Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin future  (Read 18795 times)
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

Lots of potential digital coins were getting into existence. Same time already several people have profited good through altcoins and based on the expectation I too keep hold of some of the altcoins. Bitcoin is all about an proven fact and when it comes to altcoins we're yet to realize the importance and prospects.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
I think that rising and falling prices in trading activities would have been commonplace, and
even now the price of altcoin is declining but it is still your intention to keep the altcoin you have,
 because if the altcoin you have now has a good prospect of course need to not panic in the face of the price decline.and I believe the price of altcoin will increase again in the next few weeks.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:44:47 PM

I think if you go for right projects then there is a bright future. At least that's what I'm trying to do Cheesy

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
crosswhite

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:33:28 PM

I think in the main altcoin you have to be patient, because it is not possible if the results will come quickly without the maximum effort as well. maybe in the 6 months that you are still less than the maximum or there is still a step that you have not passed so that the project you run does not work for example. so try to understand yourself first.

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:39:47 PM

I think if we can take the right decision when to buy and when the right time to sell it back ,, I think we will get profit from it ,, live depends how much capital we use and how strong our mentality is when the price falls beyond the price we buy

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:45:08 PM

I think if we can take the right decision when to buy and when the right time to sell it back ,, I think we will get profit from it ,, live depends how much capital we use and how strong our mentality is when the price falls beyond the price we buy
The right timing for buying and selling altcoin is the best because that is one of the most effective way of making a lot of profit and that will help you to have a good future because of the benefits of trading altcoins and because of the altcoins it will be easier for you to make money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

I think the bitcoin value is always increasing, which is why most altcoin turn red. probably at the beginning of this new year the value of some altcoin will increase. yes i predicted so for some altcoin i save.

jahziellazaro

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:51:27 PM

I think most altcoin was born with the intention of making a profit and investors just love to pump and dump
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:02:43 PM

Well, I think alt coins are really prifitable. You just need to observe carefully and chose the correct altcoin to invest into. You must also be patient regarding the investment and not make too quick decisions
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

Buy & HODL - Altcoins are the future, there is little chances that Bitcoin will win over the Altcoins.

BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:17:39 PM

Not all ICO's will develop. You need to do good research and check if the ICO has potential. Be very cautious when doing so.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:24:26 PM

thankss😭

I think the bitcoin value is always increasing, which is why most altcoin turn red. probably at the beginning of this new year the value of some altcoin will increase. yes i predicted so for some altcoin i save.

Once bitcoin has a small decrease or a period of stability then alts will surely rise, while bitcoin is surging then alts cannot prosper, long term many alts will make many people very rich.

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:32:00 PM

thankss😭

Did you predict the situation the price of all cryptocurrency include Bitcoin and Altcoin dump? There are many people want the price of their altcoin can recover. But the fact, the whale are putting their money in Bitcoin and pumped its value to the moon. Finally, if they have took a lot of money through this field, they will go out and withdrawal profitable.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
blockchainvault

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:36:06 PM

One thing I've learned over time with Alt coins is holding is not the mentality you should have. Take losses, move on. There is an alt coin a day that is multiplied by 10. If you keep your losses low enough you can just keeep trying to find that 10x and make money.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:39:34 PM

One thing I've learned over time with Alt coins is holding is not the mentality you should have. Take losses, move on. There is an alt coin a day that is multiplied by 10. If you keep your losses low enough you can just keeep trying to find that 10x and make money.

So far, holding proves to be more profitable in the long run. There is indeed 10x opportunities but when do you know that is the bottom and when it will shoot up? It is usually those who hold in long term that experience such growth benefit.
bmwhalyava

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

Hi to all! I have high hopes that MAVIN will be able to enter the exchange! And the most important thing that showed the market this weak does not survive! MAVIN does the right thing to make things easier, plus payday cash! And having interested patrons, you will be a strong coin!
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:32:02 PM

Till the middle of this year could take good profit from altcoins. After that it has been down trend because bitcoin hard fork. But in future it could be take a good.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:09:32 AM

Till the middle of this year could take good profit from altcoins. After that it has been down trend because bitcoin hard fork. But in future it could be take a good.
I am positive in altcoin that can give good profit just choose the right and legit coins to invest. These days price is cheap and the best to buy. So, buy and sell when the price is good, though there are many altcoins yet some has the future to take.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:05:04 PM

thankss😭

I believe that the choices you made could be wrong.
Either the coins you chose could be the ones which were never meant to increase in value due to their shady nature or something unusual related to it OR the time you got in, could have been wrong (like if you see some pump going on in a coin and you decide to jump in and then, it starts getting dumped). This has happened to me many times, but if that's the case with you too then change your habits of doing it.
- Don't buy a coin if it's already high and if you do, don't expect more than 10-20% profits.
- Don't follow tips that you get on these channels (I believe they just want us to buy "their" coins that they already buy cheaper and then signal us of some price hikes).
fusepay

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:10:46 PM

Not long now guys, even if you buy DOGE at 15 sats, as very recently, it peaks at 17 (short term profit) or hodl for longer, there are many great alts out there, as has been conversed, just pick the right ones... After the split, the alts will rise, well, we all hope anyway, in fact I have been trading and accumulating more alts, but they are worth less now, how does that work haha.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: