins earlier than expected (from ICO) with Credence coin, and the first exchange came faster than expected.  You've exceeded those expectations thus far, and you've already hammered home the pt that more exchanges are coming.  I think at this pt you can give it time to let the process unfold rather than coming in here every few days and reminding people what you've done (to get on exchanges) and when it's coming

I feel like everything in this post you've already stated at least once and in many scenarios you've stated it multiple times.  The large majority of Credence coin followers are happy, and accountable people understand what they're getting into with HYIPs before they even invest.  Def maintain the level of transparency, that's great, but some of these battles you don't even need to waste your time fighting.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
UnmannedUnicorn

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:03:52 PM

Does anyone know how to fix this issue with the credence wallet
http://prntscr.com/h8pme2

check this , just remember to save your WALLET.DAT and delete the others. The blockcain will update again and all will be fine
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

Side by side comparison, How we stack up, Vote which one is better

kenmasters34

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT THINKS EVERYONE BEING REALLY PETTY FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT COLORS!?!?!

I will also criticize your choice of font.  It made your post hard to read.

The complaints about colors is not a big deal.  We want the site to look great, so we give our opinions.  Right now, it looks like Hextra, but not as nice or clean.  Hopefully someone can mock up something nicer.
CryptoCatcher

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:05:07 PM

Side by side comparison, How we stack up, Vote which one is better

https://i.imgur.com/X2Hyzjd.jpg

you are comparing a finished project , with a alpha project.
Personally i dont give a damn about the design , as long as it gives me my 1% a day....You can even put there mother teresa or Sasha Grey if you want...or both of them ....i dont care at all.....What i need is a working and sustainable platform.
However the dev told us , it was just a sample of an ongoing project ,so design will be better and more clean

Generally speaking the screenshot looks like it is straight from 1997, worse enough it looks like a paint van was in an accident or some LGBTQ guru has fingerprinted with their magical sprog Cheesy
didi-man

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:11:09 PM

"you are comparing a finished project , with a alpha project.
Personally i dont give a damn about the design , as long as it gives me my 1% a day....You can even put there mother teresa or Sasha Grey if you want...or both of them ....i dont care at all.....What i need is a working and sustainable platform.
However the dev told us , it was just a sample of an ongoing project ,so design will be better and more clean"

The site is not about you or people on this forum, you are already in, for people like us bitcointalk thread was good enough to get you to invest in this coin.  problem is majority of people are not like you and I; prospective  investors with attention span of a goldfish will be fishing around and getting across all different sites which offer pretty much the same, 1%. First impression will be most important one, site has to look sleek and professional and right now its none of those and i dont think small changes will suffice, needs to start from scratch.

Somebody suggested to hire graphic designer who will offer us 3 different designs.

How about  marketing, are devs planning to advertise on coinmarketcap and similar sites  or it will be limited to referral links/youtube pumpers/MLM

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:19:59 PM

have you guys successfully listed on cryptopia?  have the customer services at cryptopia reply yet?

After the listing i think i will buy more and just stake there for 1 year. lets see what will happen in this 1 year.

go to moon lambo or sink in the ocean.  Wink

Smile
didi-man

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

have you guys successfully listed on cryptopia?  have the customer services at cryptopia reply yet?

After the listing i think i will buy more and just stake there for 1 year. lets see what will happen in this 1 year.

go to moon lambo or sink in the ocean.  Wink

cryptopia or yobit?

I don't know if they applied for cryptopia listing

javelot

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:53:32 PM

I also think Credence dashboard should go for a more professional design with less color. Not trying to create FUD but can someone explain to me why every few hours or so someone is eating 2 or 3 pages of buy wall in one go. Who's doing this and what's their game plan? Obviously they are not trying to get maximum value for their tokens, no sane person would do this.
noobminer100

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:06:25 PM

I think you should hire a graphic designer , webmasters.... you raised millions trough an ICO, you could use some of it to give a professionnal looking, secure product
in a short time . We, the investors deserve this respect.
Like now I feel like your one man alone making everything, from forum post, to send manually tokens  to graphism ...
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:12:05 PM

FUD it down to $.50 cents or even down to $.05 cents, will only be great for me to buy 1MM coins if you ELMER FUDDERs can take it down that low.

Please do!
javelot

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:19:03 PM

@MaxiCrypto

Ive watched the market for the last 3 days and every few hours someone is making a big sell order for 1 or 2 btc worth eating 2-3 pages of Ask prices in one go. Its not profit takers since they would sell at the best price their order. Every time it happens price goes down by 10 000 satoshis and recover slowly. First time it bought the price down to 10 000 satoshis but support has build up over time at 25 000/ 30 000 satoshis. I am not trying to FUD like poster above think but I find it concerning as an investor to enter a position when the price is push down every few hours.
javelot

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:38:50 PM

I dont know either, maybe it is some big whales with lot of coin that want to keep the price down at 2$ and once the website is live and referal machine on they will just skyroket the price by buying another huge stack at 2$.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: