Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125254 times)
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

1% per day is too less. BTC increases more. Why should we convert BTC to lend to you at 1%? No wonder the price is crashing.
LMAO no it is NOT too low, and BTC does not even come close to that return. A $10,010 loan at 1.3% daily (1%+.3% bonus) would be worth $549,880 in 1 year. That is almost a 55x gain in a year BTC doesn't match that.

Your math is way off..

$10,010 x .013 = $130.13 per day.

Multiply that by 365 = $47,497.45

Of course if you re-invest daily that amount will be much more, but nowhere close to what you stated.. That said I'm fine with the "low" interest payments if it gives the platform long-term sustainability.
No my math is dead on, you are not compounding daily interest.... trust my number is the correct one.

Ok my bad. I guess I underestimated the power of compounding interest.  Shocked

Those numbers look nice!

You guys are getting the maths wrong. It says MAX 1% per day. That is far away from a guaranteed 1% per day. The average may probably be around 0.6% per day. And you won't get 0.3% bonus on the reinvest. Anyway  0.6% average is way less than even bitconnect, forget about competing with hextra.

And yeah unless the owner is your spouse, it would be foolish to be reinvesting for 6 months

darkthrone07

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:33:25 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 11:13:41 AM by darkthrone07

1% per day is too less. BTC increases more. Why should we convert BTC to lend to you at 1%? No wonder the price is crashing.
LMAO no it is NOT too low, and BTC does not even come close to that return. A $10,010 loan at 1.3% daily (1%+.3% bonus) would be worth $549,880 in 1 year. That is almost a 55x gain in a year BTC doesn't match that.

Your math is way off..

$10,010 x .013 = $130.13 per day.

Multiply that by 365 = $47,497.45

Of course if you re-invest daily that amount will be much more, but nowhere close to what you stated.. That said I'm fine with the "low" interest payments if it gives the platform long-term sustainability.
No my math is dead on, you are not compounding daily interest.... trust my number is the correct one.

Ok my bad. I guess I underestimated the power of compounding interest.  Shocked

Those numbers look nice!

You guys are getting the maths wrong. It says MAX 1% per day. That is far away from a guaranteed 1% per day. The average may probably be around 0.6% per day. And you won't get 0.3% bonus on the reinvest. Anyway  0.6% average is way less than even bitconnect, forget about competing with hextra.

And yeah unless the owner is your spouse, it would be foolish to be reinvesting for 6 months

Hextra's gonna be long dead and credence still paying profits watch and see
enyamwari

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

Check this out https://my.martcoin.io/ref/52d16485 as we wait for dev to put site up..Smiley
arslaan

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:12:34 AM

Check this out https://my.martcoin.io/ref/52d16485 as we wait for dev to put site up..Smiley

What is its link with CRDNC?
eumarmahal

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

what happen on credence price? 2$ what the hell, dont go to 1$ please hahaha
arslaan

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

CRDNC is on sale today. Buy as much as possible on 80% discount today. CRDNC will moon as soon as dev launches the platform Smiley Be positive
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

Why is price so low and dont say its FUDers

western coin is at $4.20, 0.00039160 BTC

NGOALONG

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

Whales are manipulated and gathered at low prices, all weak investors sell credence at low prices, they do not understand the meaning of holding credence, when the web platform goes up, credence will cost 10, 20 , $ 30 in December, congratulations on who holds credencecoin
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:42:15 AM

you are right that compounding will get higher profit but i forget that it takes longer time to pay for. And if you continue to compouding, When it collapse you lost all. That's why we should make only 1 loan.

Scarp compounding altogether or limit it to 6 months max

you want long term sustainable platform then you have to put compounding  under control, it may look less attractive compared to crazy hextra daily interest rates and hex gold but you got to ask your self a question, do you want platform that will be gone in 6 months or you want something that last years, there is always a tradeoff

What you talk makes no sense. It may last longer but in the end the returns are the same. Low interest for long time is same as high interest for short time. It's actually better to get the returns quickly and move on so Credence loses there.

No wonder Credence is crashing. Whales are good at math too and can't be manipulated by smooth talk from developers.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

eumarmahal

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

CRDNC is on sale today. Buy as much as possible on 80% discount today. CRDNC will moon as soon as dev launches the platform Smiley Be positive

dev will lanch there website in 2 weeks, just wondering what will the price before they lanch there platporm
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:43:59 AM

Whales are manipulated and gathered at low prices, all weak investors sell credence at low prices, they do not understand the meaning of holding credence, when the web platform goes up, credence will cost 10, 20 , $ 30 in December, congratulations on who holds credencecoin

Large number of whales is the only flaw with CRDNC

johnnabra

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

-13% today on marketcap. Could I buy and hold? some one help me
eumarmahal

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:47:39 AM

hold it until the platform open
NGOALONG

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

Dont invest more than you can afford to lose.
I will not tell you what to do .
I will just tell you what i do or did.
I buy and hold Smiley
me too
hold, buy and wait for the win
arslaan

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:01:53 PM

Dont invest more than you can afford to lose.
I will not tell you what to do .
I will just tell you what i do or did.
I buy and hold Smiley
me too
hold, buy and wait for the win

me too.. Got 10k CRDNC coins... will be HODLING for long-term than will probably sell at 200$ after a period of 9 - 10 months Smiley
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

Credence team thanks for setting up this platform which is by far my favorite and I think will one day #1. I have a question about the loans could you please answer.
This is taken from your whitepaper
"You will have the option to re-invest any interest earned and therefore commence a new contract at that rate starting on the date you reinvest, you will also have the option to auto-reinvest 50% or 100% of your interest earned and this will again reset your loan period but also increase your daily interest amounts earned on your loan.  Reinvestment figures on interest earned will be rounded down to the nearest $ amount and the remainder will sit in your USD Wallet."

First & Third highlight - When you get the chance please try to bring auto-reinvest back I love that feature, and also the $1 reinvest vs $10 reinvest.

Second highlight - If I am at $9990 and getting the .10% bonus and then I reinvest my earnings into that same loan and it is now over $10,010 do I start making the .30% bonus on that loan? I should because my loan resets to that day and this is how it reads and I hope it is how it functions. I realize that my term will reset to 199 days every time I reinvest...but I don't care because I will just let it ride for the long term. Thanks

Where do you get this information, thanks
HI, if you look at the FAQ's on the site we removed the auto-reinvest feature for the time being because people will need to manually agree to take out a new loan.  
However if there is demand for it and the community wants it, once we are up and running and everything is running well we can re-visit that and implement it if people want it.  

We state up to 1% daily interest will be paid, this does not mean we cannot offer more than 1% on certain days which we will be doing.  

To further update, this is where we are at.

1.  The site is complete, we have taken out test loans and interest payments and all working great.
2.  The support ticket system is working perfectly.
3.  The Admin panel has been completed and we now have full functionality for the site from the admin panel and we are able to take snapshots of loans taken out, maturity dates, incoming vs out going and a wide range of statistics that will allow us to shape Credence Coin to be even more sustainable in the future.   We also have the ability to see percentages of those who reinvest, the highest referrers etc etc so our Dev team have done a great job with the Admin panel.
4.  The Exchange is working fine and buy/sell orders are functional as well as Escrow and other related exchange features.
5.  In the next 24 hours we will shift the site from the test server to the main server and conduct load testing.
6.  Simultaneously we will be conducting the Pen Testing and depending on what the results are of the Pen Test we will probably spend 48 hours taking out more loans paying interest and testing referrals so we are 100% sure the site is ready for release.
7.  The elephant in the room, what date will the site be live?   We cannot give you a answer to that with 100% accuracy and believe us we want this thing up and rocking just as much as you do but as we have said many times we are going to do so methodically and without compromising security or functionality of the site and if that means a delay by a day or two then that is what will happen but we hope to avoid this.  

So in summary, the site is complete we are putting it through a range of tests as mentioned above and you will not have to wait too much longer.   Our road-map said we would release in November/December so if we can release before the 2nd week or even at the end of the 1st week of December we feel we have still fulfilled our commitment to investors.  

We will update again as soon as we have any further news and hope to have a concrete date for site live by early next week.

Thanks for all who have held and supported Credence, we keep saying that and not just for the sake of it but because we do appreciate the community that has grown and those that can see what our vision is and how having a sustainable passive income with the safety net of the coin being able to survive long term rather than be under financial pressure is the best way forward.  

Thank You
Credence Coin.

commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:16:40 PM

Credence team thanks for setting up this platform which is by far my favorite and I think will one day #1. I have a question about the loans could you please answer.
"You will have the option to re-invest any interest earned and therefore commence a new contract at that rate starting on the date you reinvest, you will also have the option to auto-reinvest 50% or 100% of your interest earned and this will again reset your loan period but also increase your daily interest amounts earned on your loan.  Reinvestment figures on interest earned will be rounded down to the nearest $ amount and the remainder will sit in your USD Wallet."

First & Third highlight - When you get the chance please try to bring auto-reinvest back I love that feature, and also the $1 reinvest vs $10 reinvest.

Second highlight - If I am at $9990 and getting the .10% bonus and then I reinvest my earnings into that same loan and it is now over $10,010 do I start making the .30% bonus on that loan? I should because my loan resets to that day and this is how it reads and I hope it is how it functions. I realize that my term will reset to 199 days every time I reinvest...but I don't care because I will just let it ride for the long term. Thanks

HI, if you look at the FAQ's on the site we removed the auto-reinvest feature for the time being because people will need to manually agree to take out a new loan.  
However if there is demand for it and the community wants it, once we are up and running and everything is running well we can re-visit that and implement it if people want it.  

We state up to 1% daily interest will be paid, this does not mean we cannot offer more than 1% on certain days which we will be doing.  

1.  The site is complete, we have taken out test loans and interest payments and all working great.
3.  The Admin panel has been completed and we now have full functionality for the site from the admin panel and we are able to take snapshots of loans taken out, maturity dates, incoming vs out going and a wide range of statistics that will allow us to shape Credence Coin to be even more sustainable in the future.   We also have the ability to see percentages of those who reinvest, the highest referrers etc etc so our Dev team have done a great job with the Admin panel.
4.  The Exchange is working fine and buy/sell orders are functional as well as Escrow and other related exchange features.
5.  In the next 24 hours we will shift the site from the test server to the main server and conduct load testing.
6.  Simultaneously we will be conducting the Pen Testing and depending on what the results are of the Pen Test we will probably spend 48 hours taking out more loans paying interest and testing referrals so we are 100% sure the site is ready for release.
7.  The elephant in the room, what date will the site be live?   We cannot give you a answer to that with 100% accuracy and believe us we want this thing up and rocking just as much as you do but as we have said many times we are going to do so methodically and without compromising security or functionality of the site and if that means a delay by a day or two then that is what will happen but we hope to avoid this.  

So in summary, the site is complete we are putting it through a range of tests as mentioned above and you will not have to wait too much longer.   Our road-map said we would release in November/December so if we can release before the 2nd week or even at the end of the 1st week of December we feel we have still fulfilled our commitment to investors.  

We will update again as soon as we have any further news and hope to have a concrete date for site live by early next week.

Thanks for all who have held and supported Credence, we keep saying that and not just for the sake of it but because we do appreciate the community that has grown and those that can see what our vision is and how having a sustainable passive income with the safety net of the coin being able to survive long term rather than be under financial pressure is the best way forward.  

Thank You
Credence Coin.

Thanks for the release.. btw dev i wanted to ask .. do we get USD back after loan or coin
eumarmahal

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

i have a suggestion, VIDEO CLIP while testing the website is a great update, lets pust this request
enyamwari

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:37:58 PM

Thank You
Credence Coin.

Nice work team
CryptoStax

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:02:39 PM

This project is turning into a joke. I have been holding strong since oct 19th and have not sold 1 coin....this team has had 6 weeks to put out a website and NOTHING. If you do not have the knowledge to build a secure website and test it in that time frame something IS VERY WRONG.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: