Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin future  (Read 18795 times)
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:25:39 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
You might have to wait months for that to happen because Bitcoin Gold is not active yet. Once that thing is finished then you might want to think about selling the coins.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:30:26 PM

What I usually do in order not to feel despondent in trading or investing is to firstly test the water with little fund. Then i study the market and look at the direction of the coin I'm invested in to. I buy in batches and sell in batches too.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:47:38 PM

Holding altcoins is the guiding principle of all altcoins, if you decide to sell your altcoins the coin may increase the day you sell everything. So its better to HODL for long.
If you keep on holding,then when are you planning to sell your coins. Grin it all depends upon at what rate you acquired the coin and what is their potential and how long it can go and if you know these answers then you will understand where it is heading,some projects take off pretty good but the rest wont,so you must have a balance.
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:11:25 AM

What kind of altcoin that you hold?
Maybe it is take very long time
you never sell when it is trend up time
Please you should update about the market and join the community. So you will get accurate information
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:26:33 AM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

you see on the market now. look at the altcoin is rising, it is evident that there are some altcoins that have the potential to bring profits. completely you just have to search for knowledge and deepening about crypto.
usm1000

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:26:11 AM

Why you can't profit? Though now altcoin its price has begun to increase. and my advice if you want to profit quickly sell all your altcoin and buy a lot of bitcoin
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:28:38 AM

if you are not getting profit from altcoin, you are choosing not the right one..

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:38:03 AM

thankss😭

what coin do you have now? because I think altcoin is very lucrative, because the movement is fluctuating, so it is very easy to trade,
 but it is only some altcoin that can go up, and others continue to fall

afgan355

Activity: 201

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:52:09 AM

you need patience. you will win long altcoins

10yearsolder

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:01:41 AM

thankss😭

Most of the altcoins that we have right now that are on top, especially those that were introduced late part of the year 2016, have their All Time Highs in the first and early part of the second quarters of the year 2017. Some of the coins, in fact a good number of them, that reached their ATH during these months have not yet returned to such ATH until now. If you bought your altcoins during these times then you might really need to wait a little more time. Perhaps in the same months next year we will be seeing the same performance.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:50:41 PM

I believe in good future of the most popular and the most trusted altcoins like Ethereum, Monero and DASH. I suppose we can all use these alts (and maybe other coins either) to pay for many services.
We live in history!!!
PatrykCOIN

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:56:20 PM

thankss😭
Am sure you are holding the wrong altcoins .... Try new ones (good ones)

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
DreamIsland

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

select a promising coin and buy it. Please be patient in 1 year. and forget about it. Periodically look at the price. But do not sell if the price goes down. Patience will help

it is true, if you want to invest in the world of coin, we at least have to understand neighbors money and learn it.

bajangpesu

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:14:50 PM

thankss😭
Am sure you are holding the wrong altcoins .... Try new ones (good ones)
I think, no need to hold it for too long, we only need to sell when profitable
PatrykCOIN

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:11:00 PM

thankss😭

Most of the altcoins that we have right now that are on top, especially those that were introduced late part of the year 2016, have their All Time Highs in the first and early part of the second quarters of the year 2017. Some of the coins, in fact a good number of them, that reached their ATH during these months have not yet returned to such ATH until now. If you bought your altcoins during these times then you might really need to wait a little more time. Perhaps in the same months next year we will be seeing the same performance.

There is a strong point here... I just gone through the history of some coins and sure followed as you said

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

thankss😭

Although there are many altcoin dumped to lowest price like Digibyte, Siacoin, Stellar, Ripple, Factom, ... if we compare to the highest price in few months ago, but we can still not invest or buy these coins. Because these coins don't have reason to increase again. These coins just pumped by the bullish trend of market for cheap coins. Unless Ripple, Digibyte and Factom, these coins can have chance to increase again because they have good platform, community.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:23:06 PM

thankss😭
Be patient and accept risk because if you enter this market you can lose a lot but most importantly you have to calm down when price drops because I believe ETH price will rise very high in 2018 and can dominate the cryptocurrency market in the future
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

thankss😭

Many emerging altcoins now in crypto market but you need to choose and pick those altcoin have a potential and more profitable. I strongly recomend ethereum now have a good potential, be patient in holding with it and monitor the price and i assure pretty cash will be back at you after 6 months.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:34:29 PM

thankss😭

I don't think you can put all altcoins together as one group. Some are good for trading, some are not. And a lot is dependent on when you bought them. If you bought them before a big price increase, then they have gone up. If you bought say at this summer's pre-bch peak then they might have dropped. Highly dependent on individual circumstances and individual coins. Alts are great if you know what to invest in and when... the difficulty is getting this right.

RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:38:40 PM

it may depend on the coin that you hold in this crypto world the motto is buy low sell high and in this way you can gather a lot of profit buy doing this buy not all coins has a great future which it may depend on the community of that certain if it can hold much longer for the future and make good profit from it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: