Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin future  (Read 18795 times)
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:41:32 PM

Altcoin's future is shining especially after the last increasing of BTC, so many new investors will start buying and holding altcoins since they have lower prices. But there are always few number of altcoins which have real potential, because the other coins haven't value almost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Burgergad

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:51:29 PM

Altcoin's future is shining especially after the last increasing of BTC, so many new investors will start buying and holding altcoins since they have lower prices. But there are always few number of altcoins which have real potential, because the other coins haven't value almost.
Yes, and even when bitcoin is worth the price on the spot, there is a huge transfusion into alternative crypto-currencies. So in 2018 everything should be cool in this regard, I think now you can worry only about the correction that is now going on.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

Generally all cryptocurrencies do have a potential to be profitable. This is  how the  system generally works and what makes companies invest. All alt coins are connected in a sense that one is convertible to another. That is the potential of the cryptocurrency.
not all crypto currency have potential to have profit. Did you see many airdrop, sh*t ico happening? That why not current worth or will bring back profit. Undecided

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
Altcoin has great profit potential depending on the kind you choose to invest. The best way to reduce the risk of loss in altcoins is to make thorough research by following the announcement thread on the forum to know which altcoin is more sustantial. You should also check the coinmarketcap to identify altcoins with bright future

It really depends on which alt coin you are investing but anyway all the altcoins are dependent on bitcoin as you can see today. if bitcoin is going down then all the alt coins are going down proportionally.

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
Altcoin has great profit potential depending on the kind you choose to invest. The best way to reduce the risk of loss in altcoins is to make thorough research by following the announcement thread on the forum to know which altcoin is more sustantial. You should also check the coinmarketcap to identify altcoins with bright future

It really depends on which alt coin you are investing but anyway all the altcoins are dependent on bitcoin as you can see today. if bitcoin is going down then all the alt coins are going down proportionally.

On the upside you can most likely get more bitcoin for your alts when btc's usd value is lower.
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:37:15 PM

not all, but there are good altos that will show a good result, and now it's time to buy them, in 2018 the violas will be on a very good side, so buy while there is time.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

Based on the information that I gather and read. The best alternative coin in this year is Litcoin and I think altcoin has a big potential that they can follow the steps of bitcoin along its journey in the electronic currency. Litcoin is a altcoin which shows a great and amazing performance in the market;  in fact even though litecoin is altcoin they reach $87.00 per coin which is a huge amount to consider.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:35:13 PM

thankss😭

Yeah, if Bitcoin is the mover of the trend on cryptocurrency market, it can be affect other cryptocurrencies to follow its trend and value. However, for the altcoin had good news and strong community as Ripple, I saw Bitcoin can't affect this coin.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:08:20 AM

thankss😭

I agree on your point of view dude, altcoin has a bright future which will depends on the kind of ICO you've been choosing. If their product will demand in the society definitely it can give you a good share when you have many rewards as you participated in their campagins. Though, it takes time to wait if it might be successful or not. Well, each of us here is hoping that our campaigns will be successful to have a rewards and having a profitable income in the future.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:02:11 AM

I think for the future altcoin own less profitable because there are several factors that greatly affected him like you should know whether or not altcoin to the future because not all altcoin it is nice in the future. You should be more carefully before buying and could predict such altcoin. My advice is better if you hold the btc or eth will therefore be very profitable and have a high potential.

Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:32:04 AM

thankss😭

I agree on your point of view dude, altcoin has a bright future which will depends on the kind of ICO you've been choosing. If their product will demand in the society definitely it can give you a good share when you have many rewards as you participated in their campagins. Though, it takes time to wait if it might be successful or not. Well, each of us here is hoping that our campaigns will be successful to have a rewards and having a profitable income in the future.
It has a potential. I think it might be the future but we should look the comparison between altcoin and bitcoin. It has a chance to be the future but it takes time. We will for that moment.

Saif Mughal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:32:49 AM

6 months is big time to hold your alt. You should be more carefully before buying and could predict such alt. My advice is better if you hold the btc or eth will therefore be very profitable and have a high potential.you can also covert then into LITECOIN,OITA,RIPPLE.etc spend time in crypto market and Learn whats going on what is going up and which alt is going down.which is going down you buy it and rest wait for alt growth
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:48:28 AM

I think for the future altcoin own less profitable because there are several factors that greatly affected him like you should know whether or not altcoin to the future because not all altcoin it is nice in the future. You should be more carefully before buying and could predict such altcoin. My advice is better if you hold the btc or eth will therefore be very profitable and have a high potential.

Well, any coin someday will fall and lose its value, here's to know when this happens, that's what really interesting information will be.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

I believe altcoin really a future in long term. such as improving ico the confidence of crypto cryptocurrencies in people is growing, as long as people still use it for trading. Altcoin is seeing a good improvement in the market, Altcoin  is getting closer to $ 21. There is a possibility of further boom in the future.

kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:23:10 AM

thankss😭

Your question is too vague. In order to give advice we have to know what alt coin you have invested in.
Burgergad

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:39:43 PM

Generally all cryptocurrencies do have a potential to be profitable. This is  how the  system generally works and what makes companies invest. All alt coins are connected in a sense that one is convertible to another. That is the potential of the cryptocurrency.
not all crypto currency have potential to have profit. Did you see many airdrop, sh*t ico happening? That why not current worth or will bring back profit. Undecided
As I was taught for a long time and as famous authorities say, only 10 percent of all crypto-currencies have real potential, everything else is just a speculative element.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:04:43 PM

thankss😭
depening on the coin you holding and there roadmap,its still not a bad idea to invest in ICO,just ensure the project is with real service or product to deliver
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:05:57 PM

not all altcoin have a good future,, maybe a lot of alt will dead and just few altcoins will survive
so,, keep invest your money in the best altcoin with great features insides  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Burgergad

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:53:36 PM

not all altcoin have a good future,, maybe a lot of alt will dead and just few altcoins will survive
so,, keep invest your money in the best altcoin with great features insides  Wink
I do not think that all of them have a good future, now there are very few good projects that are aimed at a long period in the market, and generally I think that those new tokens that are released in 2017 will lose to the projects of 2018.

PeterKh

Activity: 107

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:07:55 PM

I believe that the future of ICOs depends on self-regulation. Here is an ICO focused on this issue - contributor controlled escrow solution for ICOs - https://incremint.io/

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: