Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can buy some altcoin??  (Read 6896 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

There are plenty of altcoin at the moment. If you like altcoin anyway. go to the coinmarket. Look for exchanges that have that altcoin and start buying them. This is really easy
There are some ICOs out there that giving you a chance to buy a cheap token and you will probably gonna get a good profit from it by just holding. Yet, it does takes some time before they pump their price but some of it are pumping too fast like it was going to boost like a rocket and it was so very rare to see such token like that.

tohahamid1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

Depositing in an exchange is the best way to buy some altcoins.if you deposit in poloniex on bitcoin or eth then you can buy lot of altcoin which have listed in their exchanges.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

Best exchanges right now are Binance and Kucoin. I feel dumb when I remember my first experiences in trading because I sometimes end up buying instead of selling because ask and bid were very confusing to me before.
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

Before you buy altcoin you should have to make sure that you have an enough capital for it.
After that make a research about the altcoin that you wanted to buy.
Look if it is worth to invest with.
Try to make a table in the price movement of it.
So you could monitor if it has a capability to give you a great profit in the end.
burnwrench

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

It’s always a good option to learn more about how you can handle altcoins. Research is important especially when looking for reliable sites to start earning them.
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

Best exchanges right now are Binance and Kucoin. I feel dumb when I remember my first experiences in trading because I sometimes end up buying instead of selling because ask and bid were very confusing to me before.
There are a lot of suggestions. I use poloniex, bittrex regularly but have used numerous exchanges without issue.
But the main things are liquidity - how fast the transaction takes place and the legitimacy of the trading platform.  Open accounts in different exchanges. You need to become comfortable with what's out there.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

To buy altcoin you simply search for the coin you intend to buy on Coinmarketcap website, for example, you want to buy Bytecoin with BCN code, search on Coinmarketcap then go to Markets, where it will display the floor exchange this crypto. Then you choose a trading platform where BCN volume of trading is highest to buy that crypto.

Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

You can try Binance. You might want to try the ICO as well where you can buy tokens at cheaper price. Try Nucleus vision, PundiX, CL token and HQX. It's really good!!
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Plus there is still the potential for very large gains from Bitcoin (BTC). Max Kaiser believes that Bitcoin will go to $100k a coin and beyond and a Paypal director believes that Bitcoin can reach $1 Million a coin within 5-10 years! And last month both John McAfee and James Altucher are predicting Bitcoin to reach $1MM by 2020.
You are quite updated having some info about expectation. But who knows the future, even the expectation didn't exist yet( so deep, sorry for being a poetry lover ). Anyway, keeping some faith is a great ability to achieve all your dream in life. We all surely benefit if the bitcoin will dominating its price than the current value now a days.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

https://yobit.net
https://www.coinexchange.io

Above exchanges have fastest and user friendly interface best for newbies.

There are so many exchanger where we can buy altcoin from therium or bitcoin for example yobit.
However, before buying altcoin make sure that the altcoin has good review and promissing. Dont choose the altcoin that you are not sure about it.
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

I like Poloniex
this exchange has many problems with withdrawal of funds and quality of technical support. do not you read reddit?
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

If you want to directly purchase alts, you first need to create a wallet account where you will deposit your cash. This cash you must convert to Bitcoin. After which, you must also need an exchange account where you will transfer your Bitcoin from your wallet. Once your Bitcoin has been transferred to your exchange account, then you can start trading with alts.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

I think the first thing you should do is to thoroughly explore the market. Or you will ask market experts if you have enough money to do business or you can ask your friends who are active in this forum and are doing the trading to make money then they will transmit. It gives you the basic knowledge needed. I have not been involved in this forum for a long time and I do not trade for profit. I carry out assignments from ICO projects to make a profit. So I can not give you the exact advice. Wish you luck in investing in the altcoins.

skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

This coin is similar to an ICO, considering...

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:02:32 PM

Go easy with these cryptos Barman!
Buying your coins is one thing and learning to trade is another, lets take this step by step... buy your coins using a peer2 peer exchange like localbitcoins, where you could find someone from your country for a face to face trade which has slim chances of getting you scammed, once you passed this now invest some time to learn how to trade, good luck.
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

you can buy Alt from  'Yobit' or 'poloniex'  .and there are many other places to buy like Binance and IQ Option and Bitconnect or Coinexchange but those 2 are the best in my opinion .
Asaikanasajan

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:41:32 AM

before you buy some altcoins, i think you must understand about perdagangan and coin shop and how much the coin that you want to buy. and to start in this forum you need more knowledge before you try         
to buy altcoin. and you can buy alcoints from polonix and bittrex, its tergantung for what you want to buy by altcoin because not all of bursa giving you a rule of token or the same coin
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

There are so many methods here for you to have an altcoin, first you can have altcoin by simply buying them in any exchange platform then second was you can have it for free, now the question is how of course? you can have by simply joining in any bounty campaign just follow their rules and do the task every week then the token/altcoin will be given to you after the campaign period of the ico and will send it to your wallet either ethreum, bitcoin or neo and sometimes waves.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

for the main thing in trading, make sure you have enough ballance, let alone you will trading in some alt coin at once.

financial management is very concerned in trading. these things that have a big impact on your successful trading.

then you can see news news about cryptocurrency to see the development of what is good. you can see it on CNBC, CNN, tradingview and more.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

If you are a newbie then the first thing you need to know about the cryptocurrencies market, research on altcoins and find out the potential crypto to invest, then you should learn about the exchange platform to choose your own best trading platform to make transactions on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: