Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2066 times)
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

Bitcoin can not help the whole country. Bitcoin can help only some citizens are able and willing to work. They are really using bitcoin can have an income at the level of those in developed countries. But the economy of any country is based on national currency. People will never live well in a collapsed country even if they have bitcoins.
chiefthor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

Bitcoin can help develop world in many ways but the simpliest is that bitcoin can create more job for the people and if you have job you have money you have money and you can buy to the supermarket and the thing that you buy has taxes, so you can help to your economy
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:48:53 PM

Bitcoin and generally crypto is the way for the cashless society, which is actually our future, bitcoin just made this future closer. Transactions are going to be faster and cheaper as well and that's the main progress which bitcoin brings with itself.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

Not many countries are willing to embrace bitcoin for the time being, and perhaps the developing countries think bitcoin does not benefit their government. But it may be improved a few years later, and now Japan is doing well, and there are some payments to support bitcoin. It is now seen that investing in bitcoins can gain wealth, and the bitcoin trade can really bring convenience, and the encrypted currency is growing every day.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:01:01 PM

Imagine if all the poor people in africa put all their wealth in bitcoin.
in 3 years they would be richer than the western world!!!!!

this is no joke.
sounds like a joke to me, especially since only about 31% of africa has access to internet (as of june 2017 estimates). that doesn't even mean that 31% of africans have access to a reliable connection, or the means to access channels of purchasing and using bitcoin. hell they might not even have practical uses for bitcoin in their situation. that being said, im not even sure that some of these people on the brink of having a reliable internet connection have money to spare for bitcoin. sounds to me you made that joke of a post to spam if anything.

Well,bitcoin give work for those who are jobless. It help to increase our ecomic life. Many people invest in bitcoin and there is some stores and restaurant now that accept bitcoin. That is how bitcoin help the developing world.
bitcoin gives jobs? is bitcoin an international employer of some sort? great spam. forum's really gone to shit.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
OLECOIN

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

The best way is probably to help merchants make cross boarder payments, that's one of the main pain points for them
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:50 AM

I read a lot of people that with bitcoin their lives have changed, bitcoin give people opportunity to do something in their life. Also in technical part Bitcoin will be very helpful for international transaction.
There is no other investment other than bitcoin which can help this much number of people in making such a huge amount of money and that too in no time.

It is no doubt the best way of investing money right now and I am very much confident that it will keep on flourishing in the very similar fashion in the next coming days. Bitcoin is changing the economy of the whole world better by giving employments to most of the people.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:18:52 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

I think bitcoin will open the eyes of the people on how can an online currency bring innovation to the world through the use of internet. We might no longer need physical money or cash in the future. Think of it this way, the online currencies and bitcoin are the trial period for that proposed day for the world.

Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:50:29 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
bitcoin may help in the innovation today. if a country will allow bitcoin to be legalize it be a big help in investing and banking people do not need to do or go out just to bank it makes the life of people easy and very convenient. with bitcoin people can have their houses in the future no one will left out.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:02:30 PM

Yes....bitcoin can help the developing countries.
Bitcoin can reduce unemployment problem.
It's help young people like us.

Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

It is true that Bitcoin can help all of us especially those who do not have a good job when we teach them bitcoin can help them.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:47:45 PM

Yes....bitcoin can help the developing countries.
Bitcoin can reduce unemployment problem.
It's help young people like us.

Still depend on the ability of one person, bitcoin is just a privilege and peopel should work hard on this. If all people want to learn and use bitcoin for sure it can help the economy of one country. The change will start on ourself and we must live with it.
learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

Yes bitcoin changed the world and continues to do it. But people should have at least some knowledge, and not look at bitcoin as a new jewel
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:02:04 PM

Bitcoin can certainly help the developing world. And also help developing countries. But of course Bitcoin will be valid before all countries of the world. At present, Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people. Many people have been protected from poverty. The unemployment of many countries has decreased. Bitcoin has really helped us a lot. So I think Bitcoin can help the developing world.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
lyndon30

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

Bitcoiner want to learn more and use bitcoin for sure it can help the economy of one country so they can help developing more.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

Bitcoin already affects the world and develops it.
It has many old conceptual bases, but the currency is new and powerful. It establishes a new benchmark for the technological achievements of the future, which will be equal to it.
Bitcoin just made our future closer.

@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

Bitcoin has help in  developing the world in the area of job creation through trading to unemployed and also making individual to be rich thereby bring stability nations economy. Many people can afford what they can no afford before because of bitcoin trading and this bring development to the  world.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:28:19 PM

Bitcoin is not just only best investment option, but also a great future platform for business, to offer decentralized platform with more accountability and scalability.

Bitcoin already make it simple to make cross border payments in globe with internet. This revolutionary invention already brings much change in economy and  finance. In coming future there will be more businesses and individuals with decentralized platform.
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

Bitcoin first helped us in solving the paying problem. Right now, people tend to break a sweat in order for them to pay their love ones or those people they owed debts but right now, since this is a digital era, with the use of internet you can pay people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:34:34 PM

I don't necessarely think Bitcoin will, but crypto currencies overall, yes. for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: