Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:56:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world?  (Read 2066 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

bitcoin greatly helps the development of the world because I see many bounty projects that make sophisticated technology for the development of the world. In addition, bitcoin also helps the poor and also helps the economy in a country. my friends often thank me because they have earned a lot of money from bitcoin.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Bitcoin can help the world to develop by offering its technology to be used as a way of developing more and more technologies that can help the world to become better through blockchain.  Blockchain is one of the most powerful technology and sooner than later we will witness a world that is full of blockchain technologies.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
bitcoin has no obligation in the world and our future,because bitcoin is currency and not a economy..but since blockchain is a high technology this can make difference in all known technology of this generation..and bitcoin has a big part of this success,this coin has a system that will help not just developing country instead the whole world,to faster transactions and for services banks can offers.with this all the altcoins will follow this coin to make progress about many peoples need for living
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

Bitcoin and the Alts allow the unbanked to take part in financial organisations and transactions, some in South Africa have used tokens such as cigarette packets to trade, more recently some of these are using crypto to have a real money trade. Just because of where some live in the world, they are not allowed to bank, this is totally unfair and against our human rights? With BTC and the Alts, it does not matter and adds a layer of security to counteract any wrong doings on the blockchain to a certain degree too...
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

The presence of bitcoin can make a better change than what we are experiencing at this time, the number of complaints of money transfer costs with banks makes everyone have to think to use the services of banks forever, this is what fixed bitcoin so worthy of a transaction system globally.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

the world is developing by means of innovations, the biton is an innovative currency, and the future is for it. thanks to this currency we unite a lot of people, let's make any purchases, make money without leaving home
Of course it is all possible only with bitcoin, now many people are getting very good earning with bitcoin and they are getting very huge profit for the future as well. Bitcoin is developing new generation of millionaires and people of my country are getting rich day by day with investing in bitcoin, our surrounding is now save from begging and from poverty and from unemployment so my life my world is getting to betterment only with bitcoin today.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Bitcoin has lot to offer the world especially the developing bation such as increase in technological advancement and easy transaction with other developed  nations. It will liberate as many that can key into bounty and airdrops campaign especially the younger  generation. Also it will reduce  level if illiteracy
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

Let's take a simple example of banks they provide us money interest in yearly fashion Bitcoin we can provide our skills to others and can earn money from the internet itself or the physical world but that will be much more profitable than any bank in the world. Our generation needs speed that's why everything is minimizing everyone needs smaller stuff but which has a lot of power like Raspberry Pi and other microcontroller boards everything is developing so fast that we need a medium disconnect and help us in that time which banks cannot adapt and they are actually slowing us down.
recycleembarrassM

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

Bitcoins cant alone do that whatever miracle happens, it needs the support of the world population and Govt cooperations
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:21 AM

I think it can help the promotion of taxless overseas trade by becoming a common trading medium
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:25:00 AM

I think it can help the promotion of taxless overseas trade by becoming a common trading medium
There are many reason that the bitcoin are really developing the world and if you don't observe about it , we have unity in this. It can develope are unity from what country we are. Second, the bitcoin have a faster transactiins and negotiations that need in the modern technology like now we can make easier the hard works or things.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:08:15 AM

I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
Bitcoin helps developing countries by providing jobs atmosphere for unemployed people. They find a part time job besides their permanent jobs. Many people in developing countries trading and mining bitcoin to change their luck.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:11:30 AM

Bitcoin can really help the developing world.Because in bitcoin people can make their time and effort productive.Through bitcoin someone can gain and earm so much money and they can have a happy and prosperous life.
excitingconvex04

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:33:20 PM

what type of business do you want to initiate means is it a investment on stocks or daily shop of btcs
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

Many countries in the developing world suffer from corruption, low wages, lack of infrastructure and so on.
BTC can help drastically when it comes to buying and selling goods. Merchants can be guaranteed to charge (without exploitation) because the transaction is publicly recorded in Blockchain.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

helping people to have a better income can help promote the economy especially in online trading. helping a country to increase its people's lives so that the country is getting ahead
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

As for me, bitcoin can really help us to progress in terms of developing the world in a way that bitcoin , as a crypto, can be our future money if it continues to enhance. Investing and trading in here can give profit or income to people and businesses. As a result of it, it lessen the unemployed citizen. In addition, someone's time and effort are being productive nowadays because of bitcoin. Knowing this, I can say that bitcoin plays a role in developing the world to be better.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

Analysts are sure that the further dynamics of bitcoin will depend on the general popularity of the crypto currency and the influx of new players to the market, as well as the rules and laws of regulators around the world. However, today in the block-industry there is a high uncertainty, therefore, the risks for investors of others crypto currency are higher than ever.
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to change the lives of some of the world’s poorest and most desperate people for the better. Cryptocurrency can improve lives by helping residents of developing countries participate in the global economy and escape from poverty
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

It helps a lot for development of world because it gives opportunities  to the people to change their life with the help of bitcoin

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: