Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2066 times)
Crassula

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:18:59 PM

The key point is that Bitcoin and Blockchain brings transparency, security and freedom
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:58:48 PM

It will help a lot in offering a more efficient method of sending money abroad because it shortens the time involved in trade settlements-and securing the best exchange rate. Bitcoin's strengths and blockchain technology allows you to send money accross borders without paying the high fees/charges.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:02:59 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

I think it can help in developing with the help of its capability to give financial assistance to every people in the community, it may increase the money for tradings, capability to start a business which may help the government for taxes contribution, it keeps people in a certain place profitable in anyway, it can be an extra job or a main source of income, concluding that bitcoin really help individual but bwhen it combined all together it can help a lot in the society of each countries.

Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:27:48 PM

Btc will help with its decentralized. But more important bitcoin will help on economy basis. It will make new rich people. Help them on financial.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:06:32 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 12:11:14 PM by Protected101

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
Bitcoin is a big help to us especially to those people who have financial problem.In my case even if I have job this is  not enough for our every day life.When I joined bitcoin I can have my other source of income I can say it the answer to avoid poverty in our world.If we work on bitcoin we can easily earned and having the benefits of it.Inspite of decentralized  digital system it can help many people to be rich.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:09:19 AM

Yes, all this will simply be in the future a single currency of the whole world, and there will not be any need to exchange exchangers. Yes, and it's easier that way, I went to another country and the money is already on hand. But to defeat the national currencies that have become stronger among people will be uneasy.

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:14:17 AM

With certainty the existence of this bitcoin support the progress of countries in the world. Because bitcoin keeps people involved in investing, they are improving in their economies. In this case would be very supportive once the development of the world.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
pisa123

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:17:54 AM

If people from the developing world has invested in btc in the past,it will help them grow their wealth by now as of now the rate has gone so high and when its high in normal case any investor will have a tendency to take out the profit by withdrawing his investment and transferring it to their bank account.The amount they withdraw will be spend in someway or the other by doing some sort of business or traveling which will in some way or the other will help in the economic growth of the nation .
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:29:21 AM

I don't know really know since bitcoin is just using this as a investment tool or a way to get an extra profit. From that I can say that it can help the people from getting some extra income out of services and advertisements but making the world better and having a good future because of bitcoin? I dont think so.

Yeah i think i agree with you though. There are lots of possibilities that can happen in the future, so there is also no sure and guarantee that it can be a game changing in the future, and as what other people say, future of all currencies, but theres a lot that can happen if we think about it carefully.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:05:01 AM

By doing this you will surely help your economy to a better world, I am also planning to put up a business this year buy it's  more on merchandising and the mode of payment is thru btc. I believe by this we will spread the good system of bitcoin that change the world for a better.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:33:22 AM

Bitcoin can help the developing world by helping people to earn income especially those who are unemployed in that way ,bitcoin gives an opportunity to those who are less fortunate to earn for living. Simple way to reduce hunger.
sukoon

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:12:03 AM

Bitcoin can be earned through faucets on the Internet, has zero maintaining balance, does not require a credit check, is corruption-resistant, and can potentially grow in value over time. These aren't just "cool features."
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:31:14 AM

Bitcoin can help thru Cashless transaction and safe money transfer.

adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:32:29 AM

Bitcoin can surelt create a better world and also bitcoin can help balancing the financial condition of any individual or even can balance the economy of a individual country.

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:40:54 AM

Bitcoin can't help the developing world. The Blockchain technology help the developing word.

Irrepective of a country's status, Blockchain technology can have an influence on too many sectors.

If you go by the stats, Bitcoin adoption is much more competitive in developing nations and by the same stats, governments of these countries have a hard time accepting Bitcoin.

In a developing nation, Bitcoin can be a solution to these:

1. Unbanked.

2. Remittance/Cross-border transactions.

3. Inflation.

4. Corruption.
alexjhons

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

Until very recently, Bitcoin was a rich man's game here. To put it bluntly: 90% of the Philippines is living on less than P500.00 per day per household, a statistic that is perhaps most staggering when one considers that the accepted definition of extreme poverty is $2 per day per person. The vast majority of the our citizenry doesn't even have enough money to eat 3 square meals, let alone allocate resources towards speculating on a fancy new digital currency.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:00:09 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 12:11:51 PM by Dilladupak

bitcoin for all people has an important role to make life easier for all people. Bitcoin opens a great opportunity to earn a large amount of income by a lot of bitcoin. Even bitcoin can help people who do not have a steady job from it so that with  the  people are eager to earn money from bitcoin. so they prefer to be with today's development by working onlein in bitcoin greatly assisting those in unemployment. I think it's good for them, and it becomes easier as others are unemployed and have spare time for jobs in bitcoin many of the benefits of blockchoin that can help a country with a financial system.
I think it's great for them to work in bitcoin for everyday needs even in a successful future.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:02:07 PM

The keypoint of btc is its transparency security freedom less work.btc can create new rich forum.all you need is just your wallet and internet
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:09:59 PM

Bitcoin can unite the online community. It can caused the users to gain from their investments and open more opportunities. These opportunities will create more investments and improve life because of high income. This is the good side of globalization that can be seen in many third world countries nowadays.
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

not only that. bitcoin can make us more independent
many of the benefits of bitcoin have an effect on our lives. maybe a few years will come bitcoin will more absorb the public in the world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: