Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin future  (Read 18801 times)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:46:01 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

I think you should be more patient for now. yes almost all red altcoin burns due to rising bitcoin or other factors. here's a chance to buy some pretty potent altcoin. I predict for early 2018. maybe some altcoin will start to at the pump.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

I think this is just the beginning of altcoin. Personally i am  excited for the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in general. Current innovations such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others are just the beginning for this technology that can help revamp many industries. There is plenty of opportunity in this space and advice that patient is what is needed.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. If you keep picking shitcoins then expect that there will be no future from it.

Yes its true and the best icon that i think as of today is ethereum coins. The value is rising to $355 and it was a very good investment since i bought my coins when it was in $250 before, I earn a lot of profit through holding this coin.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:30:10 PM

I hold some shit altcoin with initial purchased worth of 2 BTC now after 8 months holding my btc now remain 0.4btc,WTF
cryptoexpo

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

I can agree to some extent that Altcoins can be tiring to invest in, but they can be very profitable with the right kind of research and direction Altcoins head in. If you feel you cant make profit with Altcoins, try bitcoin.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

The future of alternate coins is very bright. If we keep supporting and store them in a safe way where they can grow, we can gain profit from this tokens. We need to value the alternate tokens because some of the tokens are very useful in some way.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:42:53 PM

Happy news for Bitcoin and Altcoin!
The total Altcoin market cap crossed $100 billion for the first time! It seems it's going well for Altcoin afterall.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-tests-8100-amid-rising-altcoin-tide/
link found on facebook page ICOtoInvest for those curious.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:49:57 PM

Too many people belive now in altcoin dream. The best time to buy shits is a few months after a real bitcoin crash... but not now, when eventually crash can throw out most of the money from the market.
seaqrioy

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:54:27 PM

Friend, did you experience Waterloo after participating in the ICO? I joined ENJ's ICO, and after the opening, the lowest ENJ price was only a quarter of the average unit price of my ICO. Even the current price was just over one-third of the ICO. But life has to move forward, this is just investment, not gambling, you must remember!

ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

thankss😭

I think you should be more patient for now. yes almost all red altcoin burns due to rising bitcoin or other factors. here's a chance to buy some pretty potent altcoin. I predict for early 2018. maybe some altcoin will start to at the pump.

Did you invest = USD or BTC into altcoins? In my opinion, if you have bought Bitcoin = USD, you should use USD rates to calculate your profits instead of the Bitcoin rates, because the value of Bitcoin has pumped a lot and we can not predict this situation when we buy Altcoin. That is a base price to help know you are lossing money or having profits Wink.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:11:53 PM

Investment in altcoins are riskier than ever. Bitcoin is providing a consistence rise while Altcoin whose price are relative to bitcoins can have much more unpredictable fluctuations.
It would be better to join a rising coin than aspecting one to rise.
Vitaik Buterin himself said in his interview not so long ago that in 2018 and 2019 only 10 protsets from the total number of altcoins will survive due to old-time technology and other things. I wrote about this in detail before. But sometimes it is worth buying some altcoins

I have following Vitalik for a few months.  He is very intelligent and has an innate ability to cut through the b.s.

I'm not familier with this interview.  Could you explain what a protset is?

This thread is about that Buterin statement.  It also links to the main article.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2319868.0

I also didn't see this post before. We need a link I guess. I don't think only a few of the altcoins wills survive in 2018 and 2019. Vitamik is a smart guy but he sometimes makes very sharp claims about the altcoins.

Hes only human.  Entitled to change his opinion on when new data is available.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

I think the future of altcoin will be stable. indeed, for now, altcoin all down but it is caused because of Bitcoin experience price increases, maybe if the price of Bitcoin starts stable then altcoin will crawl up.
The same way we are having some altcoins not experience huge dips now is the same way we will have some other more later on. Not all altcoins will survive, but most of them with good project backing will surely do since they will end up having real life usage and with that, they may end up being stable with the little up and lows as time goes on.
Pablitok_69

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:56:34 AM

Bitcoin is the safe bet, some altcoins may lot of potential but majority will die, IMO.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:31:02 AM

thankss😭

Choose the right altcoin where you can get profit. Buy it in the right time and sell it in the right time. Follow the movements of the altcoins. Think smart.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:43:55 AM

it is depend on luck if you invest in altcoin  BCH will gain a lot of money now
Well if the bitcoin future is bright, the altcoins future is bright also, altcoins is doing also very well, and there are many altcoins is also blooming or getting popular also day by day like ETH, and altcoins future is we will be good because i will surely say that many users is we will invest more here in altcoins.

eP

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:11:06 AM

thankss😭

Choose the right altcoin where you can get profit. Buy it in the right time and sell it in the right time. Follow the movements of the altcoins. Think smart.
yeah , i agree with you , a lot new altcoins listed on market , we must research about their project before buying the coin/token.
i was buying/invest on altcoin more than 8month , but i have a good and bad experience when investing on altcoins , some altcoins hold for long term and price was dump because their dev not seriously handling their project , and my good experience is buy a lot eth and ethos/Bitquence and hold for long term , now i got huge profit because i research about their project and see review on youtube or major magazines like forbes/cointelegraph and coinspeak etc and invest a lot money and receive a lot bonus at pre-sale then i hold till now , and waiting more profit and sell.

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:27:54 AM

The echosystem of altcoins is huge and very complex, which is why it is interesting to buy altcoins. To just keep Bitcoins is boring. Of course, with Altcoins volatility is extreme and you can lose 90% or earn 20,000% on your capital. Six months is not enough to judge. It can take years for seeing your investment to rise.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:36 AM

If you are buying to altcoin for profit alone you are likely going to pick wrong alt. Many altcoin represent totally new idea that will solve problems and all. If you buy into  altcoin that have potential, it is just a matter of time before you start making good profit.

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:50:51 AM

If you are investing in alternate cryptocurrencies, you should do a lot of research before investing on it. You should do a thorough research and it is much better that you'll read the whitepaper they are providing. Holding a good coin, I guess, will give you a future.

infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

If you are investing in alternate cryptocurrencies, you should do a lot of research before investing on it. You should do a thorough research and it is much better that you'll read the whitepaper they are providing. Holding a good coin, I guess, will give you a future.
checking the background of it not only by for what others may tell you that this is a good one but you might gonna make your own research before you go and decide to choose it is the right and good thing to do for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: