Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin future  (Read 18795 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:52:49 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. If you keep picking shitcoins then expect that there will be no future from it.
agree.look back what are you holding altcoin is right? decide your altcoin to hold is very important and make your profit.. altcoins is very bight in future so maybe now you have to waiting for high price and now buy other alt and trading it

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
Altcoins are gainful, you simply need to pick the correct one purchase altcoin in profound and offer on high keep yourself refresh current market and news bounce you well achievement soon
Arderd

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

I think it really depends on the project, you can afford to be more patient when the project and product is real. Then you are waiting for real developments in a product and not luck.
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:15:47 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 11:21:18 PM by romeo111

Awesome dear i think altcoin have a good future. and i hope it give us a better opportunity to income. I think it's very profitable. If you trad everyday. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. of course you do earn money. (you must chose a good altcoin). also you hold it. it's must pump and you get a opportunity. i hope altcoin is a good economy in our future world.

Good luck in your future trading.

See more details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-oyJ4TTKg
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin are first cryptocurrencies, so they have strong positions in the trading. As for me the best way is to diversify among these cryptocurrency.
Of course you also can buy new coins like ethereum.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:50:55 AM

thankss😭

I think you need to learn more. To be honest, altcoin is really a good chess piece to invest and make a profit. Because compared to bitcoin, they are smaller in value and are always in a state of instability. Just choose the right time to invest, profit is inevitable. It seems like you are an unlucky guy.
Not all the altcoins are a good chest piece. Digital currencies are the right investment because they will be not only increasing in their prices but become the future money also. In altcoins, I see potential of surviving in ethereum, monero, litecoin, dogecoin, ripple, waves, neo, ethereum classic and lisk. Spending in bitcoin can actually give more profits than all of them.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:54:52 AM

I think every cryptocurrency has a great future. Due to it's value compared to the real money we are using. We can convert alt coins into real money with a high value. And it's value will continue to move forward.

ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:23:21 AM

Yeah, sad that not always the good projects do well straight away
that's a project, in the world alone there is projects are successful and some are failing, and even then also apply to the online world project there is a failed and surely there are successful. indeed painful to follow the failed project.

supto005

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

thankss😭

Altcoins are gainful. As a my suggest firstly you need to pick the correct one purchase altcoin as well as you need to be patient. i think If you follow it you will be success but whatever in this sector you must need to be patient.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:08:12 PM

If Bitcoin future is good and long live than alt coin is survive long time it's only my thought.Because alt coin platform fully depend on Bitcoin. so i say Alt coin future is so bright. Good luck for alt coin.

Actually now we have one altcoin, main altocoin. And from it depending almost 50% of all crypto market.
It is ehtereum. We have dozens of new altcoins because of ETH! And unbelieveble amount of money!
Ethereum has given birth to many other alterenative coin but the basic idea of digital currency was provided by bitcoin. That is why it has the largest community and greatest profits producing ability. Ethereum and some other altcoins like ripple, ethereum classic, neo, waves, litecoins all have a good future. Investing in any one of them will give some profits in future.
thedok

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

thankss😭
Altcoins are gainful, you simply need to pick the correct one purchase altcoin in profound and offer on high keep yourself refresh current market and news bounce you well achievement soon

English translation reserved,  only kidding, altcoins are a big gamble, its ok doing your research and all but the intention of the dev team is always impossible to judge, many a scam has good roadmaps but no intention of ever fulfilling them
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:17:36 PM

thankss

Altcoins are gainful. As a my suggest firstly you need to pick the correct one purchase altcoin as well as you need to be patient. i think If you follow it you will be success but whatever in this sector you must need to be patient.
Choosing the right Altcoin will determine what we will get because not all altcoin have the same opportunities. Altcoin is indeed one of the coins that is still a consideration, because at this time a lot of altcoin and of course there are successful and some are not. this is why we should properly choose the right altcoin. if you have a holding for 6 months and you do not get anything then you have been wrong in choosing altcoin. you can not just buy, you must have a strategy in order to achieve profit from the action you do. the future of altcoin is excellent, but not all of it and probably only a few altcoins that have market confidence.
hollings

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:19:00 PM

Did you do any market analysis or research the coins before you invested? Most altcoins have increased in value in the past 6 months.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:23:14 PM

If someone talk to with Altcoin is a Future that is a real talk because really altcoin is a great future for all people who work only online and who know about details of altcoin. Most of the people don't know altcoin but who know about altcoin and he make a better future for his life.
Alanay

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:51:32 PM

many poor quality projects are doomed to death , Only quality projects will survive
for example: ethereum , waves , stratis

abcd7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:19:15 PM

do not give up spent more time for reading and make strategy plan Smiley altcoins is very profitable so be patient and be ready for the correct invest...
LivsUA

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:31:19 PM

I think high quality altcoins will rise faster than bitcoin.
for example; ethereum is a better project than bitcoin

SMSabuj

Activity: 602

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:50:08 PM

Altcoins market is spread out rapidly. Also increasing investment on Altcoin. Total Altcoin market value is $150+ Billion. And day by day it's growing up. Altcoin future is so bright.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:53:36 PM

I think the future for alt coins (cryptocurrency in general) is really great, but you really have to be patient. Do not expect to get rich in just a couple months. It sounds like you bought your alt coins at the wrong time but I am curious which ones you bought though. Some alts are "better" than others and therefore will give you a higher profit but with a good diversity, you should have a nice profit overtime.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hirokazu

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

do not give up spent more time for reading and make strategy plan Smiley altcoins is very profitable so be patient and be ready for the correct invest...
It may be profitable but the risk is very high, most of altcoin so hard to rise up after get big dump. large baits can be eaten by a small fish  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: