Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125244 times)
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:00:04 AM

Whales in my telegram group  who bought a lot of credence during the ico are prepared to dump their bagload of credence today, i want to advice anybody holding credence to sell now and buy again  when the coast is clear. By the time this people sell their bagload of credence , it would crash the price. It is wise to sell now and buy back when the coast is clear and you will even have more credence by the time you buy back
We know who some of the Whales are and can tell you that we do not believe any of them will be "Dumping" as you suggest.  

Time will tell, but for Holders of CRDNC do not let these kind of posts scare you into selling, some people want to buy at a cheaper price now and this is a common tactic used.

We do not provide financial advice and it is entirely up to you what you do with your coins, however just a friendly reminder that these kind of posts and many comments in the Mercatox Troll Box are targeted at people to try and scare them into selling.

We suggest that you make your own financial decisions based on what your own personal plans and financial position is not by what one or two people post in a forum or troll box.  

Thank You
Credence Coin  

commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:01:41 AM

dev , could u release the "final" look of the dashboard?
any chance will it get delay again ?
seleporx

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:56:24 AM

Hi All quick update.

1.  Work is progressing on the site, Front end and log in/Sign up and all pop-ups and main pages including lending/referral/exchange/support etc are all completed.  So apart from a few tweaks and final proof reads the graphics and front end part of the site is complete, we will still need to test functionality of course once the back end is completed but the designs we think look good, they are crisp, not bloated and the site is easy to navigate. 

2.  So we are now 95% focused on getting the back end completed and are still on track.  By the end of this week or very early next week we will give you a more technical update on where we are at with the back-end of the site. 

3.  As we have Tweeted over the last few days we notice that the amount of CRDNC for sale has dropped considerably and as you would all know the price has been steadily rising and as others have mentioned it is organic growth.  So we are happy to see that our support level is rising as far as price goes even though there will be some who day trade and some whales may dump at certain points to take profits overall it appears that most people are either buying or holding, which with a limited supply coin is a good thing. 

4.  Another thing we should point out is if you check the top 100 on the BE the 4M Premine amount has not changed, we have not staked any of those coins and they are in off-line wallets to allow more network weight to early investors prior to launch. 

5.  For those concerned about staking and not seeing coins, you do not need to run your PC 24/7 and you will get 20% per year staking rewards for your coins no matter how many you have, but if you do run the wallet for staking a few hours a day you will see them faster as the whole premise of staking is you are rewarded for supporting the network by having open connections.   

6.  Great to see we reached over 100 pages here, although we notice as many of you are now noticing our thread is being Spammed by others, if they do this please hit the report button and if the Moderators get enough reports of Spam hopefully some will be removed. 

7.  That is about all we can update you with at this stage, expect to see some more updates as we get closer to our targeted completion date of the 29th of this Month.   Then all going well once the site is finished we will be conducting load testing, vulnerability testing, penetration testing, etc.

Final note thank you to all who have supported Credence Coin thus far and as work continues we can see there are some who have little patience, as we have said several times we are on track with our road map and it is more important to get it right 100% the first time than to have to shutdown and conduct maintenance.

We are well aware that as Crypto enthusiasts and investors ourselves nothing in Crypto scares people more than visiting a site which they have invested money in and seeing it not operational or down for an unexplained reason. 

We cannot promise this will never happen with Credence Coin but we can promise we will do everything prior to release to mitigate the chances of unplanned down time happening. 

Thank You
Credence Coin

@credencecoin

Please do include a tight security audit on the platform, there are increasing incidents of hacking and we don't want this to happen on Credence Platform.
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:59:26 AM

Credence whales are smart whales, they know dumping is not in their best interest, at best they will be selling a few % after every major increase. Who in the right mind dumps a coin that has bright future

In fact i would want some dumpers to dump to increase my position but i doubt it will happen, not at those price levels anyway.

What i would like to happen is devs  to sell another 100k crdnc  between $10-$20 a pop and invest all money in marketing and promotion, after that you will witness organic growth  on steroids Grin

$100-$200 per coin within 3-6 months is achievable

UCOIN Cash blocked all withdrawals of BTC, stupid move really, they do 97% right and then kaboom. I predict more than half of lenders will go under within 3-6 months, some because of being scammers from the start(elektra, bitbase), others bc of lack of know how(ethconnect), others will just fade away into background (western coin)

castello90

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:21:34 AM

Credence whales are smart whales, they know dumping is not in their best interest, at best they will be selling a few % after every major increase. Who in the right mind dumps a coin that has bright future

In fact i would want some dumpers to dump to increase my position but i doubt it will happen, not at those price levels anyway.

What i would like to happen is devs  to sell another 100k crdnc  between $10-$20 a pop and invest all money in marketing and promotion, after that you will witness organic growth  on steroids Grin

UCOIN Cash blocked all withdrawals of BTC, stupid move really, they do 97% right and then kaboom. I predict more than half of lenders will go under within 3-6 months, some because of being scammers from the start(elektra, bitbase), others bc of lack of know how(ethconnect), others will just fade away into background (western coin)

I have been very skeptical in the beginning about Credence. Still I decided to invest a small amount.
And I have not been disappointed. The performance of this coin is astonishing in such a short time frame. I really love this coin. Here are the reasons why:

1. The DEVs are doing a great job, under-promising but over-delivering so far. They care about the community and their communication is just great. I have not seen that much on other projects. Furthermore they are very transparent in what they do.

2. A realistic whitepaper in which a sustainable economy is presented, such that Credence will organically grow.

3. The amount of tokens is low and therefore very attractive to investors.

4. The coin has its own blockchain.

5. The price is still low at the moment, this is the time to BUY right now.

Besides that I think if Credence could gain more attraction than bitconnect, then a price of 300$ is more than realistic.
IronSongie

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

credence coin is having an organic growth everyday. it is a clear indication that noobs who have weak hands are off the project. theyd suffer when they sold their credence coins for cheap and bought the fud at 8 usd.
Yes that is true.  They are slowly rising but also have some dips yet all the time improving on the last price.  That is the best way to go rather then to see it just shoot through the roof IMO. 

Slow organic growth is always the best. I see big things for Credence.

how long to wait...it's will more investor run lol

You should read the roadmap, its all in there, if you thought, shit man december is so far off, i dont trust this...dont buy the ico.

Its really that simple...
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

credence coin is having an organic growth everyday. it is a clear indication that noobs who have weak hands are off the project. theyd suffer when they sold their credence coins for cheap and bought the fud at 8 usd.
Yes that is true.  They are slowly rising but also have some dips yet all the time improving on the last price.  That is the best way to go rather then to see it just shoot through the roof IMO.  

You should read the roadmap, its all in there, if you thought, shit man december is so far off, i dont trust this...dont buy the ico.

Uhhh Dude, the ICO was over a month ago...If you actually read this thread instead of FUDDING, hoping that the price will drop for you to pick up, you would have a schedule of implementation.
IronSongie

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:17:39 PM

Yes that is true.  They are slowly rising but also have some dips yet all the time improving on the last price.  That is the best way to go rather then to see it just shoot through the roof IMO.  

Uhhh Dude, the ICO was over a month ago...If you actually read this thread instead of FUDDING, hoping that the price will drop for you to pick up, you would have a schedule of implementation.

I think you misunderstood what i am saying to the guy, i have 5k credence @25 cents.
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:27:51 PM

I think you misunderstood what i am saying to the guy, i have 5k credence @25 cents.
Since you don't trust the program, sell them on the exchange.  I will be happy to buy them.
castello90

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:56:34 PM

People are FUDDING all around. Let them do that, they will stay no chance on the long term.
Also I would like to emphasize the fact, that people SHOULD read the whitepaper.

An example: If you lend $1010 (just about 250 CRDNC and something) you will earn up to 1% daily interest + 0.05% daily.

Money to be returned = Lending capital * (1+ daily interest)^(number of days) = $1010 * (1+0.0105)^299 = $22944. This is on average a passive income of $76.73 per day.

If you have 5k credence as you indicate, then this is just about $ 20k. If you would lend that amount you earn 1% and 0.30% daily. After 199 days you would be left with:

$ 20000 * (1+0.013)^199 = $ 261,402.43, which is on average a passive income of $1313.58 per day.

I admit this would be the ideal case, if one would earn 1% a day. (In the white paper it is written that it is up to 1%, which means that it could be slightly lower).
Be honest people: Where do you get 1% accrued interest per day? Banks don't give any shit about their clients and nothing is being paid off by them for lending them your capital. In extreme cases you need even to pay banks nowadays in order to hold your money. Ridiculous.

Why is Credence then sustainable?

1. The cryptoindustry is still a rising industry which will slow off growing maybe in 4-5 years. A market cap of $ 136 billion for bitcoin is still nothing compared to global players in the industry on the stock market. I think the market cap of bitcoin will reach easily $ 1 trillion. And if not bitcoin, then bitcoin cash.

2. The amount of tokens is very low for a coin. Besides that my examples above prove that people are willing to stake and lend.

3. Because of 1. and 2. the demand for CRDNC will increase, however the circulating supply will decrease, which means that CRDNC can only increase.

@credencecoin: I love you guys, please keep up the good work.

@Everyone: Try to calculate your gains by the above formula. Enjoy the ride ;-)

ht2003

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:58:59 PM

@FUDDER: Buy all CRDNC rate 0.25$-1$, to sell PM me Smiley
didi-man

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:08:57 PM

Im happy with 0.5% a day if it lasts 10 years +

This coin stands out from the crowd due to low supply, the best decision made by devs was to cut an ico short.
Whoever bought this coin for 75c or under is very lucky man.

If GRX with 17.5M sold coins is expected to reach $30-$50 very soon then what is potential of this rare coin with 2.2 million sold coins?

this is a dark horse of lending coins

castello90

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

I have been very skeptical in the beginning about Credence. Still I decided to invest a small amount.
And I have not been disappointed. The performance of this coin is astonishing in such a short time frame. I really love this coin. Here are the reasons why:

1. The DEVs are doing a great job, under-promising but over-delivering so far. They care about the community and their communication is just great. I have not seen that much on other projects. Furthermore they are very transparent in what they do.

2. A realistic whitepaper in which a sustainable economy is presented, such that Credence will organically grow.

3. The amount of tokens is low and therefore very attractive to investors.

4. The coin has its own blockchain.

5. The price is still low at the moment, this is the time to BUY right now.

Besides that I think if Credence could gain more attraction than bitconnect, then a price of 300$ is more than realistic.

Except the price that seem too high at 300$. For the rest i complitely agree with you.
I was also very skeptical about it, since after the Total block of Regal coin . But i have not been dissapointed by credence. Not only that, but i am very happy with how things are going so far.

Then explain to me why $ 300 would be too high? On the long term this will be the case I think. Yes, it will take some time, but on the long run totally realistic.

When the platform is out, you will see that the price will easily increase to $10, $20 and then $40.
didi-man

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:18:07 PM

$200-$300 is realistic for this coin when you look at numbers in circulation and stubborn holders who refuse to sell, they know selling low is not an option.

I ll be staking and selling staked coins , i get about 4 coins a day so if price is 20-30 ill be having $100 daily of passive income while i watch coin price grow

SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

$200-$300 is realistic for this coin when you look at numbers in circulation and stubborn holders who refuse to sell, they know selling low is not an option.

I ll be staking and selling staked coins , i get about 4 coins a day so if price is 20-30 ill be having $100 daily of passive income while i watch coin price grow

that was my personal opinion. Maybe it will go to 200-300, i dont know
For 200$ it will need about 700mil marketcap
For 300$ it will need about 1bill marketcap.
For this numbers you will need a very long run.
But yeah , everything is possible, who knows. Very difficult, but possible

In the short run i see the coin at about 30$. I would really love if it will be 30$ in short term. Smiley

$100 should be easy. Look at Gold Reward, it has no site but the market cap is $100 million+ now. Credence should be $40 as soon as site is released and then go to $100 soon.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

kristothek

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

I have been staking 10,000 coins since Oct 14th. The staking has been running almost every day. Maybe offline 3-4 days total. My rewards for this time: 190 crdnc, which amounts to $800 as I'm typing this. I am most definitely happy with these returns, seeing as this is just the beginning of this platform. When my staking rewards reach $2,500 my plan is to sell them to get my initial investment back. So excited for the launch, let's hope it will be as smooth as everything else about Credence has been.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

Hi All quick update.

1.  Work is progressing on the site, Front end and log in/Sign up and all pop-ups and main pages including lending/referral/exchange/support etc are all completed.  So apart from a few tweaks and final proof reads the graphics and front end part of the site is complete, we will still need to test functionality of course once the back end is completed but the designs we think look good, they are crisp, not bloated and the site is easy to navigate.  

2.  So we are now 95% focused on getting the back end completed and are still on track.  By the end of this week or very early next week we will give you a more technical update on where we are at with the back-end of the site.  

3.  As we have Tweeted over the last few days we notice that the amount of CRDNC for sale has dropped considerably and as you would all know the price has been steadily rising and as others have mentioned it is organic growth.  So we are happy to see that our support level is rising as far as price goes even though there will be some who day trade and some whales may dump at certain points to take profits overall it appears that most people are either buying or holding, which with a limited supply coin is a good thing.  

4.  Another thing we should point out is if you check the top 100 on the BE the 4M Premine amount has not changed, we have not staked any of those coins and they are in off-line wallets to allow more network weight to early investors prior to launch.  

5.  For those concerned about staking and not seeing coins, you do not need to run your PC 24/7 and you will get 20% per year staking rewards for your coins no matter how many you have, but if you do run the wallet for staking a few hours a day you will see them faster as the whole premise of staking is you are rewarded for supporting the network by having open connections.    

6.  Great to see we reached over 100 pages here, although we notice as many of you are now noticing our thread is being Spammed by others, if they do this please hit the report button and if the Moderators get enough reports of Spam hopefully some will be removed.  

7.  That is about all we can update you with at this stage, expect to see some more updates as we get closer to our targeted completion date of the 29th of this Month.   Then all going well once the site is finished we will be conducting load testing, vulnerability testing, penetration testing, etc.

Final note thank you to all who have supported Credence Coin thus far and as work continues we can see there are some who have little patience, as we have said several times we are on track with our road map and it is more important to get it right 100% the first time than to have to shutdown and conduct maintenance.

We are well aware that as Crypto enthusiasts and investors ourselves nothing in Crypto scares people more than visiting a site which they have invested money in and seeing it not operational or down for an unexplained reason.  

We cannot promise this will never happen with Credence Coin but we can promise we will do everything prior to release to mitigate the chances of unplanned down time happening.  

Thank You
Credence Coin

Why don't you put a site up atleast even though it may not have lending or an exchange? That should not be very difficult?

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

IronSongie

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:22:09 PM

People are FUDDING all around. Let them do that, they will stay no chance on the long term.
Also I would like to emphasize the fact, that people SHOULD read the whitepaper.

An example: If you lend $1010 (just about 250 CRDNC and something) you will earn up to 1% daily interest + 0.05% daily.

Money to be returned = Lending capital * (1+ daily interest)^(number of days) = $1010 * (1+0.0105)^299 = $22944. This is on average a passive income of $76.73 per day.

If you have 5k credence as you indicate, then this is just about $ 20k. If you would lend that amount you earn 1% and 0.30% daily. After 199 days you would be left with:

$ 20000 * (1+0.013)^199 = $ 261,402.43, which is on average a passive income of $1313.58 per day.

I admit this would be the ideal case, if one would earn 1% a day. (In the white paper it is written that it is up to 1%, which means that it could be slightly lower).
Be honest people: Where do you get 1% accrued interest per day? Banks don't give any shit about their clients and nothing is being paid off by them for lending them your capital. In extreme cases you need even to pay banks nowadays in order to hold your money. Ridiculous.

Why is Credence then sustainable?

1. The cryptoindustry is still a rising industry which will slow off growing maybe in 4-5 years. A market cap of $ 136 billion for bitcoin is still nothing compared to global players in the industry on the stock market. I think the market cap of bitcoin will reach easily $ 1 trillion. And if not bitcoin, then bitcoin cash.

2. The amount of tokens is very low for a coin. Besides that my examples above prove that people are willing to stake and lend.

3. Because of 1. and 2. the demand for CRDNC will increase, however the circulating supply will decrease, which means that CRDNC can only increase.

@credencecoin: I love you guys, please keep up the good work.

@Everyone: Try to calculate your gains by the above formula. Enjoy the ride ;-)

Why teh fuck are you and ebatcave riding my ass on this, i know all that, i was just telling the FUD guy to read the roadmap or get out....

jr_007

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:39:06 PM

i expect 30$ when lending platform is launched . 
arslaan

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:22:24 PM

i expect 30$ when lending platform is launched . 

30$ is very realistic target for such gem Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: